Any one used Animal Cuts Before

Josh Collins

Awards
Yeah if yall got some info on it id like to know. Im 7 weeks out from a show and used up all of my hydroxycut. It was pretty good but wonderin if the animal cuts would be any better.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Yeah if yall got some info on it id like to know. Im 7 weeks out from a show and used up all of my hydroxycut. It was pretty good but wonderin if the animal cuts would be any better.
I would definitely give Cuts a try. I've used Cuts several times in the process of cutting and really enjoy its abilities to help me lose that extra bit...

Best of luck on your show as well.

Here are some reviews:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=315

Write Up: http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?ID=10

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I have had and am having good results with it... I'm 12 weeks out, right now, and have tried both hydroxycut and Cuts... I'm not as jittery with Cuts, and keep an even energy level...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I've used it in the past with great results. I haven't seen it in a while because I've been on a constant bulk but sometime when that ends it will be Cuts again for me.

Hg

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I am gonna bump this up. Was considering this not for a show, but a summer cut.
thanks

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Used it when I first got to Korea to cut down in order to bulk up, must say it worked great for me, didnt slice me down all the way, but that was not my goal. The goal was to reduce a majority of my fat, and weight in order to slowly bulk. Attached is a photo of me in Hawaii, 3 months before using cuts, the second attachment is 2 cycles of cuts, a great diet, and some time on the cardio equipment.

Just posting to show how it worked for me, as I said, these are not show winning results!

I can't wait to use this product again later this year to slice out the muscle I have added since these were taken, I honestly believe this product is better then any variation of Hydroxycut, and yes, i have used hydroxycut with little, to no results.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i ran a can of it couple of years a go on my last cut and i lost 10 pounds on one can.