1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.14%

Stacking Question....Again

Hows it going Gents,

I have recently started my bulking phase with some encouragement from members from this form (after months of cutting) and I am seeing some good results. So thanks fellows.

My newest questions on Animal products being the following;

1. Firstly I recently purchased a large supply of Universal Animal PAKS, I noticed the PAKS have a ton of multivitamins in them, can I take these in place of my daily multivitamin? Or should I continue to take both?

2. Secondly, I recently purchased some Universal Uni-Liver tabs, also containing a ton of vitamins, amino's, etc. can I take this in conjunction with my multi. vit. and/or Universal Animal PAK simultaneously?

If it makes a difference I am also on my first cycle of Animal M Stak, and seeing some great results during my first bulking cycle. Thanks for your time and consideration bros.

Thanks,
    TWB

2. UniversalUSA.com
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by WannabeBatman View Post
    Hows it going Gents,

I have recently started my bulking phase with some encouragement from members from this form (after months of cutting) and I am seeing some good results. So thanks fellows.

My newest questions on Animal products being the following;

1. Firstly I recently purchased a large supply of Universal Animal PAKS, I noticed the PAKS have a ton of multivitamins in them, can I take these in place of my daily multivitamin? Or should I continue to take both?

2. Secondly, I recently purchased some Universal Uni-Liver tabs, also containing a ton of vitamins, amino's, etc. can I take this in conjunction with my multi. vit. and/or Universal Animal PAK simultaneously?

If it makes a difference I am also on my first cycle of Animal M Stak, and seeing some great results during my first bulking cycle. Thanks for your time and consideration bros.

Thanks,
    TWB
    Animal Pak would replace your regular multi, yes.
    Uni-Liver. Awesome. Yes, you can use them with Pak. Uni-Liver/Animal Pak/Animal Omega/Animal Flex are the four supps I use every single day. They are my "Four Pillars".
    M-Stak, solid choice for a bulk. Be sure to get plenty of good, clean cals and you should be fine.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.14%

Thanks

Thanks for the good info. in a very timely manner. Universal/Animal is the ****, its one of the only products I use daily and trust for good results, thanks again(other then ON Protein which is delicious).

Best,
    TWB
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.82%

Thumbs up

Build it big brother. This is the good stuff you listed here. Mix it with intense training, lots of good food and rest and you will grow.

Hg
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.52%

can I take Stack and M-stack togather?
    Animal Stak
    Pak
    flex
    Shock therapy
    EAA stack
    intra aid
    M-stack start this when I have 2 weeks left on animal stak
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.44%

U-Rep or Hoo, what would you stack out of "ANIMAL PRODUCTS" for bulking. I have about 3weeks left on my current stack. I feel like i'm becoming a Animal junky.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.82%

Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    can I take Stack and M-stack togather?
    Animal Stak
    Pak
    flex
    Shock therapy
    EAA stack
    intra aid
    M-stack start this when I have 2 weeks left on animal stak
    Absolutely. That is a great stack for building strength and mass. In fact that is what they refer to as "The Off-Season Mass Gaining Stack" over at the legion.

For more info on recommended stacks, check out "Choosing The Right Animal "Stack" Combo"

Quote Originally Posted by aries70 View Post
    U-Rep or Hoo, what would you stack out of "ANIMAL PRODUCTS" for bulking. I have about 3weeks left on my current stack. I feel like i'm becoming a Animal junky.
    The stack spoken about just above your post is an excellent bulking stack. There are other stacks listed there as well to choose from depending on your specific goals like "The Serious Anabolic Stack" & "The Explosive Gains Stack". Or if you want to really get your swole on try "The Test Explosion Stack" and be sure to follow up with the "Tips" section at the bottom. This last one here is a favorite of a lot of us simply due to the very notable gains achievable from it.

Give this a look bro:
    "Choosing The Right Animal "Stack" Combo"

There is more information available about all the Packs here:
    http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?ID=6

There are also a lot of offerings on the Universal side of the coin as well. You can find information about Universal products here:
    http://www.universalnutrition.com/

Any more questions, just ask.

