Any news on the Universal Expo booth at Mr. O

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
Was wondering if anyone had heard anything about athletes or anything that Universal will have at their booth this year

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Was wondering if anyone had heard anything about athletes or anything that Universal will have at their booth this year
Ok here are some very early pics of The Compound:

All pics, courtesy of naturalguy...

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
nice, thanks. im heading to go meet the olympians tonight

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
Evan Centopani was there, the dude is effin HUGE!! Nice guy too!

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
A lot of news and updates can be found here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=27767
Here are the few pix I took -- I have more video from the ABC, but need to edit it down . . .http://s729.photobucket.com/albums/ww297/firedrake54/Olympia Expo and ABC/ .

Yes, Evan is huge -- he's also a really nice guy and patiently put up with all sorts of people wanting to talk with him or wanting pix while he was sitting there eating.

Wrath, is also huge, and has freaky vascularity. Him matching forearms with "Big Al" was funny. I should have had Evan get in that comparison shot -- he's the only one I've ever seen with SERIOUS stretch marks on his FOREarms!

Steve Kuclo is ALSO huge, even tightening up for a contest. STRONG S.O.B., too -- and a nice guy with a big smile for everyone.

Eric "NaturalGuy" Schwartz kept everyone on point and focused with stuff. Chris "TreeTrunkLegs" Coronato was friendly, open, and just everywhere, getting things done.

Vinny Galanti, Derik Farnsworth, "Sgt. Rock", "Rev8Ball", G Diesel, Rage, J-Dawg, and the rest of the crew were busy running around making folks happy.

. . . did I miss anyone?

I had a GREAT time.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Drake, thanks for the awesome coverage as always bro. It's really great that you do that for those of us who could not make it.

Hg

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Here are the few pix I took -- I have more video from the ABC, but need to edit it down . . .http://s729.photobucket.com/albums/ww297/firedrake54/Olympia Expo and ABC/ .

Yes, Evan is huge -- he's also a really nice guy and patiently put up with all sorts of people wanting to talk with him or wanting pix while he was sitting there eating.

Wrath, is also huge, and has freaky vascularity. Him matching forearms with "Big Al" was funny. I should have had Evan get in that comparison shot -- he's the only one I've ever seen with SERIOUS stretch marks on his FOREarms!

Steve Kuclo is ALSO huge, even tightening up for a contest. STRONG S.O.B., too -- and a nice guy with a big smile for everyone.

Eric "NaturalGuy" Schwartz kept everyone on point and focused with stuff. Chris "TreeTrunkLegs" Coronato was friendly, open, and just everywhere, getting things done.

Vinny Galanti, Derik Farnsworth, "Sgt. Rock", "Rev8Ball", G Diesel, Rage, J-Dawg, and the rest of the crew were busy running around making folks happy.

. . . did I miss anyone?

I had a GREAT time.
Nah, I think yo got 'em all... Cool. Glad ya had a blast.