Is Super Cuts 3 keeping me up at night?

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Is Super Cuts 3 keeping me up at night?

I'm currently dosing SC3 @ 4tabs pre-wo (am), 2 tabs afternoon, and 3 tabs 30 mins pre-bed. I started taking this on Saturday, which is when the insomnia started, but I am also taking MMv2; however, I haven't really heard of reports of insomnia on MMv2, so I'm just curious as to all of your thoughts.

I'm no stranger to stims, but I guess it's possible that it's keeping me up.

2. UniversalUSA.com
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'm currently dosing SC3 @ 4tabs pre-wo (am), 2 tabs afternoon, and 3 tabs 30 mins pre-bed. I started taking this on Saturday, which is when the insomnia started, but I am also taking MMv2; however, I haven't really heard of reports of insomnia on MMv2, so I'm just curious as to all of your thoughts.

Ain't Super Cuts 3 stim-free?
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Green Tea and Cayenne extract had me wondering.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Have you taken green tea extract solo before? Some people are sensitive to the tiny amount of stims found in green tea extract. Usually the Theanine leads to an overall calming effect, but I have heard of your issue before with GTE. Perhaps it is the particular extract they are using has a bit of caffeine/theobromine.
  5. UniversalUSA.com
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.34%

In general, a cup of green tea will have some caffeine in it. Cayenne is more of a thermogenic, and less of a stimulant IMHO. I don't think the green tea or cayenne should be keepin' ya up unless you are very, very sensitive to stims.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.31%

Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Ain't Super Cuts 3 stim-free?
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    In general, a cup of green tea will have some caffeine in it. Cayenne is more of a thermogenic, and less of a stimulant IMHO. I don't think the green tea or cayenne should be keepin' ya up unless you are very, very sensitive to stims.
    What U-rep said. There are no stims worth mentioning in SC3. That is the selling point of that thermal. It was made for those who don't want the stims. I've used it and could tell I had an increase in overall body temp but never felt stimulated from it. Like U said though, if you are really sensative to stims the Green tea extract in it could be affecting you although I doubt it.

Make sure you are drinking plenty of water while taking this supplement. Even before bed. I know that is a bad practice as far as having to get up them to go to the bathroom but the thermo affect of this product continues to work while you sleep and the best benefit is realized when you stay very hydrated.

Hg

Similar Forum Threads

1. Keeping strength = keeping muscle?
    By rombusempire in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 03:43 PM
  2. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 09:00 AM