Animal Pump & Animal Flex

jmanhou

Awards
Really this stuff doesn't work for me. I got Animal Flex to help my knees when I'm squating. I thought it was working but after a few sets my knees start hurting again. And the Animal Pump really does nothing to me. Maybe it is because I am used to N-O Xplode. I just went through to containers of that stuff and decided to give Animal Pump a try. But I dont really like it. With Xplode I could FEEL it within 15 mins. It was mental focus and physical pump. The first time it was incredible. :D Only thing is it dies half way through my long ass workouts but this flex never really seems to kick in.

Also is it necessary for this thing to be pills. Liquids seem to get processed by the body much faster. I realize it was probably a business decision. You probably are tooled to manufacture pills but damn I'm at like 24+ pills a day with these 2 and my vitamins and amino acids.

I really dont wanna be to hard on you guys because I'm new to the supp world and I hear good things about you. Am I missing something? And yes I'm following instructions to the letter.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
if your knees are hurting from squatting don't blame supplements blame your technique. get that figured out first. Animal flex is meant to be taken everyday and takes a while to become built up in the system. It is not meant to be a miracle supplement that miraculously heals knees and joints after abuse...

As for the pump...
Take 2 weeks off of both products then come back to pump and tell us what you think.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Really this stuff doesn't work for me. I got Animal Flex to help my knees when I'm squating. I thought it was working but after a few sets my knees start hurting again. And the Animal Pump really does nothing to me. Maybe it is because I am used to N-O Xplode. I just went through to containers of that stuff and decided to give Animal Pump a try. But I dont really like it. With Xplode I could FEEL it within 15 mins. It was mental focus and physical pump. The first time it was incredible. :D Only thing is it dies half way through my long ass workouts but this flex never really seems to kick in.

Also is it necessary for this thing to be pills. Liquids seem to get processed by the body much faster. I realize it was probably a business decision. You probably are tooled to manufacture pills but damn I'm at like 24+ pills a day with these 2 and my vitamins and amino acids.

I really dont wanna be to hard on you guys because I'm new to the supp world and I hear good things about you. Am I missing something? And yes I'm following instructions to the letter.

For knee pain, I'd be very cautious... make sure you are not only taking a joint supp but that you are also warming up the knees and joints. By that I mean, spend 5 min on a bike just getting blood in there. Do heavy stretching and really get ready for the ensuing workload. Do warm up sets and stretch after your workout as well. You may even use a heating pad or ice post workout as well. Proper precautions for anyone with knee pain...

If you are still having issues with your knees, I'd also get a quick check done by your doctor.

For Pump, if you are used to a quick "rush" you would feel from other supps such as NO Xplode, then you will not immediately feel the effects of Pump. Pump is more of a sustained energy release that increases over time. Most users report 10-14 days as the sweet spot. If you are looking for more of a "rush" in your pre workout product, then I'd try out Shock Therapy.

Liquid vs Pill form IMHO is all personal preference. Some may find it more convenient whiles others don't.

If you're new to the supp game, then I'd highly advise first and foremost finding a solid training and nutrition regime above all supplements. You will notice far greater results by a dialed in diet than you will from taking handful of supplements.

Hope this information helps.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Animal Flex is very subtle in how it comes on. It's best to run several cans before you think back on how things were to how they are now. I know for me I didn't really think it was doing much either until I let it run out one time and started using a less expensive joint supp for a bit. I then remembered what all i used to deal with that had faded away while i was using Flex without me really even paying any attention to it.

Hg

rcrott1

also, in addition to the flex, and proper form, you should be stretching pre and post leg work.... and for knee pain, ice and heat man. Flex works, it really does. and 24 pills....thats all? damn. i stopped counting when i hit 50 a day last year. i dont bother anymore, i just know what i take and what works.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
if your knees are hurting from squatting don't blame supplements blame your technique. get that figured out first. Animal flex is meant to be taken everyday and takes a while to become built up in the system. It is not meant to be a miracle supplement that miraculously heals knees and joints after abuse...

As for the pump...
Take 2 weeks off of both products then come back to pump and tell us what you think.
I've been using Animal Pump for several weeks and I can't say I'm particularly inpressed with the pumps it provides.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Animal Pump for several weeks and I can't say I'm particularly inpressed with the pumps it provides.
What has your diet been like BBB? Also are you hydrating well around your workouts? You should be getting results from it by now. Maybe we can nail down what is going on.

rayyan

Awards

i kinda know exactly what you meannn....i almost went absurd when i left NO xplode becus nothing seemed to give me that focus, that attitude to BB, that energy and that special tunnel vision to ma exercise on the most important last reps..how did i deal with it...one of the guys here already gave out the answer, u leave it for sometime, both of it...no more no xplode, no more animal's products for atleast a week or two, after that, ur body tends to get normal, and then when u start u will get the jizz back, i wouldnt give it 10/10 on focus, but atleast a 6/10, but by the time u have done exercise being blank and craving the focus for two weeeks, braaah, this 6/10 is gonna be like a heaven on earth for ya...!!!

and one more thing, after u keeep using it, i am preety sure u will get used to it, or end up comparing it, yet again answer was given by another dude hereee, it will take time for u to accomodate, either u will feel increase in energy reall quick, or after sometime (2 weeks) ,personal advice: when u start to take animal pump for the red pill, take it alternate days first, then go into everyday, cuz i think ur body gets accomodated to caffeine real quick, cuz same case with mua as well...

hope it helped, and hope im not that lateee....btw, if ur still using it, do tell me how are the results now, with energy focus and all...im on ma first can as welll....!!! it would be reallly nice to share the feeeling since the past seems the same-suppliment vise...cheers mate..!!!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
It's definitely a product that works well but subtle at first and builds more and more as you use it. I've made it a staple for the longest time and I took a break from it a while back and that was when I realized just how much of a pump I was getting from using it. I almost felt left down without it! LOL!

I had grown so accustomed to having that pump every workout that I think I forgot that the best part of that tight pump was coming from using the A-Pump!

Hg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
blaykeryan Supplements 5
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 0
Supplements 8