Animal/Universal Office.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
We have this thread over at a few other places, figured this place needed one as well. I am hereby establishing this as the Animal/Universal Office.

This means if our PM boxes are full, you have questions about a product, trying to design a new stack, looking for suggestions, help, or just want to kill time, then this is the place to be.

I'll be checking this thread often and there is enough room around here for the other A and U Reps alike to join in. We are at your service.

:kicks feet up on desk and leans back:

rcrott1

We have this thread over at a few other places, figured this place needed one as well. I am hereby establishing this as the Animal/Universal Office.

This means if our PM boxes are full, you have questions about a product, trying to design a new stack, looking for suggestions, help, or just want to kill time, then this is the place to be.

I'll be checking this thread often and there is enough room around here for the other A and U Reps alike to join in. We are at your service.

:kicks feet up on desk and leans back:

Great idea B.

-knocks feet off desk.... lazy butt. lol.

rcrott1

Haha you won't earn any points that way! :p

How you doing R?
HAHAHAHA. im good except for this stomach bug kicking my butt....... literally. but shrugs and statics are tonight. getting really stoked for next week brother. How are you?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHA. im good except for this stomach bug kicking my butt....... literally. but shrugs and statics are tonight. getting really stoked for next week brother. How are you?
I had that stomach bug a few weeks ago... Theraflu and Pepto were my friends. Only lasted a few days.

Did some shrugs this AM.

I'm not doing bad... doing a bit of research before class.

rcrott1

Good stuff brother. I am working on these conversion reports for all 7 of my offices, and then heading to the gym.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff brother. I am working on these conversion reports for all 7 of my offices, and then heading to the gym.
Damn I hear ya. Glad to see you getting in the gym with the bug... I find getting some good exercise in always helps boost my immune system.

rcrott1

That and i hit up pak twice a day when im getting sick. helps kick it faster for me.

rcrott1

Yup yup, all the typical. lots of rest, heavy training, lots of fluids, blah blah blah.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
subbin in here for some good info

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
ok in animal pump is there only caffeine in the red pill? or is the caffeine located in other pills as well?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
ok in animal pump is there only caffeine in the red pill? or is the caffeine located in other pills as well?
Only the red pill. A lot of users just take out the red pill. It does not affect the effectiveness whatsoever. You could even save the red pills for whenever you need that energy rush.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Only the red pill. A lot of users just take out the red pill. It does not affect the effectiveness whatsoever. You could even save the red pills for whenever you need that energy rush.
ok good to know.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Burt! That stupid vending machine ripped me off! This place is just like A-reps office it seems. :poke:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
he should have bought the condemned building and turned it into a gym.

rcrott1

what a good workout tonight... hit 1175 on static holds. i definitely wont be recovered by next week, but will go for pulling over 1000.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
i thought thats where the story was going. At the end he should have bought it and made it a sweet gym.
That would be sweet indeed. Would be a good road trip to see it.

what a good workout tonight... hit 1175 on static holds. i definitely wont be recovered by next week, but will go for pulling over 1000.
Solid work R. Damn nice job.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
shyt that would b tight...it will be black and white! no rulez! you can use chalk and yell! unlike my base gym!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
i thought thats where the story was going. At the end he should have bought it and made it a sweet gym.
That's the stuff of fairy tales... Those kinda gyms are a dying breed. Sad.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
That's the stuff of fairy tales... Those kinda gyms are a dying breed. Sad.
QFT. I have heard so many horror stories of gyms having those "alarms" that go off when you grunt, use too much weight, etc.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
we need an "ANIMAL GYM" that would be awesom
Agreed. Open up a chain of those bad boys.
shyt that would b tight...it will be black and white! no rulez! you can use chalk and yell! unlike my base gym!
I'm down for this.

nah not a chain. Just 1. That way it would be more bad ass.
But where would the location be though?
Yea it would need to be a chain because we all want to get in on one homies :)

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
So in other news... I had an insane MMC w/ chest today.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I heard about that. Rumor has it there was some Cutler and Ferigno moves in there?
Haha yes sir. Get a better stretch and better contractions. :D Someone has done their homework.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
is that a kind of training?
Yes. I employed some of their tricks that they use(d). Cutler Style DB Flys are where you have your head off the bench to allow for a deeper stretch. Ferrigno Twists are were you are doing a regular DB fly and as you bring your hands back together you twist your wrist so instead of your palms facing one another they are now facing towards your head.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
QFT. I have heard so many horror stories of gyms having those "alarms" that go off when you grunt, use too much weight, etc.
The new breed of gyms... Where people report you when you break out into a sweat.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
Yes. I employed some of their tricks that they use(d). Cutler Style DB Flys are where you have your head off the bench to allow for a deeper stretch. Ferrigno Twists are were you are doing a regular DB fly and as you bring your hands back together you twist your wrist so instead of your palms facing one another they are now facing towards your head.
O I C....hmm have to give those a try.