Animal Pak With other Supplements

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys a new guy to the scene and I wanted to here your input with animal pak paired up with H-drol and Super Pump 250 + Size On. . . anythoughts would be great. . . or should i just wait to crack my animal pak for my Pct. . . Anythoughts would be great and safe your comments on how i'm stupid for another thread :zx11pissed: THANKS!!! :cheers:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys a new guy to the scene and I wanted to here your input with animal pak paired up with H-drol and Super Pump 250 + Size On. . . anythoughts would be great. . . or should i just wait to crack my animal pak for my Pct. . . Anythoughts would be great and safe your comments on how i'm stupid for another thread :zx11pissed: THANKS!!! :cheers:
It's more than fine... Uhm... Pak is something you should be taking daily... PCT, or not... It's a training pack with a multi-vitamin...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Animal Pak is ideal for any situation. It's a multi vitamin as MD has said so it will provide any nutrients/minerals/vitamins you may or may not be missing in your diet. It's definitely a foundational supp.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'd actually recommend Pak during your cycle. Like the other fellas said, it's nutritional insurance during a time when you are pushing your body hard and growing.

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
I have to agree -- it's a great support multi-pak for the body, designed for the stresses of hard training and supplementation for growth.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WOO HOO!!! thanks for the input gentleman. . . next question. . . is there a diuretic in this baby cause i took one today. . . and I don't have fiber issues or pooping issues but let me tell you. . . hahahaha. . .any thoughts!!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
WOO HOO!!! thanks for the input gentleman. . . next question. . . is there a diuretic in this baby cause i took one today. . . and I don't have fiber issues or pooping issues but let me tell you. . . hahahaha. . .any thoughts!!
No there isn't any diuretics in it but it does have a good digestive enzyme complex. Make sure you are taking it on top of a solid food meal.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
No there isn't any diuretics in it but it does have a good digestive enzyme complex. Make sure you are taking it on top of a solid food meal.
well guys that raps it up!!! digestive enzyme vs diuretics. . . . .hmmm sounds like a slight play on words but. . . i won't lie. . .first day on'm so i'm going to see what happens. . . heard great things about the product though!!!!:bad:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
another question gentleman. . . has anyone had urination issues?? as far as i'm up to about 1.5-2gallons of water a day due to my h-drol cycle and i pop these bad boys in and my pee turns bright yellow :zx11pissed:. . . .I don't much care for that because I know i'm not dehydrated. . . so then this brings me to my next point. .. thats not vitamins i'm urinating out is? hmmm thoughts plz:wtf1:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
another question gentleman. . . has anyone had urination issues?? as far as i'm up to about 1.5-2gallons of water a day due to my h-drol cycle and i pop these bad boys in and my pee turns bright yellow :zx11pissed:. . . .I don't much care for that because I know i'm not dehydrated. . . so then this brings me to my next point. .. thats not vitamins i'm urinating out is? hmmm thoughts plz:wtf1:
LOL! It's commonly called "Pak piss". Yes it is some excess that your body didn't use passing on through. Should only really have one good Pak pee a day. Typically the one following Pak ingestion. The Pak is loaded with Vitamins, minerals and other goodies. Your body will pull what it needs and pass the rest.

There are entire threads dedicated to this subject over at the FORVM.

Hg

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
LOL! It's commonly called "Pak piss". Yes it is some excess that your body didn't use passing on through. Should only really have one good Pak pee a day. Typically the one following Pak ingestion. The Pak is loaded with Vitamins, minerals and other goodies. Your body will pull what it needs and pass the rest.

There are entire threads dedicated to this subject over at the FORVM.

Hg
hahahah :cheers: Thank you. . . thats all i needed to hear!! THANK you very much for the info!