Torrent

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i tried a few samples of torrent awhile back and they gave me that bloated sick to my stomach feeling...

does anyone know if there's something i could do to avoid it? it seems like a very solid supplement and i'd like to include it in my new arsenal

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
i tried a few samples of torrent awhile back and they gave me that bloated sick to my stomach feeling...

does anyone know if there's something i could do to avoid it? it seems like a very solid supplement and i'd like to include it in my new arsenal
I always get a little bloat off of any post workout supp. Torrent has never done me any worse though. You might try one of the small tubs rather than the big one as your first tub. I think if you would use a full serving and run it for a while you may acclimate to it. If not then you know. Some people maybe don't do well with lots of liquids that have carbs in them after a workout?

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
before i got hurt i was running a serving of storm pre and 2 post, with a 32 ounce thing...
i've never gotten a bloat of anything... i'm gonna try the other flavor and see how that goes.

is lava still around?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
before i got hurt i was running a serving of storm pre and 2 post, with a 32 ounce thing...
i've never gotten a bloat of anything... i'm gonna try the other flavor and see how that goes.

is lava still around?
Yes you can still get Lava. The formula is not as advanced as the formula in Torrent but hey, it's old school and it worked then so it will still work now right? I use it every now and then myself. Always have a tub or 2 in stock.

I've also mixed it with Torrent already.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I found taking my time to drink it slower helps reduce any bloating.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
okay thanks for the advice guys.

so assuming i get torrent and my stomach can handle it does this drop the need for storm?

or should i keep it and take it preworkout with shock and maybe mix it in with the intra-aid during workout?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
okay thanks for the advice guys.

so assuming i get torrent and my stomach can handle it does this drop the need for storm?

or should i keep it and take it preworkout with shock and maybe mix it in with the intra-aid during workout?
You could keep Storm for your off days.

ST would have you covered pre.

You could add it with IA as well though... maybe overkill though on creatine.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i'm torn on the torrent...

I think i'm going to stick with storm, i've tried it, it didn't make me bloat, and for a college student on a budget, there's not much room to play around with.

I'm lucky i have parent's who'll help fund this stuff :)

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

Sensitive to milk? Creatine?

sizzzle

Awards
tried torrent didnt really do much for me id say go with mhp dark matter thats the best post workout imo

animal2010

animal2010

Awards
I take torrent during workot but never get bloated maybe you should dilute it more or try that torrent zero.

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
How quickly do you drink it? And which flavor do you use? I've found that if I drink 20oz worth down within minutes, I'm bloated for a while. But if I sip at it over the course of 10-15 minutes, its a different feeling; I'm good.

Also, for some reason, Cherry Berry Blast seems to bloat me more than Green Apple and Sour Citrus Burst. Not sure why. Gotta love the GAA flavor.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
How quickly do you drink it? And which flavor do you use? I've found that if I drink 20oz worth down within minutes, I'm bloated for a while. But if I sip at it over the course of 10-15 minutes, its a different feeling; I'm good.

Also, for some reason, Cherry Berry Blast seems to bloat me more than Green Apple and Sour Citrus Burst. Not sure why. Gotta love the GAA flavor.
This ^^^^

I chug mine and get a bit of bloat sometimes but if i drink it like a normal beverage that doesn't happen. I however love to chug it straight down post workout so I just deal with any bloat I may get LOL! usually passes quickly especially if you drink some water about 20 minutes to a half hour later. Gives the body a good rush of nutrients followed by a good flush.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
islandmagic Supplement Auction 2
Supplements 0