Animal Test reviews

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
After realizing the quality of product that Animal Pump delivered me and not platueing enough to need a ph, I'm thinking about incorporating something of the Animal Test product nature into my regiment. How have those of you who cylced thru it liked it? Is the cost validated? A quick google search on reviews of it has so far provided me with a positive outlook on the product. Thoughts/opinions?

I will be placing an order to re-up my supply of various supps within the next day or two. Perhaps Animal Test will be the newest addition to my arsenal.

Discuss...

widdlewade44

Awards
Over at the FORVM on animalpak dot com under the Packs Section and Testing & Reviews will show you the thread of the official Alpha testers for Animal Test (called 'X') during the testing period.

The reviews and feed back I have heard have all been stellar; it's a great product and would definitely stak well with Animal Pump.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Biased reviews? I didn't see one overall negative review. Maybe due to being animals home turf forum? With that being said, the other side to that would be that its that good. I'm looking to read a little deeper into it.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Tried and true, Animal Test is by far my favorite Animal Supp. Seriously... it is very potent and should be used for those that seriously have their training/nutrition dialed in. Run 42 days if you are going to run it.

Every time I run AT, I always experience strength increases, libido increased, slight acne (nothing major, but I'm prone to acne anyway). I sweat more during my workouts, I put on size while dropping my inches off my waist. To me it was definitely worth it.

You can also stack it with Animal Stak for a real jumpstart.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Run 42 days if you are going to run it.
if your going to run Test they recommend taking the M-stak after it to help keep the gains. FYI
Granted this isnt a PH, lets say I run it for the 42 days. Is there any sort of PCT type scheme I should follow at the end of the "cycle" to maximize and keep as much of the gains as possible that I've made while on A.T.?

Or is the answer to the question mindgame's quote?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Granted this isnt a PH, lets say I run it for the 42 days. Is there any sort of PCT type scheme I should follow at the end of the "cycle" to maximize and keep as much of the gains as possible that I've made while on A.T.?

Or is the answer to the question mindgame's quote?
If you run it for 42 days (which I recommend) I would follow up with M Stak to help continue to preserve those gains.

If you run it for 42 days are you going to do the Stak with it as well?

Hollywood97

Hollywood97

Awards
Tried and true, Animal Test is by far my favorite Animal Supp. Seriously... it is very potent and should be used for those that seriously have their training/nutrition dialed in. Run 42 days if you are going to run it.

Every time I run AT, I always experience strength increases, libido increased, slight acne (nothing major, but I'm prone to acne anyway). I sweat more during my workouts, I put on size while dropping my inches off my waist. To me it was definitely worth it.

You can also stack it with Animal Stak for a real jumpstart.
B Con nailed it right here. I'm currently running a Test review log (thanks Mindgame for the plug). I'm experiencing all the above except acne. I'm just over 4 weeks into it so when I'm finished i'll be comparing week 1 to week 6, the numbers will speak for themselves. That way YOU can decide if the gains are worth the expense.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I made my best gains ever running Animal Test. That is not a biased review just because I am a company rep. It's a true statement. In fact the effectiveness of the product can be seen all over the internet, not just at the F O R V M or here.

It was the results that I got from Animal Stak and then Animal Test that turned me onto the Universal brands in the first place.

The best way to know is to try it. Chances are you'll like the results but you'll never know until you rip up a full cycle.

Diet and rest are critical while running the stack. I personally like to take the 2 cans of Test with 2 cans of M-Stak (I've also used ISO-STAK) and overlap them with the Second can of Test.

It looks like this:

Animal Test Can 1 - Animal Test Can 2
--------------------Animal Mstak Can 1 - Animal M-Stak Can 2

This gives me a jump start on the benefits of M-Stak while in the middle of my Test cycle but still gives me a full can of M-Stak after the Test is done as well.

Doing that, mixed with loads of high protein foods and heavy lifting helped me make a 20 lb gain in 63 days. (Yes some of it was BF, that comes along for the ride at 42 years old but a lot was muscle as well and I've kept it!)

Please don't get it twisted. I can not stress enough that this is my personal testimonial and not a plug for the products just because I am a rep. If anything, the opposite of that is what is true.

Hg

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've taken all most all of their supps and have enjoyed them. I would also suggest taking M stack after for pct. I will say I think its rather weak compared to other things as in PH's out but as a test booster I found it up there with the others in the market.

I actually recommended this and Animal pump to a friend and he is on it now. I'ma get him to try a few other things I liked next.

One thing I stopped using was Animal packs as I found myself not digesting the pills correctly other then that there supps are great. I'm wearing their red shirt now, I got it a few days ago:)

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
If you run it for 42 days (which I recommend) I would follow up with M Stak to help continue to preserve those gains.

If you run it for 42 days are you going to do the Stak with it as well?
Geeze theres staks n paks n M staks and all sorts of crazyness. Honestly I'm not well enough versed yet on which to combine with what. You guys have so far provided me with a good start as in A.T. with M stak at the end. I havent looked into any other Animal products to stack it with. This is all getting rather expensive for natty produts. I'm already at $165 for 2 test and 2 M stak, thats not adding the stak in. Ideally I'd like to give Hdrol with a PCT that wont broach the $150 mark a go, but even knowing its on the mild side, the hair loss/shedding factor has me on the fence because my hair is somewhat thin to start with. All this is helping me make the best educated decision. Money's hard to come by these days for me.

With that being said, I do thank you all for helping me along the way and providing input.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I definitely know this stack can be expensive. What you have to do though is be sure everything is lined up. Have your training and your nutrition really dialed in and focused on or else you really want get as much out of this stack as you could.

Whatever you decide, let us know how it treats ya.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont think its a PH, IS IT?

Ben Tactical

Awards
I just finished up running two cycles of Stak a week ago and am very happy with the results. Since I have a can of Animal Test and M-Stak on reserve, how soon can I jump into running them? I plan on running Test followed by M-Stak.

I've read so many reviews on people running various combos of Stak,Test and M-stak but didn't come across people running each consecutively after another.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Animal Test is the single best "natural product" I have used. Other than Mass FX, nothing has ever come close to the results I saw from Test.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I just finished up running two cycles of Stak a week ago and am very happy with the results. Since I have a can of Animal Test and M-Stak on reserve, how soon can I jump into running them? I plan on running Test followed by M-Stak.

I've read so many reviews on people running various combos of Stak,Test and M-stak but didn't come across people running each consecutively after another.
Give yourself a week if you want to follow the cycle protocol but then it is cool to start right into the Test cycle followed by M-Stak. It is recommended to run 2 cans of Animal Test back to back to get the maximum benefit of the AA in it.

Hg

Ben Tactical

Awards
Thanks Hoomgar.

Two cans of Test followed by M-Stak sounds like one hell of an experience. I'm going to push myself freakin' hard as hell.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Hoomgar.

Two cans of Test followed by M-Stak sounds like one hell of an experience. I'm going to push myself freakin' hard as hell.
Keep your cal intake high during that time to maximize your gains.
Just keep it clean.