Animal Pak

aries70

aries70

Awards
I started Animal Pak last week and already I love it. I have Arthritis in my right knee and in just over a week's time my knee feels better and I feel better as a hole. But man when you take a leak after taking Animal Pak, it's like someone turned on the water faucet. If all of Universals products are this powerful I guess they have a customer for life.

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you like it. Welcome to Animal

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I started Animal Pak last week and already I love it. I have Arthritis in my right knee and in just over a week's time my knee feels better and I feel better as a hole. But man when you take a leak after taking Animal Pak, it's like someone turned on the water faucet. If all of Universals products are this powerful I guess they have a customer for life.
Thanks for the feedback A and glad to hear about the knee feeling better. Thanks for choosing Animal/Universal.

aries70

aries70

Awards
What would be the perfect stack with Animal Pak but without pro hormones. I mean pre-workout, post workout etc. I really want to make gains but I also want to be able to keep my gains if I should stop taking supps. Any advice would be appreciated.

aries70

aries70

Awards
Oh, but most important I do not want to interfere with libido unless it's for the better. That's all

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
What would be the perfect stack with Animal Pak but without pro hormones. I mean pre-workout, post workout etc. I really want to make gains but I also want to be able to keep my gains if I should stop taking supps. Any advice would be appreciated.
Corporate does not sell any prohormones. Not interested in selling prohormones. So every Animal/Universal product is prohormone-free.

As for stacks, it depends on your goals. What are they?

aries70

aries70

Awards
I just want to see how far I can take physique. For years I have been in and out of the gym. But for the past 6 months I have dedicated myself to lifting and developing a totally balanced physique. I have made good progress in overall strength and arm size. These gains were without any supplements. Now just last week I purchased these supps:

NO Shotgun
Dark Matter
Animal Pak
American Whey
and Vitrix

My workout's have good intensity but since I have dedicated myself to bettering myself I want the best products to help give me that Boostin size that I'm looking for. The wife likes the way that I am progressing but I want to reach that WOW response. Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

rcrott1

Aries, if you are looking for something to help with the knee in addition to Pak, try Flex. amazing for joint support!

rcrott1

I just want to see how far I can take physique. For years I have been in and out of the gym. But for the past 6 months I have dedicated myself to lifting and developing a totally balanced physique. I have made good progress in overall strength and arm size. These gains were without any supplements. Now just last week I purchased these supps:

NO Shotgun
Dark Matter
Animal Pak
American Whey
and Vitrix

My workout's have good intensity but since I have dedicated myself to bettering myself I want the best products to help give me that Boostin size that I'm looking for. The wife likes the way that I am progressing but I want to reach that WOW response. Any help would be greatfully appreciated.
One thing that definitely helped me in boosting size, 2 cycles of Test with Stak, followed up by a run of Mstak. HUGE gains in there.