Window of Opportunity Stack

ddb08001

ddb08001

Awards
If taking this stack (shock therapy, intra-aid, torrent ) is there a necessity to take anything else, this seems to me like it covers what I'm looking for.
It has whey protein, bcaa+eaa's, an N.O., and creatine, beta alanine and cittruline malate. Is there anything else that I should even take with this stack??

ddb

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Animal Pak. It has everything but a multi.
If you want you could also add animal flex or jointment to keep your joints lubricated but with this stack you should be good to go. If you wanted you could switch the shock therapy out for animal pump. I am more of a fan of pills than powders tho. If you wanted to you could add in some animal omega for your EFA's. This is a killer stack tho. You will get a lot out of it.... and it tastes great!

ddb08001

ddb08001

Awards
sweet, yea, I am gonna take animal pak too, i just forgot to put that in. and yea I have been tryin to choose between pump and ST. thats a hard choice, but i dont really have the money to add in the others, im trying to get the main things in there

thanks

ddb

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I prefer Animal Pump over ST but really its just personal preference. ST is a grape powder and animal pump is a handful of pills. Ill take pills hands down over powder any day.

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
If taking this stack (shock therapy, intra-aid, torrent ) is there a necessity to take anything else, this seems to me like it covers what I'm looking for.
It has whey protein, bcaa+eaa's, an N.O., and creatine, beta alanine and cittruline malate. Is there anything else that I should even take with this stack??

ddb
This really is a COMPLETE stack. All I would add would be Pak as already mentioned. Other than that, this stack, plus solid training/nutrition = crazy good results.

Let us know what you think.

ddb08001

ddb08001

Awards
i sure will, i just put the order in today. cant wait for it to get here

ddb

ddb08001

ddb08001

Awards
oh yea one more thing,

when should i take all of this. i take the pak everyday but do i take the other three only when i lift

ddb

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
oh yea one more thing,

when should i take all of this. i take the pak everyday but do i take the other three only when i lift

ddb
Correct. Pak everyday and use the Window of opportunity stack around your workouts. If you would like to use a little creatine on off days to keep a good supply in your system you may want to consider getting a tub of Storm. It's really low cost creatine with lots of other goodies in it as well. If you only use it on off days it will last a long time since a tub has 80 servings in it.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/universal-nutrition/storm-1-81-lbs.html

Hg

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Correct. Pak everyday and use the Window of opportunity stack around your workouts. If you would like to use a little creatine on off days to keep a good supply in your system you may want to consider getting a tub of Storm. It's really low cost creatine with lots of other goodies in it as well. If you only use it on off days it will last a long time since a tub has 80 servings in it.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/universal-nutrition/storm-1-81-lbs.html

Hg
Truth. Sorry man I was going to answer this a while ago but it got lost in the shuffle. :dunno:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Hey, you gotta let us reps do some of the work man ;)
lol I just like to help out where I can. :type:
When you are on a computer 15 hours a day you will find anything to research!
At home: On the computer :type:
In Class: On the computer :type:
At work: On the computer :type:
In the Gym: Gettin work done. :1244:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Inarius knows his sh1t! Thats a sure thing!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Inarius, I was thinking about getting me some Animal pack. If I remember correctly you have used it a couple times. Would you reccomend I split it up or take it all at once?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Hey Inarius, I was thinking about getting me some Animal pack. If I remember correctly you have used it a couple times. Would you reccomend I split it up or take it all at once?
Definitely take it all at once. 1 pak with breakfast to start. If you want an extra boost you can always bump it up to 2 paks a day.
Nutraplanet still has the big 88 cans which is a great deal! Exclusive animal promo + 88 days of pak! Nothing better than that. Or 44 days If you want to double dose!
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/universal-nutrition/animal-pak-88-packs.html

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Inarius!! You are super cool! :thumbsup:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Inarius!! You are super cool! :thumbsup:
That's "Big I" from here on. He's the man ;) LOL!

Seriously, spot on advice I. Animal Pak is the foundation to build on.

Hg

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
That's "Big I" from here on. He's the man ;) LOL!

Seriously, spot on advice I. Animal Pak is the foundation to build on.

Hg
haha thanks Hg. Animal pak is definitely the only way to go! I have a little baggy that I throw a pak of animal pak, animal pump, and animal flex in every morning and carry them through out the day with me.

