Citrus Burst Intra-Aid Review!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
First off ...BIG thanks to the ANIMAL/UNIVERSAL team for sending me this stuff.

I finally cracked open the bottle this week and let me tell ya " You got a winner" the new flavor is incredible. I jus finished my 5lb tub of the Cherry Blast in which i did'nt care to much for taste and thought this stuff was gonna let me down too.Ive been using it during workout sence i ran out my blue rasp intra-aid. After jus a few days of drinking it im hooked and already making plan on ordering more to finish out my Huge Animal stak i got going on.

Mixability 10/10 You put it in the shaker cup with 12oz water and couple shakes and ready to drink. No lumping

Taste 10/10 Compared to the Cherry Blast this stuff is awesome. Its kinda reminds me of Tang when i was a child..lol

Overall.. This is just my first week I'll drop some more info as tub disappears.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good J, looking forward to hearing more of what you think as you use it a bit more. Don't be afraid to play with the water/mix ratio to get the taste to your liking. As always, keep the water cold! Use ice if you can :)

Hg

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good J, looking forward to hearing more of what you think as you use it a bit more. Don't be afraid to play with the water/mix ratio to get the taste to your liking. As always, keep the water cold! Use ice if you can :)

Hg
i might try the ice thing..thanks