bit the bullet im trying an ANIMAL STACK

B

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
ok well first of all i love the website the marketing of animal/universal nutrition. All legit online reviews look good. However when i was new to lifting and supplements i went to gnc. they always advised against animal saying its garbage.. so that kind of stuck in my head. I always get a preworkout or something from gnc first and for a trial period. if i like it i return it and order online. I was about try a controlled labs white food (favorite pre workout) and Concret (favorite creatine) but i coudlnt find it on nutra... and i saw the anabolic window stack for 89.99 i bought it Intra-Aid never tried anything like it b4 and torrent is a post workout creatine i thought but it has protien too?!

not to mention i got it in 2 days no joke and shipping was free. but anyways all u animal reps or fans even what should i expect? i know its just basic supps. but i eat about
3000-400 calories
180-220 g protien
and 30-40 g carbs per meal

i weigh 175 and bench 265, Deadlift 435 and Squat 365 which wont go up beucase i want leg size not worrid bout strength.

so what should i expect outta an animal product.

R

rcrott1

what should you expect out of the animal line? supplements that are no bullshit, no frills, straight to the point and Work. With proper training and exercise, the stack you picked will help you a LOT. one suggestion, increase your protein intake to nothing less than 300g per day. You want size, toss in some real gains as well.

intra aid, is a PHENOMENAL supplement that will drastically increase your energy and focus during your lifting sessions. Good luck with the stack and keep us up to date

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I do like the animal products a lot i must say. Here's my current workout-time drinks and products that I've come to like together (minus the anti-e's and test boosters):

preworkout:
SHOCK THERAPY
1 ENOXIDE

During workout:
AXCELL

Post Workout:
Torrent

B

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
ok so i worked out today first time with the stack. Intra aid taste the best, the other two taste was awful

shock threapy took 2 scoops and it kicked in after about 10-15 mins steady constant lets get it feeling.

Sipped intra aid- well see how recovery goes.
drank torrent while doing abs.

my shoulder was aching bad last week could barely get up 235 and my max is around 265. I did a buckeye blast workout went like this

170 x 8
190 x 6
210 x 4
225 x 3 only got 2
235 x 2
240 x 1
210 x 3 was suppose to get 4

Incline Dumbells
3 x 6 on 70s usually get 4 x 7 i cut a set out and hit 1 less rep each set because i am not use to that much volume on flat bench coming off westside.

Tricep barbell extentions
95 x 7
105 x 7
115 x 7
120 x 5

Flyes 2 sets incline 2 flat
4 x 15

cable tricep pullover
100 x 12
120 x 10
140 x 6

various pulldowns for a pump no need to list those.

loved the workout felt good i want to see some size on my legs. so doing legs tommorow.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
To get this straight, you got the AWO Stack, but you're asking about which Animal supps you could work in? Or use later?

AWO Stack is one sweet stack. If ya like it, the next time around, you could swap out Shock Therapy for Animal Pump for example...

B

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
nah i just meant what to expect outta it welll today went like this...

Negatives
didnt get to eat hardly at all stupid parents bitching all day, no food etc..
Had to mow lawn b4 working out.
Had to wait like 1 hour after taking shock threapy to start workout.

Postives
Shock Threapy didnt taste bad at all today i waited a while after brushing my teeth to drink it. i had a steady going nervous feeling (that you need while lifting)
Intra Aid didnt taste bad at all made mouth a lil dry tho.
Torrent- tooo sugary for my liking but o well

Had amazing quad pump, #s all went up even on hack squat, which is weird cuz i did leg extentions b4 them this time!

Just did one set of bicep to see if strength was there.
115 x 6 Perfect form i really dont think i arched my back at all.

wish i coulda ate good today but great workout # 2/2 which went good loving animal so far!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
nah i just meant what to expect outta it welll today went like this...

Negatives
didnt get to eat hardly at all stupid parents bitching all day, no food etc..
Had to mow lawn b4 working out.
Had to wait like 1 hour after taking shock threapy to start workout.

Postives
Shock Threapy didnt taste bad at all today i waited a while after brushing my teeth to drink it. i had a steady going nervous feeling (that you need while lifting)
Intra Aid didnt taste bad at all made mouth a lil dry tho.
Torrent- tooo sugary for my liking but o well

Had amazing quad pump, #s all went up even on hack squat, which is weird cuz i did leg extentions b4 them this time!

Just did one set of bicep to see if strength was there.
115 x 6 Perfect form i really dont think i arched my back at all.

wish i coulda ate good today but great workout # 2/2 which went good loving animal so far!
Gotcha.

Feel free to cut back on the dosage of Shock Therapy if it provides too much energy, for example.

Depending on the flavor, add more water. I find that 25-30 oz of cold water works best per scoop of Blue Raz Intra-Aid. Throw it in the freezer for an hour or so before you lift. It'll taste much, much better.

Again, feel free to add more water to the Torrent. Add water to taste for all of 'em in fact.

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Most of GNC's employee's think all of there overpriced supplements are garbage except MuscleTech or whatever else the sales reps receive a huge commission off of.