Big I

ddb08001

ddb08001

Awards
alright, all of that sounds awesome, i was thinking about grabbing a can of storm for my off days. is there anything else for off days if im on the window stack or just chill with the storm and pak.

ddb

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
alright, all of that sounds awesome, i was thinking about grabbing a can of storm for my off days. is there anything else for off days if im on the window stack or just chill with the storm and pak.

ddb
You should definitely be good. Enjoy the stack and let us know how it works for ya!

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established

ddb
Get the blue razz storm. It's addicting. You should be fine with that. Enjoy and keep us posted.

ddb08001

ddb08001

Awards
whats up guys, so my stuff should be coming in any day now and now i have a quick question..

i put out a post a while ago in the supps forum but haven't decided what to do for my cuzin.

hes playin college football and wants some stuff for this summer.
i was gonna throw him on what im gonna take...pak, pump(so he could take out the red stim pill if needed), an EAA supp, and torrent, and maybe storm for off days, almost the same as me.
but heres the thing, he wants to go on m-stak also. is this a good idea? would this help? and is this legal for college ftball? if so, when would he take that with the other supps..

thanks guys

ddb

ddb08001

ddb08001

Awards
also, if m-stak was better he would rather take that then pump...

is that a good or bad idea?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
What college and division would he be playing for? That all depends on what is legal and what isn't. How long has he been training and lifting? The same stack you are on should do wonders for him as well. M-stak would stack well with the other products but I cant tell you if it is legal or not. Im almost positive that it is legal but Im not going to say yes until I know where he is playing.

As far as pump being better than m-stak... well that is like comparing apples to oranges. They are two different products that do different things. Animal pump is a pre workout product designed to maximize your training sessions and m-stak is a nutrient partioner so you get more out of what you eat(enhanced protein synthesis and nitrogen retention).... so basically m-stak takes nutrients and helps them build more muscle while animal pump is a terrific pre workout product to help you get the most out of your training session. My answer to which is better is to stack both of them. :) you wont regret it!

ddb08001

ddb08001

Awards
he plays for Trinity in CT. Its DIII. yea i want to tell him to stack both, but i dont no if he wants to take both..i think he should though to get the best results.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
he plays for Trinity in CT. Its DIII. yea i want to tell him to stack both, but i dont no if he wants to take both..i think he should though to get the best results.
They do stack very well together. I would tell him to ask his coaches about m-stak just to be safe.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
whats up guys, so my stuff should be coming in any day now and now i have a quick question..

i put out a post a while ago in the supps forum but haven't decided what to do for my cuzin.

hes playin college football and wants some stuff for this summer.
i was gonna throw him on what im gonna take...pak, pump(so he could take out the red stim pill if needed), an EAA supp, and torrent, and maybe storm for off days, almost the same as me.
but heres the thing, he wants to go on m-stak also. is this a good idea? would this help? and is this legal for college ftball? if so, when would he take that with the other supps..

thanks guys

ddb
also, if m-stak was better he would rather take that then pump...

is that a good or bad idea?
No problems stacking these. In fact that are made to do just that and work very well together. M-Stak is non-hormonal and should be fine for him to use but even some legal herbal substances are banned in certain organizations. As such he should run it past the officials who head up that league before taking it.

Hg

ddb08001

ddb08001

Awards
quick update. my cuz who plays football says the stack(mstak/pump/torrent etc etc) is working awesome. in his first week he was telling me he was putting up better wieght in both bench and cleans. hes finishing up his first m stak now and cant wait to start the next one after a week.
cant wait to start mine but im waiting till i move in 2 weeks

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
quick update. my cuz who plays football says the stack(mstak/pump/torrent etc etc) is working awesome. in his first week he was telling me he was putting up better wieght in both bench and cleans. hes finishing up his first m stak now and cant wait to start the next one after a week.
cant wait to start mine but im waiting till i move in 2 weeks
sweet man. glad he is seeing results! be sure to let us know how you like it! post up some before and after pics to really get you motivated!

R

rcrott1

hmmm. i thought the name of the game was "General Mayhem and Mischief."

damnit all.......

R

Robb1212

Awards
hope its ok to jump in on the conversation, I was reading about all the universal products and stumbled across this thread. I'm getting ready to start a cycle of a (superdrol clone) and was going to take some universal products with it. In your opinion wich one should I take?

