board rep help

at1010

Awards
  • Established
Im 18 and Im a serious lifter i was wondering if a board sponsor could recommend me with some good stack by universal...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Im 18 and Im a serious lifter i was wondering if a board sponsor could recommend me with some good stack by universal...
You're lookin' for some suggestions on a good stack? What are your goals brother?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
well like i always want to get stronger but mostly going for looks but still have good mass...i dont need an 8 pack but im looking for somehting that will help get some of that stubborn fat off but still keep the size in my chest and arms...maby getting me more defined...im about being all natural so i dont want to do anything with a ph but somehting safe for an 18 yr old with lil sides...thanks

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
well like i always want to get stronger but mostly going for looks but still have good mass...i dont need an 8 pack but im looking for somehting that will help get some of that stubborn fat off but still keep the size in my chest and arms...maby getting me more defined...im about being all natural so i dont want to do anything with a ph but somehting safe for an 18 yr old with lil sides...thanks
I'm not going to usurp U-reps answer here but I will say that for your age and what you are looking to do the biggest benefit will be realized through proper diet control and a good training split. I don't see a need for a cutter or anything if you are looking to get completely ripped. At 18 you don't need a lot of supplements. On top of a good high protein diet maybe add Animal Pak and Animal Omega. A little creatine like Universal Storm wouldn't hurt either.

Hg

at1010

Awards
  • Established
well how bout animal stack with animal pack...and no cutter

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
well how bout animal stack with animal pack...and no cutter
I'll be honest with you man. At 18, I really don't see any need or even a point in using Test booster. Focus on nutrition based products that give your body what it needs to do what it is doing at this stage... grow! Vitamins, minerals, omega 3's... these are what is most critical for you and like I said you could add some Storm to get a good creatine blend in your system. No reason you can't use Animal Stak other than the fact that at 18 years old, your test levels are well under way already and really doubt you would stand to benefit much from it's use. Save your money right now for things like I've mentioned above, dial in that diet and keep with the training and I assure you that you will be getting what you want out of your hard work. The only other things to focus on would be adequate water intake every day and plenty of sleep.

Man, to be 18 again :) Ha ha! Go get yours man.

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I agree completely with HG on this one. I wouldn't use any test boosters till you're at least 21 and even then I don't think they are needed.

Keep with a solid diet/training program and you will see some solid results. What are you currently doing now? What is your BF? What is your current diet? Are you taking anything now?

rcrott1

I agree completely with HG on this one. I wouldn't use any test boosters till you're at least 21 and even then I don't think they are needed.

Keep with a solid diet/training program and you will see some solid results. What are you currently doing now? What is your BF? What is your current diet? Are you taking anything now?
Most test boosters are not recommended until 25.

Solid diet, Solid training, and lots of rest. life's best things.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
pak, pump, intra aid,flex, lava

thats all you need right there