Animal Cuts

EMARTENS

Awards
I have recently been pondering giving animal cuts a shot. How effective has it been for you guys. Do you have any tips, What is a good dosing time for the two packs? How many months have you stayed on the 3on 1 off cycle? All answers are much appreciated.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Dose 1 pack in the morning when you get up in the morning or before cardio or lifting if you do it in the morning then you second pack about 4-6 hours after the first pack. Play with it a little bit and time it accordingly to your needs. It is recommended to be taken before cardio so keep that in mind if you are training in the morning or the evening, try to plan your doses accordingly.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
What Inarius said and I'll add that diet is critical. If your diet is in check then coupled with proper exercise Animal Cuts will give you that extra edge to rip away the tuff stuff that wants to stay on.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
:) i look forward to getting some this summer and giving it a go.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Currently using it for my contest prep...
I just finished my first can of it while doing the same. It's all going to be about nutrition/training though imho. But Cuts is definitely the icing on the cake.

DashS

Awards
I also would like to try animal cuts. I was going to purchase it with Animal Stak and I was wondering if I should take them both together before my afternoon workout

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I would take the first serving of Animal cuts in the morning then animal stak before your workout with animal cuts. It is up to you but if it is too much for you, you can take the red pill out to remove the caffeine or take your animal cuts later in the day depending on how soon your workout is to your first dose of Animal cuts.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I also would like to try animal cuts. I was going to purchase it with Animal Stak and I was wondering if I should take them both together before my afternoon workout
That should be fine. There are no stims in Animal Stak so you will be fine with this. Take both as recommended on the can.

Hg

jerrdan

Awards
i just started animal cuts today, i'll post some results in a couple weeks.

sagex1127

sagex1127

Awards
as soon as I drop to 200 even and have about 20% bf, Ill nab it. Im at 22 so soon and very soon lmao.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I just finished my first can of it while doing the same. It's all going to be about nutrition/training though imho. But Cuts is definitely the icing on the cake.
Exactly...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I have recently been pondering giving animal cuts a shot. How effective has it been for you guys. Do you have any tips, What is a good dosing time for the two packs? How many months have you stayed on the 3on 1 off cycle? All answers are much appreciated.

Stacking: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=25887

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey fellas i hate to be reatarded goat here but im taking anabolic pump and animal cuts and wondering if this is a good way to take them

1st thing morning-AP 6:30
breakfast 7:45
later-animal cuts B4 HIIT 9:25
when i get back-protein shake 9:45-10:00
Lunch-AP 12:00
animal cuts-1:30-2:00
Snack (PreWO)-3:00
PWO-protein shake 4:00-4:30
Dinner-AP 7:00
sleep 9:00

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey fellas i hate to be reatarded goat here but im taking anabolic pump and animal cuts and wondering if this is a good way to take them

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established

I am assuming that you workout around 3... so why would you take pump at 12? you should be taking it 30 - 45 min pre workout... so I would take pump pre workout and cuts with it... if it is too much for you then you can remove the red pill to cut back on the stims... pump should be pre workout... and you can play with the cuts timing so it fits your schedule...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am assuming that you workout around 3... so why would you take pump at 12? you should be taking it 30 - 45 min pre workout... so I would take pump pre workout and cuts with it... if it is too much for you then you can remove the red pill to cut back on the stims... pump should be pre workout... and you can play with the cuts timing so it fits your schedule...
my animal cuts doesnt have a red pill?
and i though that u cant take both of them at the same time because animal cuts has insulin potentiators and i read somewhere that has a bad effect when taken with AP?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
and i though that u cant take both of them at the same time because animal cuts has insulin potentiators and i read somewhere that has a bad effect when taken with AP?
The red stim pill he was talking about is in the Pump pack.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im talking about cuts though
were did pump come from
i dont think i even mentioned pump

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
were did pump come from
I fully understand. I do believe he was confused by your post. I was merely pointing out what he was saying even though it was slightly misguided. If you ever feel that you are not getting the answers you are looking for in a public thread you are always welcome to PM one of our company reps to ensure accurate information. Sorry for any confusion.

Hg

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established

were did pump come from
I fully understand. I do believe he was confused by your post. I was merely pointing out what he was saying even though it was slightly misguided. If you ever feel that you are not getting the answers you are looking for in a public thread you are always welcome to PM one of our company reps to ensure accurate information. Sorry for any confusion.

Hg
The areas I put in BOLD are where I think the confusion began... AP is a common abbreviation for both Animal Pak and Animal Pump...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
The areas I put in BOLD are where I think the confusion began... AP is a common abbreviation for both Animal Pak and Animal Pump...
That, and he was mentioning Anabolic Pump.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget, that Animal Cuts has a new formulation...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 5
Supplements 13
critter11 Supplements 12
Supplements 11