Natural Sterol Complex and Mstak together?

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
Have used both of these seperately and was happy with the results and i should be getting both in my order tomorrow, just wondering if it would be better to take these together or seperately?

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
About three months ago i actually took them together and had phenomenal results. I also switched from taking uni-livers with meals and just took two to three pre and post workout like it suggests on their webpage. i got alot better results with this mix in 21 days then i did when i took animal test for a 42 days cycle.

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
Finally! Great thanks!!
yeah i thought it would be great with all the aminos & plant sterols prework out! Plus i added Torrent Post workout, hope to see atleast a 3lb gain after this cycle! thanks again!

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
Yea man, Im positive youll get the gains your looking for. M-stak and NSC are amazing products by themselves not to mention torrent. Youll have alot of fun with this

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
They stack together well. Both are great on a bulk and they are 2 entirely different supplements so they work very well together. Eat big, lift big, get big!

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Have used both of these seperately and was happy with the results and i should be getting both in my order tomorrow, just wondering if it would be better to take these together or seperately?
I've used both of 'em separately and also stacked 'em together. Both work great... I noticed NSC seems to combine nicely with M Stak and leaves your muscles with a very solid full dense feel/look to them.

It's all a matter of personal preference though to take 'em separate or together. I normally run them back-to-back, i.e. MStak then onto NSC.