Whatcha Eating?

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
Alright we all know tat Universal/ANIMAL make the best products otherwise we would not be on here or the FORVM posting $#!T all day lmao!

Anyways I have started threads asking for your fave cheat meal, ANIMAL supp, and your favorite Universal supp, I have even asked for Universal/ANIMAL stacks lol!

We all know or SHOULD KNOW, that supp's are there just to help and assist us and that we can not make any gains without a strong and proper DIET!

So what I would really like to know what your daily or your average daily diet consumes of? I do not want to know about and supp's or anything like that I just want to know what foods you are eating, if you have a shake then throw those in there as well!

Def use this see what guys are eating, when they are eating, and how they are using their foods in there diets to achieve there physical goals!

...EASY!

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
My Current Diet!

FFFOOOOOODDD!!!

Meal 1: 15 Egg Whites w/ salsa and 1 1/2 cups of oats with 18 almonds and 6 splenda
Meal 2: 6 oz of chicken w/ 1 1/2 cups of mixed veggies with 12 almonds
Meal 3: 7 oz of steak w/ 9 oz of potatos and 2 cups of normandy mix
Meal 4: 6 oz of chicken w/ 1 1/2 cups of mixed veggies with 12 almonds
Meal 5 Pre-Wo: 5-6 oz of steak w/ 1/2 cups of oats with 12 almonds and 6 splenda and 2 pop tarts
Meal 6 Post-Wo: 3 scoops of real gains w/ 2 tbspn of natty p/b
Meal 7: Shake with 1 cup of frozen strawberries and 2 scoops of universal whey and 2 pop tarts

This is a basic and simple diet nothing fancy and nothing exciting, EXCEPT THE POP TARTS lol!

TRAINING DAYS
4,000 CALORIES

NON-TRAINING DAYS
3,000 CALORIES

...EASY!!!

rcrott1

Well i just had 18 oz of chicken and rice, and in about an hour and a half im having Tuna Casserole, and when i get home im gonna chow down on the bbq pulled pork i made yesterday with Guinness bbq sauce, and onions. mmmmmm

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Just had 8 oz Chicken breast w/ green beans.

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
WELL....

Blah I'm doing a cut right now to see how things will fare for a show. What kinda contest diet did you do?
BASICALLY 6 MEALS AND BASIC MAKE UP WAS EGG WHITES, CHICKEN, GREEN BEANS, SPINACH, NATTY PB, AND ALMOND BUTTER!

BUT EVERY 18TH MEAL I DID A CARB LOAD WITH OATMEAL, SWEET POTATO, HONEY, AND NATTY P/B!

AND OBVIOUSLY WORKED BEING I TOOK 1ST IN BOTH MY CLASSES, THIS WAS A NO FRILLS PLAIN, AND BASIC DIET!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
BASICALLY 6 MEALS AND BASIC MAKE UP WAS EGG WHITES, CHICKEN, GREEN BEANS, SPINACH, NATTY PB, AND ALMOND BUTTER!

BUT EVERY 18TH MEAL I DID A CARB LOAD WITH OATMEAL, SWEET POTATO, HONEY, AND NATTY P/B!

AND OBVIOUSLY WORKED BEING I TOOK 1ST IN BOTH MY CLASSES, THIS WAS A NO FRILLS PLAIN, AND BASIC DIET!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
Do the caps lock indicate lots of carbs? :p

If ya don't mind lay it out like you did your previous day of food up above. I'd like to see it that way.

I've been doing refeeds on bout the 12th day.

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
UUGGHH!!

FOUND IT ON THE FORVM LMAO THIS WAS WHEN I WAS ON 1500 CALORIES!

LMAO!

1500 Calories
Meal 1: 8 Egg Whites w/ 1 whole egg w/ 2 tbsp of salsa + 6.5 oz grapefruit w/ 2 packets of splenda, + 6 almonds

Meal 2: 5 oz chicken w/ 2 tbsp of salsa + 1 cup of green beans, 4 tsp of almond butter

Meal 3: 5 oz tilapia w/ 2 tbsp of salsa + 1 cup of green beans, 12 almonds

Meal 4: 4 oz chicken w/ 2 tbsp of salsa + 1 cup of green beans, 4 tsp of almond butter

Meal 5: 4 oz tilapia w/ 1 tbsp of salsa + 4 oz of asparagus, 2 oz avacado

Meal 6: 4 oz chicken w/ 1 tbsp of salsa + 4 oz of asparagus, 1 oz avacado

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Thanks for digging that up A. Man oh man... you and that salsa.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
8.5 ounce of whole grain brown rice and 7 oz of BB White Tuna in water.

& Carrot Juice :D

Hg

dannynb

Awards
Meal 1
12 egg whites, 6 yolks
2 cups oats
1 cup blueberries
1 natty pb&j sandwhich

Meal 2
14oz chicken breast
1.5 cups brown rice
1 cup broccoli or asparagus

Meal 3
12oz lean red meat
large sweet potatoe
1 cup broccoli or asparagus

Meal 4
12oz lean red meat
large sweet potatoe
1 cup veggie

Meal 5
PWO shake

Meal 6
14oz chicken breast
1.5 cups brown rice

Meal 7
2 cups ff cc
1 spoon natty pb
splenda

Somedays I drink this shake once a day
60g whey
1 cup oats
3 spoons natty pb
5g creatine
water

I love food....dieting down for ashow sucks ass.

KJR246

Awards
I make sure to get 3000 calories, maybe more. I make sure to get enough protein, EFAs, and micros. Asfter that I just fil it in with what I want, keeping it fairly healthy. About four meals a day consisting of these main foods:
-Oats
-Peanut Butter
-Meat (all of it)
-Milk
-Sweet Potatoes
-Potatoes
-Whey
-White Rice
-Cottage Cheese
-Cheese
-Apples/Bananas
-Broccoli/Onions

Those are the main staples. There's quite a few things I have here and there.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I finished off my PB yesterday (500g in just over a week...eek!), ran out of pistachios as well. So I've found myself eating the cheese I save shredded in the fridge; gone through about 250g so far and there's no stopping lol. Been attacking the coconut oil and ground flax sporadically as well; my body loves fats. If only I didn't love my oats so much, I would definitely do a keto diet.

I didn't get enough carbs in PWO today and I didn't make up for it, and I haven't stopped eating since noon. I'm dreading the cut which I will have to start soon; probably at 16-17% now, eek.

To Aestheticz, I hope that was some GOOD salsa :lol:

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
my girl is cooking some sinigang right now..cant wait!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
meal 1 - 4 eggs, 5 pieces of bacon
snack - string cheese
meal 2 - two cups of granola in 3 cups of half and half (1500calories)
snack - string cheese
meal 3 - 2 double cheeseburgers (on cycle, so trans fat is not an issue)
meal 4 - pre workout - 100g carbs, 35g protein
meal 5 - post workout - 100g carbs, 35g protein
snack - scoop peanut butter
meal 6 - chicken & brown rice
meal 7 - steak and veggies

:)

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
LOL

To Aestheticz, I hope that was some GOOD salsa :lol:
LOL DUDE SALSA IS TH BEST FLAVOR ADDER I FOUND OUT TO USE WITH ADDED CALORIES!

I LIVE DOF THS STUFF HWEN I GOT READY FOR MY SHOW!

LMAO!

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
ADD IT UP!

IM GONNA ADD TWO TUNA SANDWICHES WITH MEALS 2 AND 4 TO ADD SOME MORE CARBS BUT MAINLY SOME MORE PROTEIN!

SO PROLLY LOOKING AT ANOTHER 4-500 CALORIES LOL!

EAT BIG, GET BIG!

...EASY!!!

dannynb

Awards
IM GONNA ADD TWO TUNA SANDWICHES WITH MEALS 2 AND 4 TO ADD SOME MORE CARBS BUT MAINLY SOME MORE PROTEIN!

SO PROLLY LOOKING AT ANOTHER 4-500 CALORIES LOL!

EAT BIG, GET BIG!

...EASY!!!
Screw that bro...just bump the chicken from 6oz to 10oz and toss in a sweet tater or a cupof rice. Ya already have the chicken there, just bump it up add the veggies and rice and almonds and make it a kind of stir fry...

10oz chicken
1 cup rice
1 1/2 cup veggie
12 almonds
2 tablespoons of soy sauce or 1/4 cup salsa

and ya gotta tastey meal right there....

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grapefruits are in season around now for additional carb options. A GI that is so low it's almost in the negatives lol. Beans/Legumes are another underutilized carb source I feel. Soak the dried beans in baking soda = no gas.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out the link in my signature of the Zone Meals of the week. You'll get a really good idea of what I eat (with pics and recipes). Enjoy!

dannynb

Awards
Grapefruits are in season around now for additional carb options. A GI that is so low it's almost in the negatives lol. Beans/Legumes are another underutilized carb source I feel. Soak the dried beans in baking soda = no gas.
I love eating grapefruit...once a day except the ones at the local grocery stored around here look nasty.

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Some times in the Army, the diet is the hardest part, now that I am back to where I need to be, I have gotten my diet back on line, but still need supps to make up the difference since I have very limited time to eat.

Wake Up: 1 Scoop Whey, 1 Banana
0800: 4 Eggs Over Medium, 2 Slices Wheat Bread, 1/2 cup Cottage Cheese, 1 Cup Oats, 8oz Milk
1000: Protein Bar
1200: 2 Slices Wheat Bread, 5 Slices Turkey Breast, 1 Slice Swiss Cheese, salad, 8oz Milk
1400/1500: 1/2 a bag of Beef Jerky
1630(Pre Workout): 1 Scoop Whey, 1 Apple
1800(Post Workout): 1 can tuna, 1 serving easy mac
2000: 1 cup cottage cheese, 2 table spoons Natty PB, or 2 scoop Casein and 2 Table spoons Natty PB.
Snack on Almonds throughout the day, in between meals.

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
LOL!

Screw that bro...just bump the chicken from 6oz to 10oz and toss in a sweet tater or a cupof rice. Ya already have the chicken there, just bump it up add the veggies and rice and almonds and make it a kind of stir fry...

10oz chicken
1 cup rice
1 1/2 cup veggie
12 almonds
2 tablespoons of soy sauce or 1/4 cup salsa

and ya gotta tastey meal right there....
I dunno what it is bro but i have been phening some tun with f/f mayo, and some chopped onion and celery lmao!

Plus the tuna has been sitting in my cabinet since I moved down here lol!

When I run out then I will make the bump!

...EASY!

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
WHEN CUTTING...

I love eating grapefruit...once a day except the ones at the local grocery stored around here look nasty.
I ATE A LOT OF GRAPEFRUIT WHEN I WAS GETTING READY FOR MY SHOW!

ALONG WITH GRAPEFRUIT, BLUEBERRIES ARE NAOTHER GREAT OPTION!

...EASY!