Animal pump and m-stak

Thewhizz

Awards
I just ordered my animal pump and m-stak i was just wondering what the proper way to dose is? I know to take pump before workouts, but when should i take the m-stak?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered my animal pump and m-stak i was just wondering what the proper way to dose is? I know to take pump before workouts, but when should i take the m-stak?
Thanks for choosing Universal/Animal.

I would take M Stak, 45 minutes prior... and Pump around 25-30 minutes prior. You may want to omit taking the red pill in Pump to prevent overdoing the stims.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for choosing Universal/Animal.

I would take M Stak, 45 minutes prior... and Pump around 25-30 minutes prior. You may want to omit taking the red pill in Pump to prevent overdoing the stims.
10/4 to this! Especially that red stim pill comment. It is good to make sure you know that both products have stims in them. Also, if this timing doesn't work for you for any reason you can take your M-Stak with any meal of the day. Just try to take it at the same time everyday. Consistency is key. Pump should always be taken pre-WO because it is a pre-WO supplement.

Hg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
blaykeryan Supplements 5
AaronJP1 Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 4