Animal pump stacked with torrent questions...

M

marcwithac

Awards
My first post, been lurking for a few months. I have never been huge on supplements, just a good PWO shake in the past, 2:1 carbs to protein ratio and bcaa. I started using animal pump on an impulse buy about 2 months ago. Took about a month to start seeing some real results and gains. Now I love the stuff and really trust the brand and was thinking of adding torrent as post work out, currently i have been drinking ON 211 recovery (very similar to torrent minus the creatine)

questions:

1. If i switched to torrent from 211, would i really see any benefits since the only major change would be the 3g increase in creatine a day. I know there is a higher quality whey source, i guess what i really am asking is if i see results from 3g a day, would the increase to 6g creatine make any difference?

2. On my off days i take my animal pump for my creatine, if i was to start torrent, my workout days i would have 6g total creatine, would it be bad to just take pump now on my offdays or would i need to match the 6g of creatine. I get bloated from straight creatine mono, kinda why i like pump.

3. I am a creature of habit and my body responds well to routine with supps, would this mix of pump and torrent be ok on bulk as well as cut? I tend to bulk 3-4 months and then cut 2 months, I would love to just stick with the same supps all year around.

4. Not sure if this will make sense, if i try this stack out a few months and decide to go back to just pump, do you think my body will be adept to taking in 6g. of creatine a day instead of 3, and i would lose the affect from just 3g a day dosage?

thanks in advance, sorry if i was wordy......
-Marc

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
The stack you are looking to use will work great together for you. In fact it is one that a lot of us use. I may use some Intra-Aid on top of it yet but Pump and Torrent and a staple around workouts.

The creatines used in these products are the advanced forms of creatine and do not contribute to bloat so you should have no issues there.

As for the amounts I don't think it will be an issue either way. Again, matching grams day to day and over all amounts matters mostly when using creatine monohydrate and since we are talking about advanced forms of creatine here you should have no issue moving from one to the other or adding one or removing one from time to time.

Lastly the combination is perfect workout nutrition during a bulking phase. During a cut you can use Animal Pump to keep your strength up and gains moving but you may want to drop the Torrent during a cut. It is primarily designed to be used during a bulk. However, I do know some cats who will use 2 scoops of Torrent post workout while cutting up until the final weeks of the cut so it all depends on how your body responds to proteins and carbs as to what you will do.

I wish you the best with your gains and feel free to update this later on with your progress and thoughts. We'd love to hear from you again.

Hg

M

marcwithac

Awards
Thanks so much for your reply. I will give it a month and see how well i do with the added torrent and post back here. If it is anything like i have seen thus far with animal pump I will be a very happy camper.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Supplements 10
blaykeryan Supplements 5
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
T Supplements 0
T Supplements 8