Hg
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.44%

Thanks Hoo for the info. I will keep my progress posted
  9. UniversalUSA.com
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.95%

Thanks Hoo for the info. I will keep my progress posted
    Good luck, A...
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.52%

THank you all for your help.. I will keep you all posted on how it works out!!! animal puducts just works for me.. 36 6'1 190.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.44%

One more thing Hoo and or U-Rep, below is what I am currently taking:

American Whey
    NO-Shotgun
    Dark Matter
    Animal Pak
    Testofen

This is my third week taking these supps. The Test Explosion Stack (Animal of course)
    is what I want to do next. My question is how much time do I give myself once I finish my current supps before I start something else? When would I start the Test Stack?
  12. rcrott1

One more thing Hoo and or U-Rep, below is what I am currently taking:

American Whey
    NO-Shotgun
    Dark Matter
    Animal Pak
    Testofen

This is my third week taking these supps. The Test Explosion Stack (Animal of course)
    is what I want to do next. My question is how much time do I give myself once I finish my current supps before I start something else? When would I start the Test Stack?
    if you are going to start hitting up the Test Explosion Stack, keep taking Pak, lay off of the others for a week and then start it up. Make sure your diet is in check before starting the new supps, as that is what they are there to do... supplement your diet and training.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.82%

Quote Originally Posted by rcrott1 View Post
    if you are going to start hitting up the Test Explosion Stack, keep taking Pak, lay off of the others for a week and then start it up. Make sure your diet is in check before starting the new supps, as that is what they are there to do... supplement your diet and training.
    Spot on!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.52%

I have tub ST and can of pump i switch every 2 weeks plus i do not take ST or pump on my off days I take storm is that a good thing to do? Real gains in the am and animal max in the pm ( two shakes per day)
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.24%

I have tub ST and can of pump i switch every 2 weeks plus i do not take ST or pump on my off days I take storm is that a good thing to do? Real gains in the am and animal max in the pm ( two shakes per day)
    Why do you switch every 2 weeks? (Just curious) I would rather rotate between a tub of ST and then a can of Pump... that way if need be I could take out the stim pill if I was cycling my stims. That's just me though.

A lot of users prefer to use Storm on OFF days so you are not alone there. It saves up the ST and AP for a solid training day. So its a great thing to do.

What flavor Real Gains? I love the strawberry one. That's a solid way to get in some quality cals in the AM. You using milk with it too?

Are you using Animal Max post workout? or only in the PM? Just asking as AM has creatine in it and wouldn't be a bad mix for post workout.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.52%

I switched every two weeks because I feel that ST effects diminish over long use – I work out only 3 days a week so that is why . now you are thinking why not use 1.5 scoop well that is what I am using now! Two scoop no thank you. Plus the pump gives me a different feel more focus for a longer period. Real gains I love chocolate is the bomb with peanut butter or try almond butter mixed in. AM I only use it during night time it has been working for me.. Becuase I use EAA post

Now my question is should I use Max in the am real gains in the pm???
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.52%

I am crazy today
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.24%

I switched every two weeks because I feel that ST effects diminish over long use I work out only 3 days a week so that is why . now you are thinking why not use 1.5 scoop well that is what I am using now! Two scoop no thank you. Plus the pump gives me a different feel more focus for a longer period. Real gains I love chocolate is the bomb with peanut butter or try almond butter mixed in. AM I only use it during night time it has been working for me.. Becuase I use EAA post

Now my question is should I use Max in the am real gains in the pm???
    Sounds like you got things figured out and they are working for you.

Nice RG recipe as well.

I don't like taking weight gainers at night b/c they just sit heavy for me. You are welcome to try it and see how it suits you. It's all about trial and error and finding out what works for you and how your body responds, etc.

The only thing I would do is take the Max w/ the EAAs post. But once again that's just me.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.52%

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Sounds like you got things figured out and they are working for you.

Nice RG recipe as well.

I don't like taking weight gainers at night b/c they just sit heavy for me. You are welcome to try it and see how it suits you. It's all about trial and error and finding out what works for you and how your body responds, etc.

The only thing I would do is take the Max w/ the EAAs post. But once again that's just me.
    try the islandmagic mix ST and intra-ad in 25-30oz half a scoop of ST a full scoop of intra-aid and take pump 35 min befroe work out. Tell me you did not feel the islandmagic
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.24%

try the islandmagic mix ST and intra-ad in 25-30oz half a scoop of ST a full scoop of intra-aid and take pump 35 min befroe work out. Tell me you did not feel the islandmagic
    You are a regular mad scientist. I like it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stacking Question
    By Da Waspa in forum Bulking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 09:06 PM
  2. Stacking Question
    By islandmagic in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 11:32 AM
  3. stacking question...
    By n8te in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3