THANKS AGAIN FOR THE PROMO!

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
the military promo that is! appreciate it! Now i have the Skull cap along with my black t! Now i just need a sweatshirt!

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
my co workers already dibs all my animal pump, 1 log book, shock therapy and 1 shaker cup. Hopefully you guy get some new customers!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Animal rocks. I've recruited 11 new customers just from that yellow shaker!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
my co workers already dibs all my animal pump, 1 log book, shock therapy and 1 shaker cup. Hopefully you guy get some new customers!
Animal rocks. I've recruited 11 new customers just from that yellow shaker!
Ha ha thats great man. My shaker cups and Animal shirts always do that too. I got all kinds of Animal shirts walking around my gym now.

Hg

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ha ha thats great man. My shaker cups and Animal shirts always do that too. I got all kinds of Animal shirts walking around my gym now.

Hg
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! It's awesome though. Glad to have a company like you guys around.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! It's awesome though. Glad to have a company like you guys around.
Hey we are glad to have customers like you bro. Without good customers, where would any company be? Guys like yourself, out there every day in the trenches making it happen. That is Animal bro.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
Now my roommate dibs soem more free samples! I just wanted 1 shock therapy! lol thanks again animal!

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Nice score!

We appreciate all you do for our country, this is just a small way we can give back.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for protecting our country and our freedom.