touchy question

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
At one time I was a fan of Alex Federov. I even cut out a article out of Flex about his training but it fascinated me. I was amazed that this guy could get so big without having alot of weights to use. Later I found he was sponsored by UN to which really peaked my interest in him.

Suddenly he seemed to vanish. Then I find a picture of him where he is 180lbs. He was near 300lbs at one point. I wondered if this guy had been on performance enhancers. I have been reading up on these things to understand how they work. Yet, UN doesn't promote these things except for GH max.

Was Alex on performance enhancers? It wouldn't make sense for him to be if he was sponsored by UN. To be that size at that age and given what he says in the article now shows me he may have been on performance enhancers.

Someone enlighten me.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
are you talking about the russian bbder? if so im pretty sure he was not a natural.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Well hes human is that natural enough lol? Seriously though that guy put more hormones into his body than a racehorse.:laugh:

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
Yep, that Russian BBer. I figured he put alot of stuff into his system especially after seeing him at 180lbs. That is really sad. In a sense it drives me away from articles when I see this guys who are outrageously huge because there is a good change they are putting alot of mess into themselves. I don't wanna go that route.

Thanks for responding to my post. It is a touchy subjects on the Animal forvm.

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
Bodybuilders don't say much of anything when it comes to natural or not. I have come to understand the nature of , shall I say, performance enhancers the more I read. I think it is really sad personally because it is one of those dirty little secrets that nobody wants to acknowledge. It becomes a guessing game from what I see.

When I first saw Alex I was wowed yet I couldn't figure out his size vs what he said in the article I read. I knew there was something missing but I was into intelligent enough to know what it was. Not knowing much about steriods I was not a person to go shooting off at the mouth saying he is a user. I just accepted his size yet with questions I couldn't answer in the closet.

Lately, while gathering information for a research paper I am realizing how much this stuff plays in training especially when you are competing. What a sad state.

It left me wondering if UN would knowingly sponsor an athlete who is a user. Maybe I am stressing out on these things but I have been enlightened as well.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Bodybuilders don't say much of anything when it comes to natural or not. I have come to understand the nature of , shall I say, performance enhancers the more I read. I think it is really sad personally because it is one of those dirty little secrets that nobody wants to acknowledge. It becomes a guessing game from what I see.

When I first saw Alex I was wowed yet I couldn't figure out his size vs what he said in the article I read. I knew there was something missing but I was into intelligent enough to know what it was. Not knowing much about steriods I was not a person to go shooting off at the mouth saying he is a user. I just accepted his size yet with questions I couldn't answer in the closet.

Lately, while gathering information for a research paper I am realizing how much this stuff plays in training especially when you are competing. What a sad state.

It left me wondering if UN would knowingly sponsor an athlete who is a user. Maybe I am stressing out on these things but I have been enlightened as well.
Yea , sorry to burst your bubble but it is few and far between that you find a professional athlete that does not take perfomance enhancing compounds. Thats how records continually get broken again and again.:laugh: Professional bb's are not natural as far as not putting steroids/hgh into their bodies though. You can't have a human at 3-5% BF and over 250 pounds of lean muscle mass and be natural..its not possible.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i am no mathematician but here we go...

180lb :chick: + ? - :pizza: = 300lb :bb3:

hummmmm.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
i am no mathematician but here we go...

180lb :chick: + ? - :pizza: = 300lb :bb3:

hummmmm.
Can you illiterate that again in English lol? I don't understand Hieroglyphics..:laugh: