Animal Pump sample review

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Hey first off id like to thank Animal for giving out samples of animal pump, secondly a little backround im 6'2 200 pounds give or take and have been taking White flood by controlled labs with green MAG before i tried this sample, i wasnt impressed with WF Green MAG i love but im trying to figure out is it the supps or is it me? Ive always been pretty tolerant to stims or so called "energy boosters" but have recently found myself lacking in workouts due to not enough energy i recently purchased WF but i really didnt feel much. So im looking to see what else is out there.

A few things about Animal Pump, Shipping was fast quicker then they said i like the conveince of the packs and pills rather then powder and the fact it has your daily dose of creatine in it. I took it about 45 min prior to workout i started workout at 6:20 pm or so. I really wasnt that energized until i found out i got my sample in mail. i had a little burst of energy right after taking it basically my mind saying this is gonna be good. Well that was about all i got, 45 minutes later i really didnt feel anything, energy surprisngly went down believe it or not i was actually yawning during my workout multiple times, pumps im really not sure what to put here i mean ive never felt the "pump" in any products so i really dont know what to say did my muscles feel fuller? maybe like 2%. Focus i really couldnt stay focused it was all mental like you know when you have high expectations for something and it lets you down you dont feel comitted.

Overall it wasnt a great workout my reps were down usually on last set of some exercises when i go till failure i usually get 14-15 reps today 10-12 this could be due to many factors though.

Im not really sure what to think about this product ive heard tons of great reviews about it also that the sweet spot is days 10-14 but i really dont know if i can keep spending the money on supps that may not even work. Money doesnt grow on trees especially right out of college. I dont feel its worth buying the 30 pack with the risk of it not working even at the 10-14 days would i love to give this a second chance yes but i dont see it happening.

Would i reccomend this to someone else id say yes based on the reviews Animal/Universal seems like a fantastic company i just cant find that right NO product.

I seem to think that its not the products but me? am i just tollerant to stims? anyways thank you Animal for the chance to sample your product i wish i give a second shot but who knows maybe i'll end up buying it later on we'll see it certaintley wasnt the worst product ive taken.

Scores

Overall- 6/10
Conveince- 10/10
Energy/focus- 3/10
Pump- 2/10

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Hey first off id like to thank Animal for giving out samples of animal pump, secondly a little backround im 6'2 200 pounds give or take and have been taking White flood by controlled labs with green MAG before i tried this sample, i wasnt impressed with WF Green MAG i love but im trying to figure out is it the supps or is it me? Ive always been pretty tolerant to stims or so called "energy boosters" but have recently found myself lacking in workouts due to not enough energy i recently purchased WF but i really didnt feel much. So im looking to see what else is out there.

A few things about Animal Pump, Shipping was fast quicker then they said i like the conveince of the packs and pills rather then powder and the fact it has your daily dose of creatine in it. I took it about 45 min prior to workout i started workout at 6:20 pm or so. I really wasnt that energized until i found out i got my sample in mail. i had a little burst of energy right after taking it basically my mind saying this is gonna be good. Well that was about all i got, 45 minutes later i really didnt feel anything, energy surprisngly went down believe it or not i was actually yawning during my workout multiple times, pumps im really not sure what to put here i mean ive never felt the "pump" in any products so i really dont know what to say did my muscles feel fuller? maybe like 2%. Focus i really couldnt stay focused it was all mental like you know when you have high expectations for something and it lets you down you dont feel comitted.

Overall it wasnt a great workout my reps were down usually on last set of some exercises when i go till failure i usually get 14-15 reps today 10-12 this could be due to many factors though.

Im not really sure what to think about this product ive heard tons of great reviews about it also that the sweet spot is days 10-14 but i really dont know if i can keep spending the money on supps that may not even work. Money doesnt grow on trees especially right out of college. I dont feel its worth buying the 30 pack with the risk of it not working even at the 10-14 days would i love to give this a second chance yes but i dont see it happening.

Would i reccomend this to someone else id say yes based on the reviews Animal/Universal seems like a fantastic company i just cant find that right NO product.

I seem to think that its not the products but me? am i just tollerant to stims? anyways thank you Animal for the chance to sample your product i wish i give a second shot but who knows maybe i'll end up buying it later on we'll see it certaintley wasnt the worst product ive taken.

Scores

Overall- 6/10
Conveince- 10/10
Energy/focus- 3/10
Pump- 2/10
Thanks for the honest feedback brother... Some fellas love the sample dose, for others, less than stellar. If ya ever do choose to run a full can, I'm pretty sure you will notice a difference--the sweet spot comes around days 10-14...

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the honest feedback brother... Some fellas love the sample dose, for others, less than stellar. If ya ever do choose to run a full can, I'm pretty sure you will notice a difference--the sweet spot comes around days 10-14...
thats the truth. Don't sell yourself short on 1 sample pack. Effects stack and you will be feeling it in a week of using it every day. If you enjoyed the convenience then hit up some other animal products. They are all packaged that way.
As far as tolerance to stims goes.... as far as I know the red pill is equal to about 2 cups of strong coffee so that may not be enough for you if you are coming off of white flood or a similar product. so maybe look into stacking animal pump with an energy drink or something similar. that part is all personal preference.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Nice feedback. It's really hard to get an ample idea of how Pump treats ya from a sample though... the sweet spot is a little later on through use.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
ya thats what i heard i may try it after White FLood not sure yet.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
thats the truth. Don't sell yourself short on 1 sample pack. Effects stack and you will be feeling it in a week of using it every day. If you enjoyed the convenience then hit up some other animal products. They are all packaged that way.
As far as tolerance to stims goes.... as far as I know the red pill is equal to about 2 cups of strong coffee so that may not be enough for you if you are coming off of white flood or a similar product. so maybe look into stacking animal pump with an energy drink or something similar. that part is all personal preference.
In this way, the Shock Therapy is a better "sample" cuz it delivers a bigger "kick"... Agreed. It's easy to sell Pump short on 1 sample serving...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
In this way, the Shock Therapy is a better "sample" cuz it delivers a bigger "kick"... Agreed. It's easy to sell Pump short on 1 sample serving...
For sure. Although I did well on my very first Pump sample for sure I noticed much more pump affect after about a week when I got my first can. Been sold on it ever since.