Project C: What Is It?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
For those who spend time on the FORVM, ya know what Alpha Testing is. It's when Animal is about to launch a new supp, one of the last things they do is open up testing for the prototype. Project C is the latest Alpha Test for Animal and logs are goin' on right now for anyone interested:

Project C: Alpha Testing Program (ATP) - the F O R V M

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
reformulated cuts maybe?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I've read a few of the test loggers comments. Sounds like Universal is onto something here.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I've heard many good things about this project...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
In conjunction with this, I've already seen some amazing results from a few of the other loggers... looking SOLID.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Any expected release date? If it is gettting solid reviews so far, they prolly wont need to tweak it much....

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Any expected release date? If it is gettting solid reviews so far, they prolly wont need to tweak it much....
As I understand, Project C is one of the top, if not top, priorities for Corporate. After the Alpha Testing done, the system has been streamlined to launch it as quickly as possible... Could be as early as July.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome, looking forward to it....thanks for the quick reply...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome, looking forward to it....thanks for the quick reply...
No problem. From what I've been told, all the pieces have been put into place to launch quickly... And cuz Corporate is the manufacturer and does everything itself (from sourcing/formulation/manufacturing to designing, printing the labels), the turnaround time can be quick... Just gotta await the feedback from the Alpha Testers. If all is good and there is no adjustments, I supposed it could be done real quick. Stay tuned.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So has anyone confirmed if this is a reformulated cuts?