Torrent during workout?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I was wondern if i used it during my workouts rather than 15-30 after if it would have any effects on its effiency/performance?I usually drink the Intra-aid during this time but, currently out. Only other reason im asking is i usualy take in a 60-70g protein shake in that period of time followed by meal a hour later and its to hard on my stomach combining them all so close together. Thanks

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people use Torrent during their workouts... Some swear by it, and the pumps they get...

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
i dont see why not i drinking right when i finish my intra aid sometimes tahts b4 im done lifting

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know, JJ, I'd been kickin' around the same idea. I love IA, but haven't tried Torrent yet; though it's profile is flexible enough to use anytime surrounding a workout - plus it's sold in bigger containers than IA. Definitely looks like a good option to me.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the input, hear'n exactly what i wanted to hear..lol Ive been using it this way for week now seems to be working out well for me.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I was wondern if i used it during my workouts rather than 15-30 after if it would have any effects on its effiency/performance?I usually drink the Intra-aid during this time but, currently out. Only other reason im asking is i usualy take in a 60-70g protein shake in that period of time followed by meal a hour later and its to hard on my stomach combining them all so close together. Thanks
Honestly, I think Intra-Aid is more efficient--and lighter, which is why I prefer it over Torrent intraworkout. That said, you could def run it this way... Have ya tried it, JJ?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I think Intra-Aid is more efficient--and lighter, which is why I prefer it over Torrent intraworkout. That said, you could def run it this way... Have ya tried it, JJ?
Yeah intra has been my during workout drink for a year but ran out of my supply that i got super cheap and turned to the ol supp cabinet and knocked the cob-webs off the torrent. Ive been wanting to try the new flavor of intra-aid sence every jug i had (8) was blue raz.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
In conjunction with this thread, I recently have begun drinking Torrent intra-workout. I just sip it here and there inbetween sets... so far so good :)

treetrunklegs

Awards
Im thinking i might give it a try. I have been stuck with Intra Aid and EAA but i think its time for a change!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
It seems to be working good as far as pumps and recovery. Have to wait a lil longer to see what else i can get from it.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Also, some of our largest Animals have reported crazy results by using this pre-workout as well. Torrent loading...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been doing this with the new flavor and also adding in a scoop of unflavored whey, and it has really done the trick. Just ordered a 6lbs GAA as well. Good stuff

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing this with the new flavor and also adding in a scoop of unflavored whey, and it has really done the trick. Just ordered a 6lbs GAA as well. Good stuff
Very nice. So you're a GAA man eh?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was one of the original testers for GAA. Although I will say the citrus is great. It reminds me of the drinks from when I was a kid in the 80's

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I was one of the original testers for GAA. Although I will say the citrus is great. It reminds me of the drinks from when I was a kid in the 80's
What drinks would that be A?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very tang like which is so cool to me.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar