EEA Stack from Universal Nutrition Review

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I purchased a 1000g tub of the Fruit Punch Kicker flavor and I thought I would drop a short review because I haven't seen much feedback on this product on this board.

Taste: When mixed in 6oz. of water(the recommended amount) the taste is too tart for my liking, during a work out. I found that that 10-12oz. of water works better. Overall the taste is just "ok" and I would give it a 6/10

Mixability: When first mixed it sort of clumps and has a froth sitting on top of the liquid, this froth soon dissipates(after 10 minutes or so) and your left with a well mixed drink. This mixes better than alot of the other EAA products Ive used so I have to give this a 9/10

I feel you get alot for your money with this supplement, 1000g yields 134 doses! The price tag is pretty steep (I paid $67+ shipping), but one tub will last you awhile. I hope this will help someone that is looking into buying an EEA supplement.

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. I agree it definitely will last a while with a kilo of EAAs. It's all about the water level to determine how much you like the flavor--glad you found your sweet spot.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i have a ****tail that i make.... Eaa Nitro with EAA Fruit Punch Kicker, and EAA Watermelon. tastes like a jolly rancher.
Sounds like an awesome combo! EAA Nitro is good stuff, are you using the grape flavor or the new one?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Fruit Punch is good... But Juicy Watermelon is awesome.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback Tim. It's good stuff for sure and you are right about that large tub, it lasts a long time for the money.

Fruit Punch is good... But Juicy Watermelon is awesome.
x2, I like the FP too but the Watermelon is absolutely fantastic IMO.

Hg