Is Super Cuts 3 keeping me up at night?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently dosing SC3 @ 4tabs pre-wo (am), 2 tabs afternoon, and 3 tabs 30 mins pre-bed. I started taking this on Saturday, which is when the insomnia started, but I am also taking MMv2; however, I haven't really heard of reports of insomnia on MMv2, so I'm just curious as to all of your thoughts.

I'm no stranger to stims, but I guess it's possible that it's keeping me up.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently dosing SC3 @ 4tabs pre-wo (am), 2 tabs afternoon, and 3 tabs 30 mins pre-bed. I started taking this on Saturday, which is when the insomnia started, but I am also taking MMv2; however, I haven't really heard of reports of insomnia on MMv2, so I'm just curious as to all of your thoughts.

Ain't Super Cuts 3 stim-free?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Green Tea and Cayenne extract had me wondering.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you taken green tea extract solo before? Some people are sensitive to the tiny amount of stims found in green tea extract. Usually the Theanine leads to an overall calming effect, but I have heard of your issue before with GTE. Perhaps it is the particular extract they are using has a bit of caffeine/theobromine.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
In general, a cup of green tea will have some caffeine in it. Cayenne is more of a thermogenic, and less of a stimulant IMHO. I don't think the green tea or cayenne should be keepin' ya up unless you are very, very sensitive to stims.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

Ain't Super Cuts 3 stim-free?
In general, a cup of green tea will have some caffeine in it. Cayenne is more of a thermogenic, and less of a stimulant IMHO. I don't think the green tea or cayenne should be keepin' ya up unless you are very, very sensitive to stims.
What U-rep said. There are no stims worth mentioning in SC3. That is the selling point of that thermal. It was made for those who don't want the stims. I've used it and could tell I had an increase in overall body temp but never felt stimulated from it. Like U said though, if you are really sensative to stims the Green tea extract in it could be affecting you although I doubt it.

Make sure you are drinking plenty of water while taking this supplement. Even before bed. I know that is a bad practice as far as having to get up them to go to the bathroom but the thermo affect of this product continues to work while you sleep and the best benefit is realized when you stay very hydrated.

Hg