Universal ever going to get back into ph market?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ask this cause I remember the first "animal stak", and wondered if there are any plans to bring in a "animal" ph line, one that combines different ph's and other ingridients to be synergistic? that would be awsome.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing on bringing back a version of their old andro stack? dang, sucks.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Corporate does not sell prohormones. I don't see them changing this approach brother... Sure, they could make a quick buck no doubt as I'm guessin' if Animal launched a new prohormone supp, many would buy. But they're not in it for the short term...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Corporate does not sell prohormones. I don't see them changing this approach brother... Sure, they could make a quick buck no doubt as I'm guessin' if Animal launched a new prohormone supp, many would buy. But they're not in it for the short term...
okay, I just wondered because the original animal stak had,
19-Nor-5-Androstenedione: 100mg,
5-Androxydiol: 100mg,
Dhea: 50mg

in it, so just wondered if they were gonna be back into the market since corporate did sell prohormones, made a quick buck, and was in the prohormone market for the short term.

thanks though.

King Con

Awards
  • Established

in it, so just wondered if they were gonna be back into the market since corporate did sell prohormones, made a quick buck, and was in the prohormone market for the short term.

thanks though.
No. From all my interactions with Corp I can say they are not interested in the pH market anymore.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a much better response, more what I was looking for, thanks again, still love your animal stak2 though, good natural T booster, the best in my opinion.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
thats a much better response, more what I was looking for, thanks again, still love your animal stak2 though, good natural T booster, the best in my opinion.
Thanks for the feedback on it J. Have you tried Animal Test yet? I think Animal Test and a Stak combo is very powerful.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

thanks though.
I can't speak for Corporate as for all the reasons and I have my own feelings on prohormones and their impact in the supp industry....

I've been a part of the industry for a while and a lot has changed since the days of the original Animal Stak. Back then, I'm pretty sure the fellas at Corporate weren't thinking short term, but once things started changing, I guess they made their decision to move in a diff direction.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I can't speak for Corporate as for all the reasons and I have my own feelings on prohormones and their impact in the supp industry....

I've been a part of the industry for a while and a lot has changed since the days of the original Animal Stak. Back then, I'm pretty sure the fellas at Corporate weren't thinking short term, but once things started changing, I guess they made their decision to move in a diff direction.
This is true and it should be noted that the statement he made above is incorrect. They were never in anything for the short term. Only for the long haul and when the rules changed and it became obvious where it was going, they got out and stuck with what will stick for the long haul.

This ain't to pick at the brother for that statement but it was a sort of back handed jab and was also incorrect. Being that it was then posted in public, it warrants correction. No hard feelings or emotion, just a correction of the statement in error.

Hg

treetrunklegs

Awards
Wasnt the original Stak formulated when pH was legal? Since then it was deemed illegal and they changed their formula? Correct me if im wrong .. ?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Wasnt the original Stak formulated when pH was legal? Since then it was deemed illegal and they changed their formula? Correct me if im wrong .. ?
Close, many PH's are still not illegal. Some are banned for resale, etc... but I don't think any are illegal yet? If you can get them, you can use them legally. "Yet" being the key word though. You are correct about Corp making them before the bans started though.

treetrunklegs

Awards
Close, many PH's are still not illegal. Some are banned for resale, etc... but I don't think any are illegal yet? If you can get them, you can use them legally. "Yet" being the key word though. You are correct about Corp making them before the bans started though.
Ahh ok ok. Understood. Thanks HG.