Animal/Universal Office.

Page 2 of 17 First 1234 ... Last

  1. shyt that would b tight...it will be black and white! no rulez! you can use chalk and yell! unlike my base gym!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Agreed. Open up a chain of those bad boys.
    nah not a chain. Just 1. That way it would be more bad ass.
    SFW and GFH
    •   
       


  3. But where would the location be though?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    But where would the location be though?
    Right in my back yard. For easy convenience.
    SFW and GFH

  5. lol nice....
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    But where would the location be though?
    Easily in New Jersey. The place that started it all for the U.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Easily in New Jersey. The place that started it all for the U.
    or at my house!
    SFW and GFH

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    i thought thats where the story was going. At the end he should have bought it and made it a sweet gym.
    That's the stuff of fairy tales... Those kinda gyms are a dying breed. Sad.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    That's the stuff of fairy tales... Those kinda gyms are a dying breed. Sad.
    QFT. I have heard so many horror stories of gyms having those "alarms" that go off when you grunt, use too much weight, etc.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    we need an "ANIMAL GYM" that would be awesom
    Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Agreed. Open up a chain of those bad boys.
    Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    shyt that would b tight...it will be black and white! no rulez! you can use chalk and yell! unlike my base gym!
    I'm down for this.



    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    nah not a chain. Just 1. That way it would be more bad ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    But where would the location be though?
    Yea it would need to be a chain because we all want to get in on one homies

    Hg

  11. So in other news... I had an insane MMC w/ chest today.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    So in other news... I had an insane MMC w/ chest today.
    I heard about that. Rumor has it there was some Cutler and Ferigno moves in there?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    I heard about that. Rumor has it there was some Cutler and Ferigno moves in there?
    Haha yes sir. Get a better stretch and better contractions. Someone has done their homework.

  14. is that a kind of training?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    is that a kind of training?
    Yes. I employed some of their tricks that they use(d). Cutler Style DB Flys are where you have your head off the bench to allow for a deeper stretch. Ferrigno Twists are were you are doing a regular DB fly and as you bring your hands back together you twist your wrist so instead of your palms facing one another they are now facing towards your head.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    QFT. I have heard so many horror stories of gyms having those "alarms" that go off when you grunt, use too much weight, etc.
    The new breed of gyms... Where people report you when you break out into a sweat.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    The new breed of gyms... Where people report you when you break out into a sweat.
    Hahaha that's terrible. I would demand my money back at those.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Hahaha that's terrible. I would demand my money back at those.
    then it would be time to invest in a home gym.
    SFW and GFH

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    then it would be time to invest in a home gym.
    Ah the ol' quest for the ultimate home gym.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Yes. I employed some of their tricks that they use(d). Cutler Style DB Flys are where you have your head off the bench to allow for a deeper stretch. Ferrigno Twists are were you are doing a regular DB fly and as you bring your hands back together you twist your wrist so instead of your palms facing one another they are now facing towards your head.
    O I C....hmm have to give those a try.
  21. Unhappy


    Just found this...

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    O I C....hmm have to give those a try.
    Yeah definitely try 'em out and let me know what you think.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Just found this...
    Welcome aboard MD. Glad to have ya.

  23. Snow or no snow, the Animal Office is always open.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Snow or no snow, the Animal Office is always open.
    how about wind? It is pretty windy here today.
    SFW and GFH

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    how about wind? It is pretty windy here today.
    Hmm... still open.

    I used to go to a school for Undergrad in the mountains where the wind was 60+ mph it was nuts. You could almost fly to class

  26. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Hmm... still open.

    I used to go to a school for Undergrad in the mountains where the wind was 60+ mph it was nuts. You could almost fly to class
    I wish I could do that. Just gonna spread my arms and float to the dining hall. Burns less calories so I dont need to eat as much.
    SFW and GFH

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Just found this...
    Don't use the vending machines here d-man, they are worse than the ones over in A-rep office at that "other" place.

    :|

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    I wish I could do that. Just gonna spread my arms and float to the dining hall. Burns less calories so I dont need to eat as much.
    Haha like a flying squirrel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Don't use the vending machines here d-man, they are worse than the ones over in A-rep office at that "other" place.

    :|
    I don't think anyone can have vending machines that bad. We do run out of TP all the time though.

  29. Heading to the Arnold. Will be back late Sunday.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Heading to the Arnold. Will be back late Sunday.
    Take lots of pics, enjoy it!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Universal Animal Omega
    By gmc4180 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 11:40 AM
  2. Welcome Animal/Universal to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 05:25 PM
  3. 3-AD=animal/universal
    By MHA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 12:40 PM
Log in
Log in