B

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha.

Feel free to cut back on the dosage of Shock Therapy if it provides too much energy, for example.

Depending on the flavor, add more water. I find that 25-30 oz of cold water works best per scoop of Blue Raz Intra-Aid. Throw it in the freezer for an hour or so before you lift. It'll taste much, much better.

Again, feel free to add more water to the Torrent. Add water to taste for all of 'em in fact.
shock threapy taste pretty good now i use about 12 oz and drink it i think it tasted bad cuz i brushed my teeth and drank it right away.. intra aid is good while lifting however imma try the idea of getting it cold... torrent is too thick i rather just slam it down then try to make it amazing..

anyways workout today KICKED ASS

Push Press
135 x 8
155 x 6
165 x 4
185 x 2 real easy. PR

Arnold Press
55 x 8
60 x 6
65 x 4
70 x 4 PR

Front Dumbell Swings
70 x 8
80 x 8
85 x 8

Upright rows
135 x 8
155 x 8
165 x 5

Triceps (light day)
Dips with 45 pounds and the chain weigh 25 kept my body parrllell to hit tris
3 x 15

slight bent bar? pulldowns its not quite a vbar
100 x 15
120 x 15
140 x 10

idk what bar this is really hits the tricep head tho

Barbell curls
95 x 10
105 x 10
115 x 8 PR

then did machine cable curls dont remember the number it was for a pump.

but damn im killing PR for shoulder workouts and bicep curls with stricter form.

but anyways 3/3 great workouts.. i love your guys no bullshit about gaining 40 pounds on bench with using ur product. Seems like if u know what ur doing in the gym it ****ing works im becoming a fan big time.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
shock threapy taste pretty good now i use about 12 oz and drink it i think it tasted bad cuz i brushed my teeth and drank it right away.. intra aid is good while lifting however imma try the idea of getting it cold... torrent is too thick i rather just slam it down then try to make it amazing..

anyways workout today KICKED ASS
Kicking ass is all that matters...

But on the Intra-Aid, def use cold water. Make a huge difference. Better yet, drop it in the freezer for an hour or so if ya can before heading to the gym. Makes all the difference.

B

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
^^ u got me excited to try this out tommorow.deffintely going to do that.

yea just looking to keep moving more weight i got my form solid on everything ill keep updating on here how my workouts went!

B

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
damn didnt get to try the intra aid cold woke up late contemplated not lifting but it was my 2nd week of deads ( for my shoulder to rest up and bit tweaked it doing pec deck) so i went in..

Positves
4/4 good workouts with animal
v bar rowed 4 45s and a 35 for 6 reps after doing underhand barbell rows.
Good pump
quick efficent workout.

Negatives
DIDNT DEADLIFT!

anyways saturday will be 2nd time benching on this and my shoulders seem to be feeling fresh as all my shoulder lifts were up couple days ago. and i might do extra legs tommorow really sick of chicken legs gonna be commited to doing legs now.

B

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
2 updates Did Chest and Tris
175 x 8
190 x 6
210 x 4
225 x 2 (shoulda hit 3)
240 x 1 shoulda had 2
245 x 1

still have some pain in the shoulder felt better then last week. started feeling too heavy around 225.

Incline press
140 x 8
180 x 8
230 x 5
180 x 8

Did Dips Pulldowns flyes etc just for a pump, gotta start going light on chest for a while if i wanna continue doing flat bench. i have been hitting flat bench hard last 3 months.

today did legs
hack squat
275 x 5
275 x 5
225 x 10
205 x 12

Romanian Deadlift
225 x 7
225 x 7
205 x 12
185 x 15

felt like i coulda gone way heavier just wanted to perfect form
Leg Press just the sled for 50 reps
Lex extentions
230 x 3
210 x 5
190 x 10
170 x 20

calf raises
135 x 50
going light is really the only way i feel it buring.

got the leg workout from tnation seems pretty good.

anyways thats it animal seems to be working pretty good so far liking the product. 6/6 good workouts so far.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
damn didnt get to try the intra aid cold woke up late contemplated not lifting but it was my 2nd week of deads ( for my shoulder to rest up and bit tweaked it doing pec deck) so i went in..

Positves
4/4 good workouts with animal
v bar rowed 4 45s and a 35 for 6 reps after doing underhand barbell rows.
Good pump
quick efficent workout.

Negatives
DIDNT DEADLIFT!

anyways saturday will be 2nd time benching on this and my shoulders seem to be feeling fresh as all my shoulder lifts were up couple days ago. and i might do extra legs tommorow really sick of chicken legs gonna be commited to doing legs now.
Wha??? C'mon brother... You will thank me.

B

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
damn forgot to put it in my workout log but the day i benched it was liike 80 plus degrees i was sweating and i had my intra aid in the freezer tasted like a slushie im liking it cold now with the little ice crystals amazing todays an off day dfoing shoulders tommoorw will update then.

B

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
another great workout with animal leaning up a bit too! numbers are going up week after week gotta love it seeing good gains in the shoulders and definition in the legs!