Animal M Stak and Hydroxycut....

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Hello Gents,

I'm currently in the cutting phase of my body transformation and I have been using Hydroxycut Hardcore for about 2 weeks with some nice results (coupled with discipline, diet and good exercise routine of course). I just recently purchased 4 orders of Animal M Stak (also I did ask this question on another segment of the the A.M. board/form). Can I take the Animal M Stak simultaneously with the Hydroxy. I understand that I could take out the red pill from the Animal Stak to cut back on caffeine intake, would this effect the staks effectiveness?

Also when is the best time to take Animal M Stak? I know it's a pre-work out supp but was wondering if I could take it say in the morning before a run or other cardio?

Sorry about the blow hard question, I'm a newbie:burnout: Thanks in advance.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Hello Gents,

I'm currently in the cutting phase of my body transformation and I have been using Hydroxycut Hardcore for about 2 weeks with some nice results (coupled with discipline, diet and good exercise routine of course). I just recently purchased 4 orders of Animal M Stak (also I did ask this question on another segment of the the A.M. board/form). Can I take the Animal M Stak simultaneously with the Hydroxy. I understand that I could take out the red pill from the Animal Stak to cut back on caffeine intake, would this effect the staks effectiveness?

Also when is the best time to take Animal M Stak? I know it's a pre-work out supp but was wondering if I could take it say in the morning before a run or other cardio?

Sorry about the blow hard question, I'm a newbie:burnout: Thanks in advance.
Taking the stim pill out will not affect the effectiveness of M Stak. We have several users that don't take the red pill in theirs and still report great results. That would be the only thing I could foresee needing to be done with your stacking of the products.

The best time to take M Stak is really up to you. I would take it pre workout to help prime the body... but if you are working out late then I would rather take it in the morning to make better use of my food for the day. Are you running in the AM and lifting in the PM? If so then yes, you will be fine to take M Stak early in the day.

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Training

Thanks for quick and informative response.

As of late I am weight lifting in morning (6 days week-Mon to Sat), followed by high intensity training (m, w, f) in A.M. and then old style long-boring cardio in P.M. (30-45 mins) v.s. old school cardio Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday in morning and evening. How does this effect your response? Thanks again.

Best,
TWB

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for quick and informative response.

As of late I am weight lifting in morning (6 days week-Mon to Sat), followed by high intensity training (m, w, f) in A.M. and then old style long-boring cardio in P.M. (30-45 mins) v.s. old school cardio Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday in morning and evening. How does this effect your response? Thanks again.

Best,
TWB
I would take it pre workout (~40-45 min) prior to any of your weight training since you are lifting in the AM.

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Thanks

Thanks Man for the good advice. Take it easy.

Best,
TWB

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
I'll keep you guys updated on the fat loss and lean muscle gain (o.k. hopeful fat loss and muscle gain haha)....

Thanks.

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Update

Update on Animal M Stak and combo. Originally I was cutting for several months (lost over 100 lbs) and slimmed down, decided to bulk it up and put on some lean mass. I've been using/staking Animal M Stak, various ON Proteins (Whey/Casein), taking lots of vitamins, and EFA's working my ass off with 6 day a week splits, 3 days of HITT cardio, eating lots and getting plenty of sleep I've put on about 8 lbs of weight, most of this is muscle.

Since I started the Animal M Stak I've added 3 inches to my biceps (approx. 13 to 16 inches), enlarged my triceps by about an 1 inch, my chest have grown about 2 1/2 inches and my quads are finally getting some muscle mass. My abs are more defined and I am showing some nice vascularity in forearms (which have been my biggest problem cause they've always been small). I will update my profile photo soon (current photo is from 3 months into my cutting phase). Thanks for the help and encouragement gentleman.

As of yesterday I've added the Universal Animal PAK and Universal Uni-Liver to my current retinue of supplements. Thinking about getting a hold of Omega as a well.

Best,
TWB

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Update on Animal M Stak and combo. Originally I was cutting for several months (lost over 100 lbs) and slimmed down, decided to bulk it up and put on some lean mass. I've been using/staking Animal M Stak, various ON Proteins (Whey/Casein), taking lots of vitamins, and EFA's working my ass off with 6 day a week splits, 3 days of HITT cardio, eating lots and getting plenty of sleep I've put on about 8 lbs of weight, most of this is muscle.

Since I started the Animal M Stak I've added 3 inches to my biceps (approx. 13 to 16 inches), enlarged my triceps by about an 1 inch, my chest have grown about 2 1/2 inches and my quads are finally getting some muscle mass. My abs are more defined and I am showing some nice vascularity in forearms (which have been my biggest problem cause they've always been small). I will update my profile photo soon (current photo is from 3 months into my cutting phase). Thanks for the help and encouragement gentleman.

As of yesterday I've added the Universal Animal PAK and Universal Uni-Liver to my current retinue of supplements. Thinking about getting a hold of Omega as a well.

Best,
TWB
Wow great job TWB. Keep up the hard work!