Natural Sterol Complex safe for girls?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I have had great success with it. While i didn't closely monitor strength gains and other things i greatly noticed the "tightness" or rock hard feeling it gave to my muscle. A much more solid and dense feel.
So im thinking of coupling this with a fat burner for my GF. I just wanted to see if it affects test levels or hormones in general to great for a female...?

Thanks for the help. I know you guys are good for it!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had great success with it. While i didn't closely monitor strength gains and other things i greatly noticed the "tightness" or rock hard feeling it gave to my muscle. A much more solid and dense feel.
So im thinking of coupling this with a fat burner for my GF. I just wanted to see if it affects test levels or hormones in general to great for a female...?

Natural Sterol Complex is fine for a female to use. It will not "affect testosterone levels or hormones in general too great" in a female at all, and is safe for women to take.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a ton for the response. I think she'll like it.

On a side note...your pic is RIDICULOUS.:paranoid:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks a ton for the response. I think she'll like it.

On a side note...your pic is RIDICULOUS.:paranoid:
No worries :)

Ridiculous HOW? LOL :D

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
No worries :)

Ridiculous HOW? LOL :D

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
SEXY! I think its how artistic you made it and black and white... it says..."i want you see what your missing" to me, haha. Solid physique though for sure! Keep it up.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

Natural Sterol Complex is fine for a female to use. It will not "affect testosterone levels or hormones in general too great" in a female at all, and is safe for women to take.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Although this is still true there are 2 things to keep in mind:

1. The Natural Sterol Complex has been reformulated and now includes Testosterone boosters.

2. The product is best used during a bulk so the combination of NSC and a fat cutter really doesn't make sense.

You can do it, but you may want to consider running the NSC ahead of the cutter and bring the cutter in towards the end. Also consider the fact that if you get the new NSC product it contains Test boosters. Many woman body builders use them but you need to ask your GF if it is something that she wants before suggesting it for her.

Hg

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Although this is still true there are 2 things to keep in mind:

1. The Natural Sterol Complex has been reformulated and now includes Testosterone boosters.

2. The product is best used during a bulk so the combination of NSC and a fat cutter really doesn't make sense.

You can do it, but you may want to consider running the NSC ahead of the cutter and bring the cutter in towards the end. Also consider the fact that if you get the new NSC product it contains Test boosters. Many woman body builders use them but you need to ask your GF if it is something that she wants before suggesting it for her.

Hg
How new? I have a #169906 Exp. 7/30/12 But we just bought a new one. Unsure of the # on it though, not recieved yet. Ill let her know about the test boosting.
She wont really be on a hard cut, i guess more recomp. So the burner is there only 3-4 days a week while still training for mass and strength. She eats a good deal and im helping her clean it up alot better now.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
How new? I have a #169906 Exp. 7/30/12 But we just bought a new one. Unsure of the # on it though, not recieved yet. Ill let her know about the test boosting.
She wont really be on a hard cut, i guess more recomp. So the burner is there only 3-4 days a week while still training for mass and strength. She eats a good deal and im helping her clean it up alot better now.
Look at the label. If it is the old label it is the old formula for sure. It will also have a small amount of Aracadonic Acid in it.

The new formula does not have any AA in it but now has things like Tribulus in it. It's easy to tell.

Hg

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Look at the label. If it is the old label it is the old formula for sure. It will also have a small amount of Aracadonic Acid in it.

The new formula does not have any AA in it but now has things like Tribulus in it. It's easy to tell.

Hg
That what i was thinking when i looked at the label. I couldn't find any test boosters that jumped out and it does have 13mg Arichidonic acid.

Thanks for the quick response. Ill prolly give my GF the one i have and ill use the new one.

EDIT: I dint even realize the label changed. i got the Yellow label with black and red writing, white bottle. It switch to black?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Sooooo it is the new Sterol Complex.
Im curious to know for guejsn and the animal reps on how it would effect her hormone levels?
She is in fairly good shape and lokoing for muscle and hopefully leaning out a bit some(a little recomp style)
I understand that sterol complex is best for bulking though.

If its more health issues/sides than its worth ill just use the new one and give her the older one(only 1/2 bottle left though)

If she doesnt do the sterol complex ill prolly look into guejsn ideas.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im curious to know for guejsn and the animal reps on how it would effect her hormone levels?
She is in fairly good shape and lokoing for muscle and hopefully leaning out a bit some(a little recomp style)

If its more health issues/sides than its worth ill just use the new one and give her the older one(only 1/2 bottle left though)

I have not personally used the Natural Sterol Complex. Regardless, old or new formula It will not affect a female's hormone levels, and if it did it would be negligible at best.

