m-stak after stak or what do you recomend?

tigre

Awards
Hi all!

I´m just two bags away from finishing my first Animal stak can.

I´ve gotten good strength gains so I am very pleased with the product.

So do I take a week of from all the Animal products when I have finished the can or can I continue with for exampel a can of Animal m-stak or maybe Animal test directly?

What do you guys recomend?

Thanks!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Hi all!

I´m just two bags away from finishing my first Animal stak can.

I´ve gotten good strength gains so I am very pleased with the product.

So do I take a week of from all the Animal products when I have finished the can or can I continue with for exampel a can of Animal m-stak or maybe Animal test directly?

What do you guys recomend?

Thanks!
After completion of your Stak... I'd jump right into M Stak. Please continue to lift hard and keep your nutrition in check to maximize your gains/progress you've made.

I wouldn't use any form of another test booster for at least a few months IMHO to let your body get back to normal. You may take a week off of the 3 week supply of M Stak before jumping into another can of M Stak.

Let us know how it works for you.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
QUOTE=B Con;2121999]After... You may take a week off of the 3 week supply of M Stak before jumping into another can of M Stak.

Let us know how it works for you.[/QUOTE]

Whys this? I just bought 2 to reun back to back cause some reviews said the think it would be better to run longer. They did all say 1 can was good though.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
QUOTE=B Con;2121999]After... You may take a week off of the 3 week supply of M Stak before jumping into another can of M Stak.

Whys this? I just bought 2 to reun back to back cause some reviews said the think it would be better to run longer. They did all say 1 can was good though.[/QUOTE]

It's recommend to take a week off inbetween running them consecutively mainly due to the stims. However you can also just run one can and see how your body really reacts to things, especially if this is your first time on M Stak. Some feel one can is enough and others like the power of 2. You won't really know how you react until you see for yourself.

I've run 2 cans back to back w/o the off week and still had no problems and great results. However, I also kept my protein intake high and ate like it was my job.

Your results will largely depend on how well you can stick to sound training and nutrition.

Hope this helps you.

tigre

Awards
After completion of your Stak... I'd jump right into M Stak. Please continue to lift hard and keep your nutrition in check to maximize your gains/progress you've made.

I wouldn't use any form of another test booster for at least a few months IMHO to let your body get back to normal. You may take a week off of the 3 week supply of M Stak before jumping into another can of M Stak.

Thanks for the help!
So you do not recomend to start a new Stak can + m-stak after taking a week of from Stak, to early for a new test booster?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I got you B. Ill prolly wing it then. Most likely be removing the stim cap as i have another fat burner i like, plus coffee and the occasional energy drink.

Ill just decide toward the end.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help!
So you do not recomend to start a new Stak can + m-stak after taking a week of from Stak, to early for a new test booster?
I would wait a while before starting a new test booster. Give it time and let your body readjust on its own for a little bit.

Remember with M Stak, you need to eat eat eat and EAT. Also increase your protein intake as well.

I got you B. Ill prolly wing it then. Most likely be removing the stim cap as i have another fat burner i like, plus coffee and the occasional energy drink.

Ill just decide toward the end.
Sounds good. It's all about finding out what works for you and how your body reacts. Find this out and you'll be on your way to growing in no time.

Watch out for the extra added sugars in energy drinks--they won't do you any favors.

Let us know how it works for ya.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I've run 2 cans back to back w/o the off week and still had no problems and great results. However, I also kept my protein intake high and ate like it was my job.
I've done this also with great results but I removed the stims when I did it. I wasn't looking for anything to boost my metabolism even more since I was bulking and 2 cans with no stims yielded noticeable results. Looking to do it again here soon.

Thanks for the help!
You can cycle the Stak 3 weeks on and 1 week off. Doing this has a building affect and by the time you get through your second cycle or even 3 if you go for it you should see your strength going up more and more on each consecutive cycle. It all depends on your goals what you want to do here. If you do decide to do it this way then you will want to take an even longer break after you are all done with the cycles than what B Con is recommending in his post since you only took 1 week between cycles. Just different ways to do it. What B Con is recommending is good for you if you want to get the most out of each cycle but maybe don't want to burn through 3 cans in 84 days. It is also the most common way of using the product to be honest. Most people do it the way he is suggesting but I just wanted to let you know that you do have flexibility here should you want to go for a bit more. Personally, I cycle 3 to 4 cans ata time before taking a break with 1 week between each can and I swear by it. Juggernaut turned me onto this and it gives crazy strength increases.

Like B said, you MUST keep your diet in check during all cycles if you want to maximize your gains. The supplements are there to help you and your diet but if the diet isn't in place then the supplements are limited in what they can do for you. I know you probably know this but so many today think the supplement is a magic pill and then they get disappointed when it doesn't work well for them. If you do it right and keep your diet in check and make sure you are getting your sleep, you should be very pleased with the results of these 2 products. Some of my favorite Animal products right here.

You can also Stack Animal Stak and M-Stak together. There are many combinations, again, based on your goals and your budget.

Here is some more information about stacking that may help: Choosing The Right Animal "Stack" Combo

Hg

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Watch out for the extra added sugars in energy drinks--they won't do you any favors.

Let us know how it works for ya.
HAHA youre telling me. I been doing great getting off them. im down from 1-2 a day to to 2 a week! i consider it my cheat meal and only let myself have it if the day has been a clean solid diet.

Ill be loging TestoPro for A.I. then a week or 2 off supps. then start a log for,
Universal mono (CrePure) = 5g preWO
M-Stak
Shotgun v3
SytheSize = intra/post WO

tigre

Awards
Thank´s for all the help!

I bought a can of Stak and m-stak and going to try them toghether after a weeks rest.
I let you know the result.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Thank´s for all the help!

I bought a can of Stak and m-stak and going to try them toghether after a weeks rest.
I let you know the result.
Sounds great. Looking forward to hearing from you.