Any news on the Universal Expo booth at Mr. O

  1. Registered User
    bleedingthrou's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Age
    28
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    153

    Any news on the Universal Expo booth at Mr. O


    Was wondering if anyone had heard anything about athletes or anything that Universal will have at their booth this year

  2. Registered User
    MrDead's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,517
    Rep Power
    55303

    Quote Originally Posted by bleedingthrou View Post
    Was wondering if anyone had heard anything about athletes or anything that Universal will have at their booth this year
    Ok here are some very early pics of The Compound:











    All pics, courtesy of naturalguy...
  3. Registered User
    bleedingthrou's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Age
    28
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    153

    nice, thanks. im heading to go meet the olympians tonight
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South Central Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1331

    For more coverage you can follow NG on twitter:
    http://twitter.com/naturalguy

    or check here:
    http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=27767
  5. Registered User
    bleedingthrou's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Age
    28
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    153

    Evan Centopani was there, the dude is effin HUGE!! Nice guy too!
  6. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    963

    A lot of news and updates can be found here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=27767
  7. Registered User
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    912

    Quote Originally Posted by bleedingthrou View Post
    Evan Centopani was there, the dude is effin HUGE!! Nice guy too!
    So very very true.
  8. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    963

    Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    So very very true.
    All good guys, the Animal Crew.
  9. Registered User
    firedrake's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Berea, KY
    Age
    60
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    212

    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    A lot of news and updates can be found here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=27767
    Here are the few pix I took -- I have more video from the ABC, but need to edit it down . . .http://s729.photobucket.com/albums/w...o%20and%20ABC/ .

    Yes, Evan is huge -- he's also a really nice guy and patiently put up with all sorts of people wanting to talk with him or wanting pix while he was sitting there eating.

    Wrath, is also huge, and has freaky vascularity. Him matching forearms with "Big Al" was funny. I should have had Evan get in that comparison shot -- he's the only one I've ever seen with SERIOUS stretch marks on his FOREarms!

    Steve Kuclo is ALSO huge, even tightening up for a contest. STRONG S.O.B., too -- and a nice guy with a big smile for everyone.

    Eric "NaturalGuy" Schwartz kept everyone on point and focused with stuff. Chris "TreeTrunkLegs" Coronato was friendly, open, and just everywhere, getting things done.

    Vinny Galanti, Derik Farnsworth, "Sgt. Rock", "Rev8Ball", G Diesel, Rage, J-Dawg, and the rest of the crew were busy running around making folks happy.

    . . . did I miss anyone?

    I had a GREAT time.
  10. Registered User
    firedrake's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Berea, KY
    Age
    60
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    212

    Okay: Here's the video I made at the ABC on Sunday -- I couldn't get everyone's training (I had to do some work myself), but here's what I got:

    YouTube - Armed and Dangerous at the ABC
  11. Registered User
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South Central Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1331

    Drake, thanks for the awesome coverage as always bro. It's really great that you do that for those of us who could not make it.

    Hg
  12. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    963

    Quote Originally Posted by firedrake View Post
    Here are the few pix I took -- I have more video from the ABC, but need to edit it down . . .http://s729.photobucket.com/albums/w...o%20and%20ABC/ .

    Yes, Evan is huge -- he's also a really nice guy and patiently put up with all sorts of people wanting to talk with him or wanting pix while he was sitting there eating.

    Wrath, is also huge, and has freaky vascularity. Him matching forearms with "Big Al" was funny. I should have had Evan get in that comparison shot -- he's the only one I've ever seen with SERIOUS stretch marks on his FOREarms!

    Steve Kuclo is ALSO huge, even tightening up for a contest. STRONG S.O.B., too -- and a nice guy with a big smile for everyone.

    Eric "NaturalGuy" Schwartz kept everyone on point and focused with stuff. Chris "TreeTrunkLegs" Coronato was friendly, open, and just everywhere, getting things done.

    Vinny Galanti, Derik Farnsworth, "Sgt. Rock", "Rev8Ball", G Diesel, Rage, J-Dawg, and the rest of the crew were busy running around making folks happy.

    . . . did I miss anyone?

    I had a GREAT time.
    Nah, I think yo got 'em all... Cool. Glad ya had a blast.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEWS: New Universal Gear
    By MrDead in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 01:13 PM
  2. NEWS: Changes for Universal Ahead...
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 10:50 AM
  3. NEWS: New Universal Intraworkout Supp...
    By Universal Rep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 11:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in