Natural Sterol Complex

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
I've been taking NSC for about 3 weeks now and I'm very happy with the how my muscles are harder and fuller. Oh and not to mention the slight boost in Libido, not like a test booster, but def have noticed the difference. Just wondering if i should cycle off or not???

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking NSC for about 3 weeks now and I'm very happy with the how my muscles are harder and fuller. Oh and not to mention the slight boost in Libido, not like a test booster, but def have noticed the difference. Just wondering if i should cycle off or not???
It does have some tribulus and eurycoma longfolia in it... However, it doesn't need to be cycled...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. I'm a fan of how it makes the muscles full/dense as well. Can't beat it.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeap is a god stuff i run 2 bottles of 180 tablets and wow i feel the ANIMAL in me!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
BUMP! Looking for more info on results of this product! I am interested, but looking for more results before purchase.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
in general, all the results/info
i took 4 botles of it and it does just wat it claims.
i feel harder everyday and i was very full like the guys u see on the cover of mags that kinda full i also took 9 tabs aday along with 50-70 liver tabs

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
sounds like it is great for a natty contest prep, or spring break haha.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i took 4 botles of it and it does just wat it claims.
i feel harder everyday and i was very full like the guys u see on the cover of mags that kinda full i also took 9 tabs aday along with 50-70 liver tabs
Sweet Lincoln's mullet... I wouldn't have wanted to be within a 2-mile radius of you when you broke wind.:fart::puke: