Sterol pack

Cody68W

Awards
Hey guys I'm new to this site and posting stuff, but I've been reading up on this natural sterol stuff and was thinking about trying it. I'm 19 now but have been training since I was 13 and the most I've ever used was protein powders and creatine twice. I do Olympic weightlifting but also BB on the side to increase my weight. Would this sterol stuff be too Much for me? And even though it's natural, will it **** up my homrmones? I don't want to end up like a few people I know who become dependant on a sup to keep getting gains and I don't want to lose what I ain like they do. Any advice would be awesome!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm new to this site and posting stuff, but I've been reading up on this natural sterol stuff and was thinking about trying it. I'm 19 now but have been training since I was 13 and the most I've ever used was protein powders and creatine twice. I do Olympic weightlifting but also BB on the side to increase my weight. Would this sterol stuff be too Much for me? And even though it's natural, will it **** up my homrmones? I don't want to end up like a few people I know who become dependant on a sup to keep getting gains and I don't want to lose what I ain like they do. Any advice would be awesome!
You'll do fine to add it. It is designed to help you make gains by helping your body be in an anabolic state naturally. No PH/DS stuff in it. It's all natural and the plant sterols and greens in it have many other health benefits as well. Most people who use it report a hardening and thickening affect on their muscles. It's a great product to use on a bulk or during maintenance.

Personally, it's one of my favorites. I stack it with Animal Stak.

Hg

Cody68W

Awards
Ok thanks a bunch. I assume no Pct is needed then and no side effects will occur?

Cody68W

Awards
you didnt experience anything negative from it? what kind of gains did you make and how much did you retain?

Cody68W

Awards
Ive also been looking at M-Stak. Thats non hormonal too from what i read correct? is that stuff any better or worse than Sterol? I assume its safe too.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
you didnt experience anything negative from it? what kind of gains did you make and how much did you retain?
There are really no negative side effects to this product.

Ive also been looking at M-Stak. Thats non hormonal too from what i read correct? is that stuff any better or worse than Sterol? I assume its safe too.
It is a completely different product. You can't really compare the two. M-stak is a nutrient partitioner.

Cody68W

Awards

It is a completely different product. You can't really compare the two. M-stak is a nutrient partitioner.
What the hell is a nutrient partitioner? does that mean it sets your body up to make better use of the food you take in?

Cody68W

Awards
BTW, thanks a bunch to all of you guys giving info about this stuff. Labels can tell you a lot about a sup but not as much as the guys who have actually used them before lol.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
What the hell is a nutrient partitioner? does that mean it sets your body up to make better use of the food you take in?
yes. why don't you do some research on the supplements you consider taking?

Use the search function on the site or... there is plenty of info at animalpak.com where all of their products are listed along with their descriptions, ingredients, and recommended dosage.

http://animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?ID=9

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
Yes, exactly. It will help your body make better use of all the food you take it. It increases protein synthesis, nitrogen retention, helps with insulin sensitivity, etc. Its great at helping people break through plateaus.

Cody68W

Awards
cool thanks. and ya ill do some more research on M-Stak before i deside which one ill try. Im not sure if ill try immediatly though because ive had a year layoff from training because i was gone for the army doing training there, so i lost a lot of what i had, about 20lbs actually lol. damn running. i was bigger and stronger when i was 16 than i am now. blows.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
cool thanks. and ya ill do some more research on M-Stak before i deside which one ill try. Im not sure if ill try immediatly though because ive had a year layoff from training because i was gone for the army doing training there, so i lost a lot of what i had, about 20lbs actually lol. damn running. i was bigger and stronger when i was 16 than i am now. blows.
Just give it time and be patient. Keep a consistent diet and training and you will see great results.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Now I am having a strong desire to stack NSC and M-Stak!

Oh to be lifting, once again...

Cody68W

Awards
Just give it time and be patient. Keep a consistent diet and training and you will see great results.
Thanks B Con, patients is something I gotta work on lol. But I am lolling forward to training and competing again! I started college which makes it hard to train, but there are ways around that lol

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Thanks B Con, patients is something I gotta work on lol. But I am lolling forward to training and competing again! I started college which makes it hard to train, but there are ways around that lol
TBH with you, while I was in college my training sucked. Looking back on those years, I wish I would have kept with it and kept consistent with everything. Instead, I was partying waaaaay too much and enjoying college.... don't get me wrong, I think you need to do a lot of that as well to really experience it all but keep as consistent with your training as you can.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

Cody68W

Awards
So should I do a 4 week or 8 week cycle? I bought the 180 tab bottle. I plan on using this stuff alone with creafit and whey protein during my Olympic weightlifting program. I also include bodybuilding excersises throught the week

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
TBH with you, while I was in college my training sucked. Looking back on those years, I wish I would have kept with it and kept consistent with everything. Instead, I was partying waaaaay too much and enjoying college.... don't get me wrong, I think you need to do a lot of that as well to really experience it all but keep as consistent with your training as you can.

Hindsight is always 20/20.
couldn't have said it better myself, B. Its like me and you lived the same life.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
So should I do a 4 week or 8 week cycle? I bought the 180 tab bottle. I plan on using this stuff alone with creafit and whey protein during my Olympic weightlifting program. I also include bodybuilding excersises throught the week
Honestly, I would run 8 weeks from my past experience. Worst case scenario is you could only run 4 weeks and take it slow and then still have enough for another 4 week run later down the road.

