question about Animal Pak

b4u2009

Awards
Hi

i am new bodybuilder and i am using 3 supp

1. Animal Pak
2. Animal Pump
3. Wegiht gainer

so...my qusestion is how to use those supp??

what i mean when is the best time to take them??

what i do is taking animal pump 45min before workout and the wegiht gainer one hour after workout and animal pak in the morning

so please i need your help to guide to the right way

another thing....

what is the best breakfast for the bodybuilder??
note: i am sensetive to milk and egg

thank you

04ImprezaWRX

Awards
Take the animal pak with breakfast. If you have an intense workout take it with dinner. You should deff take the weight gainer or some kind of protein after your workout.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I usually take Pak with either breakfast or my post workout meal... As that is when the body is in the most need of nutrients... As far as timing for the others what you listed is fine... And, for brakfast, it depends on what your goals are... Bulking or cutting...???

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Hi

i am new bodybuilder and i am using 3 supp

1. Animal Pak
2. Animal Pump
3. Wegiht gainer

so...my qusestion is how to use those supp??

what i mean when is the best time to take them??

what i do is taking animal pump 45min before workout and the wegiht gainer one hour after workout and animal pak in the morning

so please i need your help to guide to the right way

another thing....

what is the best breakfast for the bodybuilder??
note: i am sensetive to milk and egg

thank you

I would definitely take Pak with your breakfast in the morning.

Pump, you seem to have this one covered any time from 40-45 min pre workout is ideal.

A weight gainer can definitely be taken post workout and it can also be taken in conjunction with your normal meals of the day. It all just depends on your macros and diet plan.

As far as the best breakfast, that is really debatable in a lot of contexts. Just find something that works for you and stick with it. Adjust as needed. Whether that's egg whites, whole eggs, oatmeal, etc.

My best advice is to stick to a solid diet and training program and you will notice a world of difference in your results. Also try to keep your water to at least a 1 gallon minimum a day.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I took the pak with breakfast usually weight gainer ive never used but depends how many you drink a day deffinately one after workout though. And pump 45 min pre workout.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'm big on taking the Pak with your breakfast. It's a time released formula so the most important thing though is that you take it at the same time every day. So whenever that is, stick with it.

To the OP, your dosing looks on point already. As for Milk and Egg sensitivity, if you are bulking you can have a steak for breakfast and like B Con said couple your protein with a bowl of Oats. Also like the deadman said, it depends on your goals. Post up what you are trying to achieve and what foods you currently eat and the fellas can dial you in a little closer in here.

Hg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 5
Supplements 2
Supplements 2
mkretz Supplements 12