Heads up... If you're interested in Intra-Aid.

  1. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Answers
    0

    Heads up... If you're interested in Intra-Aid.



  2. Registered User
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0

    Damn always supplying the goods. Nice work U.
  3. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Answers
    0

    I promised a member I'd do one in the afternoon.

    This should cover the entire AWO Stack this week...
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    I promised a member I'd do one in the afternoon.

    This should cover the entire AWO Stack this week...
    Hmm.... :thinking of doing something similar w/ some Animal products:
  5. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Hmm.... :thinking of doing something similar w/ some Animal products:
    Did one for Omega. We can do more Animal in the next few weeks...
  6. Registered User
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Did one for Omega. We can do more Animal in the next few weeks...
    Sounds good. We can run some ideas. When the powers of U and B combine...
  7. Registered User
    dannynb's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    47
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    When the powers of U and B combine...
    Ok, Wonder Twins...
  8. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Sounds good. We can run some ideas. When the powers of U and B combine...
    You know where. The Big C...
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in