The Arnold 2010...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Time to get this started off....

Who's going? Who's ready? What gear do you want to see? Any ideas for the Cage?

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
Well, you know I'm in. I don't know about a theme or anything, though. I don't know if it's feasible, but it might be nice if those lockers in the Pit this year could be locked by Forum members to stow their swag . . . but there probably aren't enough of them. I'd like there to be -enough- of the promo items, like there weren't of the green caps at the Olympia <wry grin>.

I can't think of a "color" theme, either - since we've covered all of Animal's label colors -- Red, Yellow and last years Blackout. Maybe a "Breach" based theme, since you're using that in the magazines?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Well, you know I'm in. I don't know about a theme or anything, though. I don't know if it's feasible, but it might be nice if those lockers in the Pit this year could be locked by Forum members to stow their swag . . . but there probably aren't enough of them. I'd like there to be -enough- of the promo items, like there weren't of the green caps at the Olympia <wry grin>.

I can't think of a "color" theme, either - since we've covered all of Animal's label colors -- Red, Yellow and last years Blackout. Maybe a "Breach" based theme, since you're using that in the magazines?
Glad you're in here Jim.

That would be a good idea--I just think it would be tough to dictate who's locker is who's and if there isn't enough room then who gets one and so forth.

Definitely gotta be there bright and early to get your gear though or else you risk hearing the words "SOLD OUT!"

I'm partial to the "Be Proud of Who You Are" theme...

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
Oh, I agree that the locker idea probably isn't practical . . . I'm just lazy and looking for a place to stash the swag! <grin> The hotel's all the way across the street!

The "Be Proud" theme is cool . . . just trying to imagine the graphics for it, being an old design director . . .

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I agree that the locker idea probably isn't practical . . . I'm just lazy and looking for a place to stash the swag! <grin> The hotel's all the way across the street!

The "Be Proud" theme is cool . . . just trying to imagine the graphics for it, being an old design director . . .
Yeah I hear ya... the Arnold definitely loads ya up with stuff....

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I am going. Im ready for da cage.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I definitely recommend getting there at the Cage on Friday if you want to buy some of the Limited Edition gear... it sells out QUICK... I think we were gone by Saturday lunch time if that.

It's a crazy good experience though. Once you go, you'll be hooked...

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
I am getting excited. The Cage is going to be bigger and better than last year.............if that is possible.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
NG said he wasn't going to be there, this year, since we're going to be there... *LOL*
Let's tell him we aren't going after all. It will be a secret. He wont know what to do when we show up and tap him on the shoulder.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Let's tell him we aren't going after all. It will be a secret. He wont know what to do when we show up and tap him on the shoulder.
Uhm... At his age, and health level, it could induce a heart attack... Sounds like a great idea, to me!!! *LOL* Unless, he uhm... has an accident... I'm not cleaning him up... :stooges:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha you guys are crazy. I hear there is a great Mongolian BBQ joint around there....

I also saw some Man v Food episodes that featured restaurants around there.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha you guys are crazy. I hear there is a great Mongolian BBQ joint around there....

I also saw some Man v Food episodes that featured restaurants around there.
Not nice to torment the person who will be in contest prep, during that time...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Same old here fellas. With a 15% pay cut and unexpected pre-holiday expenses, it is already not looking good for me again this year. It ain't official just yet because I'm still pissed off but I'm just saying that once again, things have changed.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Not nice to torment the person who will be in contest prep, during that time...
Rage may allow you a cheat meal... I hope he allows me one during that time :eek:

Same old here fellas. With a 15% pay cut and unexpected pre-holiday expenses, it is already not looking good for me again this year. It ain't official just yet because I'm still pissed off but I'm just saying that once again, things have changed.
Hold ya head up HG and everything will work out.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Been at the cage last 3 years a never miss!!!
BEST booth always hand down!!! No one is ever close!

My idea:
"unleash the animal"

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
A new limited edition beanie would be great too... Mine is pretty worn out!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
In case you missed it...

The theme for the Cage this year is....

SPECIAL OPS!