The all new Natural Sterol Complex

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
sweet! I still have 2 bottles of the old version to go through...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good boss. Looks like it would be worth the extra $$$.
I know someone who will be buying some...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Lotta old school supps in the Universal line gettin a refresh... This, Milk & Egg Protein... Old school ain't dead yet.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks cool.

rcrott1

we all have our favorite Old School supps that have stood the test of time, and have proven valuable. NSC is definitely one of them.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
we all have our favorite Old School supps that have stood the test of time, and have proven valuable. NSC is definitely one of them.
NSC was the 1st ever Universal Supplement that I tried... And, I still use it...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never tried it, although I would like to :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
get some... it is pretty cheap and effective.
ill have to wait to get some cash, unemployed, impossible to find a job.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ben Tactical

Awards
I was just looking at the older bottle yesterday for the first time and was amazed by the price - $18. I deffinately gotta give this a try now that they revamped what sounds like a stellar product originally.

I'm always interested in trying any and all Animal products as the community and product line is the best hands down!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I was just looking at the older bottle yesterday for the first time and was amazed by the price - $18. I deffinately gotta give this a try now that they revamped what sounds like a stellar product originally.

I'm always interested in trying any and all Animal products as the community and product line is the best hands down!
18 bucks? check nutraplanet its like 15 there....

Ben Tactical

Awards
Thanks for the heads up Inarius but I'm gonna hold out for the reformulated version. That's one hell of a price though.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where do they sell the new one?
or its not out yet?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
where do they sell the new one?
or its not out yet?
Not sure if it is in retail channels or not yet bro? You can get it at universalnutrition.com but that is full retail.

Hg

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if it is in retail channels or not yet bro? You can get it at universalnutrition.com but that is full retail.

Hg
im thinking of trying it but i hear from many people that it doesnt work so im gonna wait for other people to try the new one
then ill see weather ill give it a go

rcrott1

when i get home from EU ill be running a log for the new NSC... when i start it up, ill post a link here

rcrott1

im thinking of trying it but i hear from many people that it doesnt work so im gonna wait for other people to try the new one
then ill see weather ill give it a go
this is the first i am hearing that ppl say it "doesnt work"

What people have to remember, if your training and diet are not up to par, then the supplements are not going to do anything.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established

What people have to remember, if your training and diet are not up to par, then the supplements are not going to do anything.
Exactly...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

thats what i heard but then again those people werent hardcore lifters and didnt care that much

do u think it would help an 18 year old?

Genetiks80

Awards
I really like the changes although I will miss the a few things as well.