Sterol pack

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    what are your goals?
    My goals are to bulk up to 180, then cut down to 165 and start competing in oly weightlifting again, but look strong too along with being strong. My gf likes it when I look more athletic than when I get big lol.

2. if that program is working for you keep it up... I don't know anything about oly lifting but it looks to me like the program could use some refinement. just my opinion and I mean no offense.
    SFW and GFH
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    if that program is working for you keep it up... I don't know anything about oly lifting but it looks to me like the program could use some refinement. just my opinion and I mean no offense.
    Yes. I change my bodybuilding excersises depending on how I feel or what I feel I need work on. The problem is that oly lifting is pretty taxing on the body, so I can't do a full on bodybuilding workout and still be able to heal is the problem lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    There are really no negative side effects to this product.

It is a completely different product. You can't really compare the two. M-stak is a nutrient partitioner.

Read the lable they both have methoxy, ecdystone, triblus and other isoflovones
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 04:42 PM
  2. Natural Sterol Complex
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 06:00 PM
  3. pSarm/Formadrol Twin Pack (Twin Pack)
    By CorpKiller in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 11:46 PM