Lava and Storm creatine question?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering do i need to still take my regular creatine supp on non-workout days since im not taking them those 2 days. And is there enough creatine in both of those for my daily need on workout days?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering do i need to still take my regular creatine supp on non-workout days since im not taking them those 2 days. And is there enough creatine in both of those for my daily need on workout days?
There is an ample full day supply in one serving of Lava and another in a serving of Storm. You may want to take the Lava on workout days and Storm on your off days. Or any creatine you like on off days to keep a steady flow of it in your system.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
There is an ample full day supply in one serving of Lava and another in a serving of Storm. You may want to take the Lava on workout days and Storm on your off days. Or any creatine you like on off days to keep a steady flow of it in your system.
so should i skip the storm the days a week i use Lava? Is it gonna have any negative impact if i keep doing them both u think? Thanks man

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
so should i skip the storm the days a week i use Lava? Is it gonna have any negative impact if i keep doing them both u think? Thanks man
Not really but it is a bit of over kill IMO. Recent research has shown that you really only need 3 grams of creatine a day for optimal saturation and the Lava serving already has 5.5 grams. Storm has 5 grams. So if you use them both your are getting 10.5 grams plus any creatine that may be in any other products you are using? I myself have used that much before with no issues but I'm trying to go with the latest science that says more is not always better.

Some guys pound 20 to 30 grams of creatine a day. Personally I think that is too much to be healthy for your kidneys and liver but that is my opinion. So it's your call man, your not going to hurt yourself either way you have said.

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big believer in the 3-5 grams of creatine is all that is needed.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big believer in the 3-5 grams of creatine is all that is needed.
If you only need a teaspoon of butter to fry the fish, why throw in a whole stick right? Ha ha!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Ok im jus gonna leave it as is for now with both i think the lava only last 20 servings. I dont respond to creatine like most maybe more is what i need to see what ive been missing out on. I gave up on in for long time but gonna try again..lol

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Ok im jus gonna leave it as is for now with both i think the lava only last 20 servings. I dont respond to creatine like most maybe more is what i need to see what ive been missing out on. I gave up on in for long time but gonna try again..lol
Sounds good J, let us know how it works out fro you then man.

Hg