Best time to take EAA stack??

kimmy gibler

kimmy gibler

Awards
I picked up some EAA stack the other day to add to my supps. I was just wondering when is the optimal time to take it?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I picked up some EAA stack the other day to add to my supps. I was just wondering when is the optimal time to take it?
I gotcha on your thread in the main supp section... To answer here, preworkout, intraworkout or postworkout. Focus on using EAA Stack only on lifting days (unless you're cutting). Consider throwing in some basic carbs like dex or malto or some SportPharma CARB Max which I've been using.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I gotcha on your thread in the main supp section... To answer here, preworkout, intraworkout or postworkout. Focus on using EAA Stack only on lifting days (unless you're cutting). Consider throwing in some basic carbs like dex or malto or some SportPharma CARB Max which I've been using.
What flavor EAA Stack have you been mixing with the Carb Max U?

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
I drink it during cardio or my workout, i love it, not too heavy and it works wonders for me... good luck

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I drink it during cardio or my workout, i love it, not too heavy and it works wonders for me... good luck
It makes cardio actually fun to do when you got a good drink with ya haha

rcrott1

i always hit it up post workout. helps a lot with recovery

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
pre intra post
somedays if I can't get a good breakfast in the AM I have some before I can get my hands on some grub

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I've been big on using it intra and post... Especially, during my contest prep...

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
I just mix 2-4 scoops (Training Day Dependent) into a gallon of water and sip on it all day.