Animal pak ? animal pak2 ? whats the differance
Animal M-stack ?
Animal Pump ?

any help would be great...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
hope its ok to jump in on the conversation, I was reading about all the universal products and stumbled across this thread. I'm getting ready to start a cycle of a (superdrol clone) and was going to take some universal products with it. In your opinion wich one should I take?

Animal pak ? animal pak2 ? whats the differance
Animal M-stack ?
Animal Pump ?

any help would be great...
I can't really make any recommendations about your other supp there as far as what can go with it but you can't go wrong using Animal Pak. There is no Animal Pak2. M-Stak will also stack with mostly anything and is great for when you are trying to add lean mass as is also Animal Pump. You could stack all three or any combination of the three together with no issues. Bare minimum, Animal Pak for sure.

Hg

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I can't really make any recommendations about your other supp there as far as what can go with it but you can't go wrong using Animal Pak. There is no Animal Pak2. M-Stak will also stack with mostly anything and is great for when you are trying to add lean mass as is also Animal Pump. You could stack all three or any combination of the three together with no issues. Bare minimum, Animal Pak for sure.

Hg
Truth. Animal pak is the shizz. I would definitely hit that up. M-stak should give you some gains as well... pump is also a great pre workout supp... you cant go wrong with all 3! They are all good together.... but they are the best when you stak em all!

R

Robb1212

Awards
went back and looked it up.. its called Universal Nutrition Animal Stak 2... not animal pak 2.. sorry my bad, any info on animal stak 2, The animal pak, and the M-stak sound great, I'll pick those up for sure. I have some No xplode by BSN for pre-workout, should i lay off that and go with the animal pump?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
went back and looked it up.. its called Universal Nutrition Animal Stak 2... not animal pak 2.. sorry my bad, any info on animal stak 2, The animal pak, and the M-stak sound great, I'll pick those up for sure. I have some No xplode by BSN for pre-workout, should i lay off that and go with the animal pump?
Ah! No worries man. Animal Stak 2 was renamed a few years back to just Animal Stak. It's Animal's natural test booster. It's a very complete formula and works very well. However, it may not be the supplement of choice to go with what you are planning. I'd go with what you mentioned above. Animal Pak for sure, Animal Pump would also be a great idea. It's Creatine, NO and stims for your pre-workout. You could also throw in some M-Stak for the nutrition partitioning benefits if you wanted to. It can only help you grow more but you have to count the cost. Often times, starting with a little less and adding more as needed is the best approach.

Often during your PCT after your cycle a Test booster is recommended. Animal Stak would be a great choice for this at that time.

Hg

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Robb how long have you been lifting? and what current supplements are you using?

R

Robb1212

Awards
ok, I think I got it... I'll run my Superdrol clone with all three.. pak, stak, and pump... I'll lay off the bsn N.O. expolode. how and when should all three be taken... I workout about 6-630 at night. I noticed the stak only comes in a pack of 21, do I take all of them on my off days as well?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
pak is a multi so you can take that with breakfast....
take pump 30 min pre workout...
and take stak every day for 3 weeks 30 min pre workout.... and between meals on non workout days...

R

Robb1212

Awards
Robb how long have you been lifting? and what current supplements are you using?
Im 35yrs young.. 5'10" 185lbs about 12% body fat, been lifting off and on for about 15 yrs.. but real solid the past two years. currently I am taking creatine, glutamine, a weight gainer by cytosport and NO explode by BSN. in the past Ive taken omnevol+arimevol by evo-labs... Mass xtreme+tren xtreme by Advanced Cellular Labs... and way back when about ten-elleven years ago I took some saus 250 and also decca

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Im 35yrs young.. 5'10" 185lbs about 12% body fat, been lifting off and on for about 15 yrs.. but real solid the past two years. currently I am taking creatine, glutamine, a weight gainer by cytosport and NO explode by BSN. in the past Ive taken omnevol+arimevol by evo-labs... Mass xtreme+tren xtreme by Advanced Cellular Labs... and way back when about ten-elleven years ago I took some saus 250 and also decca
ok... just checking to make sure you knew what you were taking and to be sure you had a proper pct. just looking out for ya brother. If you are looking for more to add to your stack... Animal Omega and Animal flex would be the way to go... Get your EFA's and joint support going.