What ideas were they?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

I don't think it is going to harm her in any way. It's just like taking any other natural testosterone booster. You simply want to make sure she knows what you are giving her. As for using it, it is an all around health product really. Plant sterols do all kinds of good things for the body. Cleansing and lowering cholesterol is just some of it. At the price you pay for the stuff, you really can't go wrong.

Hg

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I have not personally used the Natural Sterol Complex. Regardless, old or new formula It will not affect a female's hormone levels, and if it did it would be negligible at best.

What ideas were they?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
I remember seeing you posted one of your stacks previously.

I will prolly tell he to go on with taking it. I explained to her what was in it and that there are test booster in it. she said " well i dont want hair, a deeper voice and i bigger...thing downstairs..." i replied "i doubt that since its natural it will have a massive impact."

So ill let her know just to monitor how she feels and if any major sides occur to stop.
Also, i noticed when i was taking it my urine gets a bit dark sometimes and i reall gotta push water. Is there any stress on the kidneys from this supp?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

I will prolly tell he to go on with taking it. I explained to her what was in it and that there are test booster in it. she said " well i dont want hair, a deeper voice and i bigger...thing downstairs..." i replied "i doubt that since its natural it will have a massive impact."

So ill let her know just to monitor how she feels and if any major sides occur to stop.
Also, i noticed when i was taking it my urine gets a bit dark sometimes and i reall gotta push water. Is there any stress on the kidneys from this supp?
No in fact it is a detox and cleanser of sorts. It isn't advertised as a detox product but plant sterols and known for their cleansing affect on your organs. The plant sterols in it are also know for helping to regulate healthy cholesterol levels.

I don't think she needs to worry about any of the sides you mention. Many woman use Animal Stak to grow muscle with no sides and it is stronger Test booster than the new NSC. She should do fine on it.

Always drink plenty of water no matter what.

Hg

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
No in fact it is a detox and cleanser of sorts. It isn't advertised as a detox product but plant sterols and known for their cleansing affect on your organs. The plant sterols in it are also know for helping to regulate healthy cholesterol levels.

I don't think she needs to worry about any of the sides you mention. Many woman use Animal Stak to grow muscle with no sides and it is stronger Test booster than the new NSC. She should do fine on it.

Always drink plenty of water no matter what.

Hg
That gave me a feeling of public service announcment, haha.
Well i am giving it the full goal then and ill have her give me feedback so i can let you all know how it goes.
Thanks for answering all the questions so quickly, you guys ROCK as usual!
take care.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I post ALL my stacks and products used in my training/supplementation journal: The Female Terminator Chronicles.

Bear in mind that I am a SEASONED trainee; a female who has only just started training or who is inconsistent with her training (not saying that your woman is, but is she is) does NOT need anything but the staples.

As mentioned, whatever the case, you need to be sure that she KNOWS what she is using, WHY she is using it, and how it is going to benefit her (I see too many females use things given or recommended them without knowing or NOT using things because they have misconceptions of the product); she needs to know the FACTS.

One of the facts about natural testosterone boosters is that she is NOT going to get "hair, deeper voice, bigger downstairs". As for sides, apart from acne she probably won't get any.

I suggest that you get her to read a couple of articles that I have written re females and training and testosterone boosters, located at Breaking the Myth.

Yes, make sure that water intake is adequate, as dark urine is caused by either vitamins/minerals or dehydration.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Guejsn i really read everything you write and appreciate it.
My GF is fairly consistant. She has protein but doesnt depend on it. I havent got her any BCAAs yet but plan too. I dont think she needs creatine right now. She is taking a week off to recover and then we are going to have her on a new diet plan, routine and supps.(well the PSC) but thats it.

Ill show her around her or at least to your log so she can get ideas, motivation, and have something to reference if needed.

Stay strong everyone!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Guejsn i really read everything you write and appreciate it.
My GF is fairly consistant. She has protein but doesnt depend on it. I havent got her any BCAAs yet but plan too. I dont think she needs creatine right now. She is taking a week off to recover and then we are going to have her on a new diet plan, routine and supps.(well the PSC) but thats it.

Ill show her around her or at least to your log so she can get ideas, motivation, and have something to reference if needed.

Stay strong everyone!
No worries.

Make sure that she has the basic staples (i.e. creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein powder, and BCAAs) before starting her on anything else.

If she is resistance training, then creatine is a STAPLE and she should be using it. As for good fats, protein powder, and BCAAs; she does not need to supplement with these if she gets enough of each from her diet.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT