M-Stak

pjp08004

Awards
I am 21 years old and am thinking of starting M-Stak however I read on a couple reviews that some have experienced hair loss as a side effect which has been holding me back. Has anybody who has taken this experienced this? or any other side effects for that matter.

itzgambino

Awards
I ran two cycles of m-stak in jan '08 and july '08 and had nothing but postiive effects from it. Although I did feel like the second cycle the results were a little diminished when compared from the first cycle.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I am 21 years old and am thinking of starting M-Stak however I read on a couple reviews that some have experienced hair loss as a side effect which has been holding me back. Has anybody who has taken this experienced this? or any other side effects for that matter.
They are full of ****. I'm 24 and i've taken M-Stak at least 10 times and I have never experienced any side effects.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
M-Stak is non-hormonal brother. What you have heard is virtually impossible. maybe with the older formulation there may have been some speculation but even then nothing solid I ever heard of? The current formulation of M-Stak works though it's nutrition partitioning benefits and increased protein synthesis. It is not a hormone booster.

It is however one of the best supplements for building lean muscle mass while burning body fat at the same time. Works extremely well for the body builder who is looking to do just that. It also shines for the hard gainer who has trouble gaining no matter what.

You can read more about it here:
http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=12

Hg

rcrott1

I can tell you, from a perspective of someone who HAS hair loss issues, while i was taking Mstak, i NEVER, NOT ONCE, experienced ANY form of hair loss, in fact, i experienced hair GROWTH...

I have alopecia areata, which is where... basically.... the white blood cells see the hair folicle as a foreign matter..attack it and kill it... and then the hair falls out.

since taking Mstak, i NEVER have experienced an outbreak... my alopecia has been treated and i do have a full head of hair....

IMMoose

IMMoose

Awards
I personally don't see any issue with stacking Pump and M Stack, but I would still verify with Hoomgar or one of the other Universal Reps.

IMMoose

IMMoose

Awards
Read Naturalguy's post: How To Build An Animal Stack

Pretty much everything you're wondering about right there.

Hope that helps.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Guys i'm 19 (20 in november) and i'm DYINGGGG to put on some lean muscle. Should i go with Animal M-stak, or animal stak?

btw i tried animal pump for the first time and i LOVE it. I use to be a die hard NO shotgun fan ( still a great product) but i'm sold on pump :) which brings me to my next question.

can i stack pump and M-stak/stak?
Yep you can absolutely use pump and m-stak together. And @ age 19 I would recommend M-stak. I'd wait till you're at least 21+ to use stak.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Guys i'm 19 (20 in november) and i'm DYINGGGG to put on some lean muscle. Should i go with Animal M-stak, or animal stak?

btw i tried animal pump for the first time and i LOVE it. I use to be a die hard NO shotgun fan ( still a great product) but i'm sold on pump :) which brings me to my next question.

can i stack pump and M-stak/stak?
Sorry for the delayed response bro. I was out last week. Pump and M-Stak make a solid combo for building lean mass. Keep eating big and hitting it hard and these 2 will work together for you to help you put on muscle. Just keep in mind that both have stims. It's the red capsule in both packs. You can simply remove one so as to not double dose the stims while stacking these.

Animal Stak is also a great product but like the brother below mentioned, you will see your best results from it as you grow older. This doesn't mean you cannot use it and benefit from it at age 19. It just means that M-Stak would be the better choice between the two right now at your age. Right now, your test levels are most likely at their prime for hammering it hard and building muscle.

Hope that helps.

Hg

Yep you can absolutely use pump and m-stak together. And @ age 19 I would recommend M-stak. I'd wait till you're at least 21+ to use stak.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey hoomgar
m stak, can i take it early in the morning?
or does it have to be before working out?

rcrott1

hey hoomgar
Depending upon your diet plan and other supplements....it can vary.

EXAMPLE:

you are taking Pump, Mstak and Stak.
sample day...
Meal 1 w/pak
meal 2 w/stak
meal 3 w/pump
pre-workout w/mstak

OR
meal 1 w/pak
meal 2
meal 3 w/mstak
1/2 hr pre workout Pump
meal 4 w/stak

there are tons of different ways to vary a stack to what your needs are, and what you are doing as far as a meal plan.

hope this helps man.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depending upon your diet plan and other supplements....it can vary.

EXAMPLE:

you are taking Pump, Mstak and Stak.
sample day...
Meal 1 w/pak
meal 2 w/stak
meal 3 w/pump
pre-workout w/mstak

OR
meal 1 w/pak
meal 2
meal 3 w/mstak
1/2 hr pre workout Pump
meal 4 w/stak

there are tons of different ways to vary a stack to what your needs are, and what you are doing as far as a meal plan.

hope this helps man.
i just wanted to know if could take m stak in the morning because i cant take it before weightlifting class in school?

the only possible way to take it in school would be 15 mins before weight lifting class

rcrott1

i just wanted to know if could take m stak in the morning because i cant take it before weightlifting class in school?

the only possible way to take it in school would be 15 mins before weight lifting class
any way to just excuse yourself to the bathroom 1/2 hour or 45 minutes before lifting class to take em?

rcrott1

Another idea is to just explain it to whatever teacher you have before lifting class, and tell them that you have some Non-Steroid supplements that you need to take for lifting. MOST teachers are pretty understanding... i know this because my wife is a high school teacher, and you would be suprized the amount of her students that take supps in her class before lifting class..

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Another idea is to just explain it to whatever teacher you have before lifting class, and tell them that you have some Non-Steroid supplements that you need to take for lifting. MOST teachers are pretty understanding... i know this because my wife is a high school teacher, and you would be suprized the amount of her students that take supps in her class before lifting class..
Or you could be "that guy" in the class before and just pull out your pack and start downing 'em. :laugh2:

I am just kidding. I would seriously take it either between the classes--if that isn't working I would rearrange my schedule and take it in the morning.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or you could be "that guy" in the class before and just pull out your pack and start downing 'em. :laugh2:

I am just kidding. I would seriously take it either between the classes--if that isn't working I would rearrange my schedule and take it in the morning.
if i took between classes that would only give me like 15-20 mins tops before hitting the weights

including dressing out and stretching

would this make it less effective?

rcrott1

if i took between classes that would only give me like 15-20 mins tops before hitting the weights

including dressing out and stretching

would this make it less effective?
IMPORTANT NOTE.

Everyone's body is different. and this includes how supplements are broken down in your body. (Diet plays in to this a lot too.)
Example: B Con may need to take Mstak 45 minutes pre-workout to get the full benefit whereas I would only need to take it 20 minutes pre workout.

See what works for you, if 20 minutes is OK for you to get the "feel" of it, then do it up.
get my drift?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMPORTANT NOTE.

Everyone's body is different. and this includes how supplements are broken down in your body. (Diet plays in to this a lot too.)
Example: B Con may need to take Mstak 45 minutes pre-workout to get the full benefit whereas I would only need to take it 20 minutes pre workout.

See what works for you, if 20 minutes is OK for you to get the "feel" of it, then do it up.
get my drift?
what do u mean by 'feel'?

rcrott1

what do u mean by 'feel'?
With certain supplements, you can feel them kicking in moreso than others.... perfect example is BetaAla9. I LOOOOOVE that stuff. and you can FEEL your skin tingle and get a little hotter when it starts kicking in.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
hey hoomgar
My experience with this product shows me that it really doesn't matter when you take it. The only advantage to taking it pre-workout really is the stims capsule. But you could slam your pack down every day on top of your breakfast if you like. The main thing is to take it at the same time every day. If you like you could remove the red stim capsule completely, leave it in or save it alone for pre-workout.

When I run M-Stak I always dose it on top of my lunch. I've seen my best results doing it this way.

Hg

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My experience with this product shows me that it really doesn't matter when you take it. The only advantage to taking it pre-workout really is the stims capsule. But you could slam your pack down every day on top of your breakfast if you like. The main thing is to take it at the same time every day. If you like you could remove the red stim capsule completely, leave it in or save it alone for pre-workout.

When I run M-Stak I always dose it on top of my lunch. I've seen my best results doing it this way.

Hg
thanks alot man
that what i needed to know

i think im going to do that and just use the stim pre workout
its the red pill right?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
thanks alot man
that what i needed to know

i think im going to do that and just use the stim pre workout
its the red pill right?
Correct.

Just remember with M Stak to EAT EAT EAT EAT and EAT some more. Increase your protein intake as well.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct.

Just remember with M Stak to EAT EAT EAT EAT and EAT some more. Increase your protein intake as well.
u guys are awesome
one of the reasons i love universal
#1 fan :notworthy::notworthy: