Unisyn

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
Would this product be great as a meal replacement? I am thinking about ordering some to take with me on my trip to the Philippines just as a aid inbetween meals when I get hungry.

Any advice?

I do not plan to weightlifting. Just browsing for that which will help me over the hurdle when inbetween meals.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Would this product be great as a meal replacement? I am thinking about ordering some to take with me on my trip to the Philippines just as a aid inbetween meals when I get hungry.

Any advice?

I do not plan to weightlifting. Just browsing for that which will help me over the hurdle when inbetween meals.
UniSyn is a solid MRP... 44g of protein, 22g of carbs, and filled with a good supply of vitamins and minerals...

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
I have placed an order for Unisyn. I hope it all works well.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
It's great. I like to always have a few tubs on hand for those times when I need nutrition and cannot eat because I have to run somewhere.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
For what it's worth I've used Unisyn before and loved it. Great product and has a good taste. Enjoy it and let us know what you think. I normally rotate b/t Unisyn and Real Gains.

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
I got the unisyn today. I will use it during the next week before I take it on my trip to make sure it is what I want.

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
I got Unisyn this past week and have been using it. It is thicker than usual protein but it seems to me that to fill me up for a snack I will have to be very conservative on mixing it with water. I have wondered if I should have gotten a weight gainer because it would be thicker. I do have to remind myself that this is only for a snack inbetween meals if and when I get a little hungry. Maybe I will be good with it. Now I have to decide whether to take the whole container with me abroad or just sort it out in 10 ziplock bags and leave it as that. I think it will depend upon how much room I have in the luggage.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I got Unisyn this past week and have been using it. It is thicker than usual protein but it seems to me that to fill me up for a snack I will have to be very conservative on mixing it with water. I have wondered if I should have gotten a weight gainer because it would be thicker. I do have to remind myself that this is only for a snack inbetween meals if and when I get a little hungry. Maybe I will be good with it. Now I have to decide whether to take the whole container with me abroad or just sort it out in 10 ziplock bags and leave it as that. I think it will depend upon how much room I have in the luggage.
That is exactly what it is for. You are putting it to good use. It isn't designed as a weight gainer but is a MRP. It will mix as thick or as thin as you want, just adjust the water. Believe it or not, I'm such a Vanilla nut that Vanilla is the only flavor I've used. I have yet to try the Strawberry or Chocolate. What flavor did you get?

Also they make it in packets if you can find a reseller that carries them.
http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=186

Hg

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
I got chocolate flavor. Last night I mixed up a batch of about 3oz of water with 2 big scoops of it. It was very thick. This was around 6ish pm. It kept me good for 3 hours. Now that I know how I need to mix it for my system I just gotta figure out do I take the whole container with me OR do I just put it in ziplock bags. My answer will come when I get my stuff packed. If I have no room then it is the bag. If I have room I will slip it in there.

I wonder what My mother n law will say when she sees it. I wonder if they will want to taste some of it. I will tell them they probably won't like it. Who knows.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I got chocolate flavor. Last night I mixed up a batch of about 3oz of water with 2 big scoops of it. It was very thick. This was around 6ish pm. It kept me good for 3 hours. Now that I know how I need to mix it for my system I just gotta figure out do I take the whole container with me OR do I just put it in ziplock bags. My answer will come when I get my stuff packed. If I have no room then it is the bag. If I have room I will slip it in there.

I wonder what My mother n law will say when she sees it. I wonder if they will want to taste some of it. I will tell them they probably won't like it. Who knows.
Yea just tell them it is a body builder's protein/nutrition shake. Most people think stuff like that tastes yucky so just don't offer any more information and don't drink it in front of them because they will be sure to see that you are enjoying it LOL!

Hg