Liver Enzymes mainly AST Thoughts?

bpunisher

Awards
I know AST and ALT are the major markers for damage to the liver. But my AST level was at 50 and the range is 15-37 and I told my retarded doctor AST is in the heart and the muscles and if I am exercising a lot it can show in my liver but the true marker is ALT and it was fine and I take Milk Thistle and LiverCare by himalaya! Should I er on the side of caution and discontinue HRT like he said or continue and he is going to check again in 6 weeks so he isn't to worried I feel like. I am going to continue because my HRT is all most up any who. Please Reply! With thoughts!:wtf1:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I know AST and ALT are the major markers for damage to the liver. But my AST level was at 50 and the range is 15-37 and I told my retarded doctor AST is in the heart and the muscles and if I am exercising a lot it can show in my liver but the true marker is ALT and it was fine and I take Milk Thistle and LiverCare by himalaya! Should I er on the side of caution and discontinue HRT like he said or continue and he is going to check again in 6 weeks so he isn't to worried I feel like. I am going to continue because my HRT is all most up any who. Please Reply! With thoughts!:wtf1:
HRT can have a pretty big impact on the liver, one must take care of the liver while on it due to the synthetic nature of it, consult with your doctor to supporting supps of the liver.

bpunisher

Awards
I did consult with him he said to stop everything because of it but my HRT consultant said continue?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking any other supps?

bpunisher

Awards
yup procomplete 40, OLIO, RADOX by synthrax, these are intermittently. Also, Coq10 for leg and vein and cardiovascular health. a multi vitmain.A lot of chicken and some bottle sof mucle milk. Also I took winny regardless if I was able to workout in the pm, I am so sore from lifting and doing Muay Thai kick boxing I didn't want to skip a dosage! But I know its hitting my liver harder I think not working out because it is 17 alpha alkalized!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
yup procomplete 40, OLIO, RADOX by synthrax, these are intermittently. Also, Coq10 for leg and vein and cardiovascular health. a multi vitmain.A lot of chicken and some bottle sof mucle milk.
I would eliminate all whey products while liver enzymes are high, they put a lot of stress on the liver, what is in that radox product?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I would follow the advice of your doctor. If you are not sure he is 100% -in the know- of what he is doing then get a second opinion from another doctor. Your liver and your health are not things you want to take chances with.

Hg

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
If ur taking winny every workout that is probably the cause... it always messed up my liver enzymes really bad when i use to take it...