Why Animal Omega is Number 1!!!!

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Several Months ago UniversalRep sent myself and various other AM form members entire sample tubs of one of Animals great products, Animal Omega. Like most of you know Omega is a smattering of highly potent and pure EFA's put out by Animal. I in turn promised to write a review/summary of my running this supplement. First let me say that I thoroughly enjoyed it and in fact consider it to be the beginning and the end (Alpha and the Omega) of all other EFA products. Animals set the bar high on this product and its going to be extremely tough for any company out there to top Omega's standards.

What exactly did I like about it? For starters every month I would spend literally tons of money purchasing loads of different Essential Fatty Acids supplements. I was literally spending upwards of $80 per month just to fulfill my EFA needs. I would buy 10 cans of different supplements (like cod liver oil, salmon oil, GLA, etc.) and waste a hell of a lot of money on products that I could have just purchased in one tub of Animal Omega, not to mention the fact that these other EFA products were inferior supplements (in ingredients and design) and probably didn't even come close to reaching Animals high standards of purity. From my understanding all of AO's components are run through a highly concentrated micro-filtration system adding excellence to excellence giving only the best and most highly refined and pure EFA's to Animals customers. Needless to say money and product superiority mean a lot to me and I am sure mean a lot to you as well.

Other then being thrifty and superior in product design I have to comment on what animal did for me personally. When I first started taking it I had noticeably less joint pain from everyday wear and tear coupled with my lifting routine, my joints also seemed to possess a heightened degree of flexibility, especially during my lifting sessions. Aside from decreased joint soreness and pain AO also put me in a better mood, generally speaking. I felt more energized and more zeal during workouts, and I wasn't lagging so much before a workout, putting it off until the last minute. AO also helped me retain a feeling of normalcy especially during some of the supplements I was running; you know the sometimes strange feeling you get from running different supplements at once.

I also noticed that during my bulk, yes my bulking phase, that I actually showed more muscular definition and even vascularity, especially in my legs. Definition is definitely something I rarely get when I am bulking, usually anything but.

Because everything I stated above I have decided to add Animal Omega to my list of basic everyday staples (so far its Uni-Liver tabs, Flex, & now Animal Omega). So in closing I have to say thanks a lot Animal for creating a kick ass product and for giving me the chance to try it out for free! You've made me a lifetime member of the Omega fan club!:006:

Hopefully we will see some more reviews of this great product, I know a lot of samples were sent out! Thanks again!

Best,
Chad

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Great review WB. Thanks for the feedback man.

Hg

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Thanks HG. But I gotta add that Animal PAK is also in my list of daily staples, how the hell did I forget to mention that!

Best,
Chad

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks HG. But I gotta add that Animal PAK is also in my list of daily staples, how the hell did I forget to mention that!

Best,
Chad
Ha ha! I hear ya there WB, no worries man. The Pak is the foundation of a great stack. I wouldn't go without it myself.

Hg

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Personally I used Flex for a while, it's a great product, but when I coupled it with the Omega, I really felt a difference during my lifting sessions and especially post work out. Just my 2 cents.

Best,
WB

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
AO would then be like FLEX but amplified?
Animal Flex is a joint support supplement.

Animal Omega is an Omega complex supplement. It was designed with the bodybuilder in mind. It's not just fish oils. It's pretty complete.

It uses Omegas from sources like:

Flaxseed Oil
Salmon Oil
Cod Liver Oil
Herring Oil
Anchovy Oil
Mackerel Oil
Sardine Oil
Borage Oil
Safflower Oil
Evening Primrose Oil
Sesamin

It also contains an absorption Complex that uses:

Lecithin
L-Carnitine
Lipase Enzyme

It's probably the single most complete Omega source you are going to find that has been formulated for athletes.

All that is compiled into a handy training pack so all you need to do it grab it and go. No more opening 5, 6, 7 or more bottles every morning to count out your daily Omega caps and gels.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/universal-nutrition/animal-omega-30-pack.html

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Solid feedback. I'm a big fan of Omega... it's really a complete formula imho.

rcrott1

great feedback Chad.... Omega coupled with Flex... SOLID combo. Hell, Omega by itself is an amazing product!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Might it be beneficial to break up the bag of caps into individual doses taken with meals throughout the day? Or is it better on in one shot?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Might it be beneficial to break up the bag of caps into individual doses taken with meals throughout the day? Or is it better on in one shot?
That gets asked a lot. You can do that if you want to but it defeats the who convenience of the pack. The bottom line is that it isn't really important what time of day you take in your EFA's just so long as you take them in every day. It is best however if you are taking the pack whole like this to try to take it at the same time everyday. I know that is a no-brainer but you'd be surprised LOL!

I take my Omega pack at bedtime everyday. Those EFA's do wonders for the body while you sleep.

Hg

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm a two pack a day kind of guy, take them right before bed with my casein/natty pb shake. Great way to end the day!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'm a two pack a day kind of guy, take them right before bed with my casein/natty pb shake. Great way to end the day!
Exactly! Except while running my Animal Test cycles... then I only take 1 pack at bedtime.

