Milk & Egg protein

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
What would be the best time to use this product? I got a jug and was thinking sence the protein digests so slow i would use it at bedtime for optimal results.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
What would be the best time to use this product? I got a jug and was thinking sence the protein digests so slow i would use it at bedtime for optimal results.
It really just depends on your macros and making things fit. I use it inbetween meals right now and it seems to be doing the trick.

I hope you got one of the bottles that has had the flavor reformulated. It tastes so much better now IMHO.

rcrott1

I need to pick up a tub of this sometime in the near future and try it out.... i hear the new formula is amazing.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I hav'nt opened mine yet so i cant wait to taste it ill have to post a pic up of this massive stack i finally put together with nothing but ANIMAL/UNIV products.
MILK& EGG PROTEIN
TORRENT
SHOCK/STORM
INTRA-AID (Only one i need ) When im allowed to spend money again.
LAVA
STAK 2
ANIMAL PUMP
REAL GAINS
ANIMAL TEST / THE PACK/ AND A FEW MORE PRODUCTS...LOL I'll post pic up soon of all the jugs it took a year to put it all together but, it will really pay off.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
So im guessing that at bedtime would be just as good as any other time.? Like most proteins there fomulated to be used at a certain time or close to one in which it will produce the best results and im hoping bedtime was that time...lol

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
That is when I have been using it J. At bedtime. Through the day I have been using straight whey or a gainer. Your thinking is right on track IMO.

Hg