Chance of hair loss with TEST?

IronMike

Awards
Is hair loss a side effect of using TEST? I've been searching around on the net and reading different responses about how raising your T levels can cause hair loss but I've also read that it can't. Cam anyone explain how AT can or can't cause hair loss. Thanks!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Is hair loss a side effect of using TEST? I've been searching around on the net and reading different responses about how raising your T levels can cause hair loss but I've also read that it can't. Cam anyone explain how AT can or can't cause hair loss. Thanks!
No. In all my experiences running AT, I've never had a problem with hair loss. I'm slightly prone to MPB as well so I can say I'm definitely thrilled about this.

I can't explain it scientifically but can speak from my own personal experiences of running Test multiple times. AT is an all natural supplement so you will not be experiencing sides like you would with other supplements.

IronMike

Awards
Thanks BCon anyone else have any experience with TEST?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks BCon anyone else have any experience with TEST?
Yes sir. Same as B Con I've no issues with that. The stuff you read about that is typically associated with people who are using an AAS/PH product. None of our products are like this. Animal Test is all natural and works by helping your body produce and use it's own natural Testosterone. If you can get your body to produce enough Testosterone of it's own to cause hair loss then you are doing good really LOL! I don't think it is any concern.

What you will notice form Animal Test is that the weights will feel lighter. You'll notice your lifts going up as will your soreness after training. This all leads to more muscular hypertrophy. <-- The goal

Make sure you eat enough clean cals to allow room for growth.

Hg