Vegas... Who's Goin' And What Kinda Mayhem

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Are ya gonna stir up? Olympia is right around the corner. Be sure to stop by The Compound and say hello.

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
We'll definitely be there -- Tempus, AZN-BEEF and I are coming up from L.A.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Are ya gonna stir up? Olympia is right around the corner. Be sure to stop by The Compound and say hello.
Is this confirmation that there will actually be a U-Rep sighting...??? :reporter::shocked::icon_lol: :smileeek:

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
Sweet. Be sure to stay for the ABC event fellas...

I'll be going as naturalguy this year. Look for me, haha.
Hell, that's the main reason we're coming up! I'm honestly more interested in the ABC than the results of the O! That'll happen whether I'm there or not, but I can't miss a chance to train with some of th Animal bros from out of town!

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
So, what's going to be going on in the "Compound" at the Expo? What sort of mayhem did you have in mind?

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Then you will be the good looking one :laugh2:
Uhm... That would be me... But, unfortunately I won't be able to attend... So I will concede that title to you, for this event... *LOL* :afro:

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
So, what's going to be going on in the "Compound" at the Expo? What sort of mayhem did you have in mind?
You will be there to find out, whatever you do, don't tell the deadman any details. Let's keep him in the dark.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Don't you have some offices to clean and re-stock...??? *LOL*:drillsergeant:
Hey! I was going to get the skinny and then send ya a PM! Now, they will find Jimmy Hoffa before I tell you anything :buttkick:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Hey! I was going to get the skinny and then send ya a PM! Now, they will find Jimmy Hoffa before I tell you anything :buttkick:
Fibber... (Besides, I already know where Hoffa is... But, it's a family secret...):jester::yikes: :numbered: