Sterol pack

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I don't know if you guys care at all but if you want me to post up my oly/bb routine I can put it on this post or on the training forum. Just let me know if you guys are interested


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    thats good for one week. whatchu got planned for next week?


    Great minds think alike

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody68W View Post
    Lol well I was hoping it would last me 2 weeks but idk. That's a lot of food for me to scarf down in one week! With going to school it's hard to fit meals in.
    I'm in school now, and I often find myself cramming down chicken breasts inbetween classes with sweet potato chips... that or just having a shake in class... depending on the time of the day, etc.

    Get it in when you got to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody68W View Post
    I don't know if you guys care at all but if you want me to post up my oly/bb routine I can put it on this post or on the training forum. Just let me know if you guys are interested
    Sure. Post it up, always worth a look.
    •   
       


  3. Ok well here is my training program:
    Monday:
    light snatches
    front squat
    snatch pulls with rebend

    Tuesday:
    back squat
    push press
    barbell rows
    pullups
    +side lateral raises and bent over lateral raises

    Wednesday:
    clean & jerk to daily max
    heavy clean pulls
    half squat jerk drive
    + one to two mile run

    Thursday:
    snatch to daily max
    snatch grip dead lifts
    high snatch pull
    + 3 bicep excersises 4 sets 8-10 reps each

    Friday:
    clean&jerk
    front squats with jerk drives
    jerks
    + run one to two miles

    saturday:
    chest- incline bench, flat bench, incline dumbbell press and flat bench flyes
    tris: overhead dumbbell raises, cable pressdown superset with reverse pushdowns, dips

  4. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Honestly, I would run 8 weeks from my past experience. Worst case scenario is you could only run 4 weeks and take it slow and then still have enough for another 4 week run later down the road.

    Really it's up to you and your goals.
    x2, my 2 cents, get a second 180ct tub! I always run 2 tubs back to back before taking a break. I'm getting ready to run another cycle as I type this.

    Hg


    Edit: oh and this product stacks incredibly well with Animal Stak as a 1-2 punch test booster combo.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Cody68W View Post
    Ok well here is my training program:
    Monday:
    light snatches
    front squat
    snatch pulls with rebend

    Tuesday:
    back squat
    push press
    barbell rows
    pullups
    +side lateral raises and bent over lateral raises

    Wednesday:
    clean & jerk to daily max
    heavy clean pulls
    half squat jerk drive
    + one to two mile run

    Thursday:
    snatch to daily max
    snatch grip dead lifts
    high snatch pull
    + 3 bicep excersises 4 sets 8-10 reps each

    Friday:
    clean&jerk
    front squats with jerk drives
    jerks
    + run one to two miles

    saturday:
    chest- incline bench, flat bench, incline dumbbell press and flat bench flyes
    tris: overhead dumbbell raises, cable pressdown superset with reverse pushdowns, dips
    what are your goals?
    SFW and GFH
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    what are your goals?
    My goals are to bulk up to 180, then cut down to 165 and start competing in oly weightlifting again, but look strong too along with being strong. My gf likes it when I look more athletic than when I get big lol.

  7. if that program is working for you keep it up... I don't know anything about oly lifting but it looks to me like the program could use some refinement. just my opinion and I mean no offense.
    SFW and GFH

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    if that program is working for you keep it up... I don't know anything about oly lifting but it looks to me like the program could use some refinement. just my opinion and I mean no offense.
    Yes. I change my bodybuilding excersises depending on how I feel or what I feel I need work on. The problem is that oly lifting is pretty taxing on the body, so I can't do a full on bodybuilding workout and still be able to heal is the problem lol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    There are really no negative side effects to this product.



    It is a completely different product. You can't really compare the two. M-stak is a nutrient partitioner.

    Read the lable they both have methoxy, ecdystone, triblus and other isoflovones
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 05:42 PM
  2. Natural Sterol Complex
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 07:00 PM
  3. pSarm/Formadrol Twin Pack (Twin Pack)
    By CorpKiller in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 12:46 AM
Log in
Log in