Hg

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Exactly! Except while running my Animal Test cycles... then I only take 1 pack at bedtime.

Hg
Yea, I have a hard time taking omegas at all while on test since the omegas act against the AA that's in test. Which is such an odd arguement since AA is an omega!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I have a hard time taking omegas at all while on test since the omegas act against the AA that's in test. Which is such an odd arguement since AA is an omega!
Yea right? LOL! I always look at that twisted too but I obey the science.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up a can of omega from NP. I am eagerly awaiting its arrival to integrate it into my supplement regiment.

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Dude!! Man your post confused me. I thought I posted and forgot about it.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
haha what the hell man, I was confused when I saw it in my user cp under what I thought was my name. I certainly didn't think there was another harold manback out there... Good stuff

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Wait, so our Animal Omega product is making people split and reproduce like an Amoeba?

I need to report this to corporate right away!

LOL!

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Question:

My pre-bed meal is a cup of ff cottage cheese and a large scoop of natty PB. I will be taking omega with my casein shake immediately upon lights out. My question is should I take the natty pb out of my pre bed meal and just eat a cup of ff cottage cheese, seeing how I will be taking in fats with omega shortly after?

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Harry Manback:

I really think that's questions dependent upon what you are looking to achieve (bulking, cutting, leaning, recomping, whatever) and how your body reacts with fats. What are your goals?

Personally I eat cottage cheese (low fat, low sodium) or take ON casein protein before I got to bed and usually use about 2 scoops of natural peanut butter and take my Animal Omega (2nd dosing) at the same time. I am currently doing a recomp/ leaning out, but my body does good with a higher level of good fats, and I don't take on excess flab to quickly. I find thats higher levels of EFA's actually help me to lean out and I have begun megadosing my Omega tubs.

If your prone to fat gain (again dependent on your body type and goals) I might cut it down to 1 cup of cottage cheese and just the omega before bed, or maybe just a half a serving of NB. Experiment and see how your body reacts.

Just my 2 cents.

Best,
WB

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Question:

My pre-bed meal is a cup of ff cottage cheese and a large scoop of natty PB. I will be taking omega with my casein shake immediately upon lights out. My question is should I take the natty pb out of my pre bed meal and just eat a cup of ff cottage cheese, seeing how I will be taking in fats with omega shortly after?
That all depends on your goals, whether your bulking or cutting, and if they fit into your macros for the day.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I think my question was more common sense than I gave first thought to. For that I apologize.

I'm going to lower the volume of PB I add to my CC each night in regards to my newly integrated Omega.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I think my question was more common sense than I gave first thought to. For that I apologize.

I'm going to lower the volume of PB I add to my CC each night in regards to my newly integrated Omega.
Sounds good man. You gotta feel it out and find what works for you.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to get some feedback from some reps.

I've been coming across more and more little tidbits that Omega-3, while beneficial in many ways, could be a hindering hypertrophy. Omega-3 relieves inflammation, but the muscle inflammation is part of what triggers hypertrophy.

Thoughts?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I wanted to get some feedback from some reps.

I've been coming across more and more little tidbits that Omega-3, while beneficial in many ways, could be a hindering hypertrophy. Omega-3 relieves inflammation, but the muscle inflammation is part of what triggers hypertrophy.

Thoughts?
I know this ain't gonna help, but I don't get too involved in the "science" of n-3s... I think the positives far outweigh any negatives for the average BBer...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I know this ain't gonna help, but I don't get too involved in the "science" of n-3s... I think the positives far outweigh any negatives for the average BBer...
That is what I would say in a nutshell too U-rep. This would be one of those things that you don't want to over think. Omega-3 is a building block for so many positive health benefits that unless there is some solid, worldwide announced, proven health risk or proof positive showing that it is detrimental to gains, then...

The same is true for eating red meats, whole eggs, the list goes on and on.

I also know that I've read over and over on body building web sites that athletes that are using anabolic's or PH products are often encouraged to increase there normal daily intake of fish oils during their cycles because of the benefits and protection it provides to the body and endocrine system.

Now that isn't to start a conversation on the topic of those substances but it is to say that if those people, who are pushing that hard to make big gains (and are doing it) are being told to use more Omega3's and in fact have been for decades and have made and are making crazy gains while doing so, then...

I think that should help calm any fears or just concerns. I use Animal Omega every day and I also take at least one or more OmegaEFA every day as well as additional Fish oils gels. Keeps the ticker clickin optimal.

The only time I reduce this is when I'm running a cycle of Animal Test due to the use of the Arachadonic Acid in it. During Animal Test cycles (like I'm running right now) I use one pack of Animal Omega at bedtime and that is it.

Another tip about fish oil gels: Don't chew them :D

Hg

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys. I just thought I would post the question. I don't plan on stopping my Animal Omega.

I would imagine chewing the caps would be disgusting.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys. I just thought I would post the question. I don't plan on stopping my Animal Omega.

I would imagine chewing the caps would be disgusting.
I would think... What's next? Fellas chewing their Uni-Liver????