what is a good stack to start

m1tchapa100za

Awards
i am new to this site guys and was wondering what would be a good stack for me i am eating right working out regularly and just wanted to know what would be good.
thanks

m1tchapa100za

Awards
bulk up and lean out i was on phera plex for a while i just want to try something different

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Well although there may be some merit to it for a few people, bulking up and leaning out are 2 entirely different facets of body building bro. You kind of need to pick one because it is not really possible to do both at the same time. To bulk up you need to be taking in an excess of cals everyday and to lean out you really need to be in a cal deficit for a bit. Some have managed to build a little muscle while burning a little fat but it is usually just that, a little.

A good plan is to first assess what you want most, (lose fat "lean out") or (build muscle) and then go with that plan for a season until you hit your desired results. Then go with the other.

If you are already over weight a great plan is to cut down the excess body fat first and then keep your diet clean but increase the protein and carb cals while increasing the lifts to start building lean muscle tissue.

If you are happy with your weight now then most guys will bulk build for a while (usually 1 to 2 years) and then take a season to cut off any unwanted body fat that came along for the ride.

Here is an excellent informational link to some of the targeted stacks Universal/Animal puts out that will help you achieve your goals. No matter if you are cutting, bulking or just maintaining you can find the stack info you need here:

Choosing The Right Animal "Stack" Combo

Hope that helps man.

Hg

m1tchapa100za

Awards
thanks man i will look into it and if i had to pick one it would be to bulk up because i am deffinatly not over weight. that is some helpful info.