N1T-90

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
How do you guys feel about N1T-90?

Opinions please? I've been told its basically like Animal Stak but stronger?

Does it just effect free test or is it complete test booster?

Best,
WB

King Con

Awards
  • Established

Best,
WB
I've used N1-T and loved it. It's a very solid test booster imho. I've also used it in a combo effort with Animal Test for a really sick addition.

It helps maximize your current test production and increase total and free test w/ the help of a potent formula. The only product I consider a complete test booster is Animal Test.

I thought it was a tad bit stronger than Stak when I ran it. Definitely worth a try to see how it reacts with you and your current goals.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

Best,
WB
It's a test booster "like" Stak but not the same. IMO Stak is a more complete formula that also includes vasodilators to shuttle the good stuff into your muscles and also has a lot of the other good stuff to regulate hormones during a cycle. N1-T has a lot more Longjack in it though. The two stack together nicely to be honest ;)

Hg

Edit: and what Big Burt just said!

Last edited:
MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Currently running N1-T with Stak... And, loving it... The two together are a very sweet combo!!! I take 4 N1-T caps and Stak together, pre-workout...

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Thanks guys for the info as usual.

Question would it be feasible to stack Animal Stak/N1T and Animal Test at the same time?

Hoomgar: What exactly are the vasodilators of Animal Stak? Just wondering which chemicals is which.

Best/Thanks,
WB

rcrott1

It's a test booster "like" Stak but not the same. IMO Stak is a more complete formula that also includes vasodilators to shuttle the good stuff into your muscles and also has a lot of the other good stuff to regulate hormones during a cycle. N1-T has a lot more Longjack in it though. The two stack together nicely to be honest ;)

Hg

Edit: and what Big Burt just said!
I definitely agree that it is more complex than stak, but a lot like it... and definitely worth the money.. i have been taking it for the past month and a half and love it.

rcrott1

Thanks guys for the info as usual.

Question would it be feasible to stack Animal Stak/N1T and Animal Test at the same time?

Hoomgar: What exactly are the vasodilators of Animal Stak? Just wondering which chemicals is which.

Best/Thanks,
WB
Yes it is possible to stak all of them together... timing should go something like this....

AM
Pak
n1-t

PreWorkout Meal
n1-t
20 minutes later
Test
30 minutes later
Stak
then lift

there are a bunch of different ways of combining that stak, but that is ONE way of doing it.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is possible to stak all of them together... timing should go something like this....

AM
Pak
n1-t

PreWorkout Meal
n1-t
20 minutes later
Test
30 minutes later
Stak
then lift

there are a bunch of different ways of combining that stak, but that is ONE way of doing it.
What this brother said right there. The only thing I would add as an alternative way of doing it would be to take the Stak pack before bed. I'd also only take 1/2 daily dose of N1-T rather than both doses since you are stacking 3 test boosters together.

To be completely honest, I've done it all different ways and by far my favorite way of running Animal Test is by itself (in regards to any other test boosters) and stacked with Natural Sterol Complex and ISO-Stak. This combination is the one I made my best gains on to date. I grew, thickened and hardened all in 42 days. It was sick. As always, end it with a cycle of M-Stak

Hg

rcrott1

What this brother said right there. The only thing I would add as an alternative way of doing it would be to take the Stak pack before bed. I'd also only take 1/2 daily dose of N1-T rather than both doses since you are stacking 3 test boosters together.

To be completely honest, I've done it all different ways and by far my favorite way of running Animal Test is by itself (in regards to any other test boosters) and stacked with Natural Sterol Complex and ISO-Stak. This combination is the one I made my best gains on to date. I grew, thickened and hardened all in 42 days. It was sick. As always, end it with a cycle of M-Stak

Hg
Definitely, as said before, there are hundreds of different combo's for this stak. and Test, is amazing.. .hell all of them are, and you will find, with solid training and diet, that you will see great results from these supplements.

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Thanks....

Thanks everyone for the feedback, my apologies for not posting back sooner, the net was down again here (we are literally the only people in this rural neighborhood with the internet, scary huh?) and I had to check from a friends house.

Update I've added N1T, STAK, AND TEST into my new regimen along with some other goodies and hope to see some nice results during my cut. I used stak and m-stak during my original weight loss of 100 of chunk and hope it works during my first real cut phase.

Take Care & Thanks,
Chad

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone for the feedback, my apologies for not posting back sooner, the net was down again here (we are literally the only people in this rural neighborhood with the internet, scary huh?) and I had to check from a friends house.

Update I've added N1T, STAK, AND TEST into my new regimen along with some other goodies and hope to see some nice results during my cut. I used stak and m-stak during my original weight loss of 100 of chunk and hope it works during my first real cut phase.

Take Care & Thanks,
Chad
If you are going to log that anywhere bro then post a link to the log in here so we can follow your progress.

Hg

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Not going to log this one, way to busy with work. Hell I am having a hard time trying to find time to eat 6 times a day haha. Def. in the future, there will be a log.....

Best,
WB

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Not going to log this one, way to busy with work. Hell I am having a hard time trying to find time to eat 6 times a day haha. Def. in the future, there will be a log.....

Best,
WB
Ha ha! Life, I know how that is bro. Be sure to tell us how your progress was though when you are all done, deal? I love to hear back from guys after they've ripped up a cycle and are all stoked about the gains. It's all about the gains man...