Really it's up to you and your goals.

Cody68W

Awards
Honestly, I would run 8 weeks from my past experience. Worst case scenario is you could only run 4 weeks and take it slow and then still have enough for another 4 week run later down the road.

So far I'm planning on running an 8 week cycle. Just went shopping the other day too for food. Got 3 pounds of chicken breast, 4 pounds of telpia and 12 beef patties and 30 eggs and 2 gallons of milk and two bags of mixed vegis and other crap for only around $50. So I'm hoping that should be some good fuel along with whey protein. When I get time I'll prolly post my training routine too. Thanks to you guys and the help too by the way!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
So far I'm planning on running an 8 week cycle. Just went shopping the other day too for food. Got 3 pounds of chicken breast, 4 pounds of telpia and 12 beef patties and 30 eggs and 2 gallons of milk and two bags of mixed vegis and other crap for only around $50. So I'm hoping that should be some good fuel along with whey protein. When I get time I'll prolly post my training routine too. Thanks to you guys and the help too by the way!
thats good for one week. whatchu got planned for next week?

Cody68W

Awards
Lol well I was hoping it would last me 2 weeks but idk. That's a lot of food for me to scarf down in one week! With going to school it's hard to fit meals in. Today my meals went like this:
meal 1 7:00 am: 4 eggs ( 2 yolks)
meal 2 11:00 am: protein shake (55g protein)
meal 3 1pm: 2 pieces of pizza, mixed veggies, banana
meal 4 5:00pm (long ass class): boneless skinnles chicken breast, mixed veggies
meal 5 7:45 pm: 42g protein from ground beef, mixed veggies
before bed will be 25 ounces skim milk. Dairy is tough because I'm half native American and lactose intolerant

I also take my natural sterol complex and a multi, have creafit on the way

Cody68W

Awards
I don't know if you guys care at all but if you want me to post up my oly/bb routine I can put it on this post or on the training forum. Just let me know if you guys are interested

King Con

Awards
  • Established
:p

Great minds think alike

Lol well I was hoping it would last me 2 weeks but idk. That's a lot of food for me to scarf down in one week! With going to school it's hard to fit meals in.
I'm in school now, and I often find myself cramming down chicken breasts inbetween classes with sweet potato chips... that or just having a shake in class... depending on the time of the day, etc.

Get it in when you got to.

I don't know if you guys care at all but if you want me to post up my oly/bb routine I can put it on this post or on the training forum. Just let me know if you guys are interested
Sure. Post it up, always worth a look.

Cody68W

Awards
Ok well here is my training program:
Monday:
light snatches
front squat
snatch pulls with rebend

Tuesday:
back squat
push press
barbell rows
pullups
+side lateral raises and bent over lateral raises

Wednesday:
clean & jerk to daily max
heavy clean pulls
half squat jerk drive
+ one to two mile run

Thursday:
snatch to daily max
snatch grip dead lifts
high snatch pull
+ 3 bicep excersises 4 sets 8-10 reps each

Friday:
clean&jerk
front squats with jerk drives
jerks
+ run one to two miles

saturday:
chest- incline bench, flat bench, incline dumbbell press and flat bench flyes
tris: overhead dumbbell raises, cable pressdown superset with reverse pushdowns, dips

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

x2, my 2 cents, get a second 180ct tub! I always run 2 tubs back to back before taking a break. I'm getting ready to run another cycle as I type this.

Hg

Edit: oh and this product stacks incredibly well with Animal Stak as a 1-2 punch test booster combo.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Ok well here is my training program:
Monday:
light snatches
front squat
snatch pulls with rebend

Tuesday:
back squat
push press
barbell rows
pullups
+side lateral raises and bent over lateral raises

Wednesday:
clean & jerk to daily max
heavy clean pulls
half squat jerk drive
+ one to two mile run

Thursday:
snatch to daily max
snatch grip dead lifts
high snatch pull
+ 3 bicep excersises 4 sets 8-10 reps each

Friday:
clean&jerk
front squats with jerk drives
jerks
+ run one to two miles

saturday:
chest- incline bench, flat bench, incline dumbbell press and flat bench flyes
tris: overhead dumbbell raises, cable pressdown superset with reverse pushdowns, dips
what are your goals?

Cody68W

Awards
what are your goals?
My goals are to bulk up to 180, then cut down to 165 and start competing in oly weightlifting again, but look strong too along with being strong. My gf likes it when I look more athletic than when I get big lol.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
if that program is working for you keep it up... I don't know anything about oly lifting but it looks to me like the program could use some refinement. just my opinion and I mean no offense.

Cody68W

Awards
if that program is working for you keep it up... I don't know anything about oly lifting but it looks to me like the program could use some refinement. just my opinion and I mean no offense.
Yes. I change my bodybuilding excersises depending on how I feel or what I feel I need work on. The problem is that oly lifting is pretty taxing on the body, so I can't do a full on bodybuilding workout and still be able to heal is the problem lol

Bigugly

Bigugly

Awards

Read the lable they both have methoxy, ecdystone, triblus and other isoflovones