USAGE OF ANIMAL PUMP OPTIMUM RESULTS...

rayyan

Awards
i been reading like crazy around, but i always end up having bits and peices of information about " how to get the best of animal pump"...including information about if ur taking carb or protien suppliments, or other pre workout products...whats the time, whats the gap...when do we expect the peak of the products performance to start...what can we do to keep that peak performace not to fall down..and to keeep the bar even tough slowly but steadly going up...!!! for all you great body builders hereee, please do answer to this thread...!!!

its a important one at the moment for me, i seem to be facing a downfall on the performance curve, its been only one week for me using this....i mite be a person who gets used to caffiene a bit quickly...my diet seeems to be "okay"...!! exercise form is 80% perfect..!! weights i dnt go to heavy becus im still tryin to get the right rythm to the movements...and im bulking...and gym is all i got....and im at the brink of gettin
FRUS-F**KIN -TATED...!

even a line from you guys if its the right direction and truth...i will realllly appriciate it frm the very bottom of ma heartt......!!!

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Personally I have my pre-workout meal 2 hours before I train, then I take Animal Pump 45 minutes pre-workout and I drink plenty of water pre, during and post workout.

rayyan

Awards
thanx alot naturalguy, i thought i wasnt gonna be taken seriouslyyyreally appriciate the effort..if u have lil more time, could u explain the best way i could take ma carb shake, its a pre workout thing....rite now what im doing is, 30 min before workout (which will now change to 45 mntes) and then 15 before workout i take ma carb shake (mega mass-choclate) with danabol - ds(one pill)...!! so actually if u see i do end up 45 mints before workout with ma animal pump...so should i still change to then....45 mints bfre workout animal pump then 15 before workout ma carb shake...making A.P 1 hour from workout..!!

will reallly appriciate ur reply...!!! thanx alot tough...!! even with what u told i could play arnd ...and check...but i just wanted the best approximate time to play arnd with...hope u understand...!!

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
thanx alot naturalguy, i thought i wasnt gonna be taken seriouslyyyreally appriciate the effort..if u have lil more time, could u explain the best way i could take ma carb shake, its a pre workout thing....rite now what im doing is, 30 min before workout (which will now change to 45 mntes) and then 15 before workout i take ma carb shake (mega mass-choclate) with danabol - ds(one pill)...!! so actually if u see i do end up 45 mints before workout with ma animal pump...so should i still change to then....45 mints bfre workout animal pump then 15 before workout ma carb shake...making A.P 1 hour from workout..!!

will reallly appriciate ur reply...!!! thanx alot tough...!! even with what u told i could play arnd ...and check...but i just wanted the best approximate time to play arnd with...hope u understand...!!
How about taking your Animal Pump 45 minutes pre workout then drink your carb shake 15-30 minutes pre workout.

rayyan

Awards
willl do that then...lets seee wha happensss...!!! thanx alottt....i really appriciate it...!!! anyhow, you seem to have already reached the body tha i hope to achieve by the looks of ur primary pic....cheers..!! hopefully tha should resolve the issue...!!! cheers...!!!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Yea NG is right on bro. He helped me out a lot with stack timing when I was getting started with the supplements. The best of it all is that the recommendation on the can is just that, it's a base recommendation to start with but you have complete flexibility to make adjustments as needed to get your desired results.

Example, for me, Animal Pump works best when taken 15 to 20 minutes before I workout. I know other brothers who are just the opposite and like to take is 45 minutes to an hour before they workout. It all depends on how you respond to stuff. We are each our own unique machine and finding out how to make the best use of these supplements is the golden nugget in using supplements in the first place. Be sure to check back and let us know how you are doing and if you have any other questions.

~peace

Hg

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
For me it works best 45 mins prior, and just like NaturalGuy said plenty of h2o, i also like to take it on an empty stomach, if im training in the morning i take a pack as soon as i wake up.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
For me it works best 45 mins prior, and just like NaturalGuy said plenty of h2o, i also like to take it on an empty stomach, if im training in the morning i take a pack as soon as i wake up.
If you can get it down into an empty stomach that definitively intensifies the Pump affect of this product. And x3 on the lots of H20.

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
yeah i always take it about 2 hours after my smallest meal of the day, seems to work the best for me.