Thanks Animal....

Fat6

Awards
The gift box is sweet Torrent, IntraAid, and not just a 1/4 serving packet....enough for several servings! That how new customers are born.

Thanks again.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy it brother. I know you will put it to good use.

Hg

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Glad the company can hook you up, enjoy

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Animal does always have great customer service, no doubt

Fat6

Awards
Let us know what you think and enjoy.
INTRA BLUE RASBERRY-Awsome Taste, Mixes well, and the added protien is def. A+!! The Torrent Green Apple is a bit tart, and gives me a bit of bloat, but it also seems to be of high quality. Animal Pump.....Well I FREAKIN LOVE the pump!! Thats prob. the most focused, well balanced, "PUMP" I've gotten in a long time, (and Im stim sensitive) My only biatch is SOOOOO many pils, when Im on cycle thats the last thing I want to do is down another 10 pills before my W/O. So all in all These products are well worth the cost, you have gained my trust and support, THANKS ANIMAL!!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
INTRA BLUE RASBERRY-Awsome Taste, Mixes well, and the added protien is def. A+!! The Torrent Green Apple is a bit tart, and gives me a bit of bloat, but it also seems to be of high quality. Animal Pump.....Well I FREAKIN LOVE the pump!! Thats prob. the most focused, well balanced, "PUMP" I've gotten in a long time, (and Im stim sensitive) My only biatch is SOOOOO many pils, when Im on cycle thats the last thing I want to do is down another 10 pills before my W/O. So all in all These products are well worth the cost, you have gained my trust and support, THANKS ANIMAL!!

Thanks for the feedback brother. Also for the stim sensitivity, if you like, you can remove the red capsule from Animal Pump (the stim capsule) and then you will also have one less pill to swallow :)

Hg